WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech Day!!!

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Tech Day!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tech Day!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:41 pm

I dont know about the prochamber man...I've never heard one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:57 pm

The prochamber will sound absolutely amazing! I think an o/r prochamber is the best mid for a termi. sounds awsome.

Yeah, it threw 2 o2 sensor codes (a given), and an ABS cods (also a given). easy fix tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Yeah I thought you threw more codes than that. But those are an easy fix. When are you taking it to the dealership Pat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:23 pm

8t6gt wrote:Yeah I thought you threw more codes than that. But those are an easy fix. When are you taking it to the dealership Pat?

Its actually sitting at the shop right now. I have it at Mueller Performance and Automotive. Its probably the single best mustang shop around indy, if not indiana... its real low key though. The only downside is, its a bit pricy and it takes awhile to get things done, but Kirk (owner) is by far the best mustang mechanic around town.

BTW, the new owner of Mueller is Kenny Brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:39 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
8t6gt wrote:Yeah I thought you threw more codes than that. But those are an easy fix. When are you taking it to the dealership Pat?

Its actually sitting at the shop right now. I have it at Mueller Performance and Automotive. Its probably the single best mustang shop around indy, if not indiana... its real low key though. The only downside is, its a bit pricy and it takes awhile to get things done, but Kirk (owner) is by far the best mustang mechanic around town.

That is interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

That is interesting.

haha, yes. i agree. If you ever go by and you see a Black Maruader out front with a Kenny Brown decal, its him... so go in and talk to him lol

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:59 pm

lol I thought he went under and he owed mueller a sh*t ton of money??!? funny how that one worked out
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:51 am

Murph wrote:lol I thought he went under and he owed mueller a sh*t ton of money??!? funny how that one worked out

Ya there were all kinds of rumors about why his place failed. I was told by a few places that worked with him that his health had a little to do with it but I guess he owed some places a buttload of money. So he closed shop and some dudes ended up buying his stuff and still make it somewhere in Indy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:33 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
Murph wrote:lol I thought he went under and he owed mueller a sh*t ton of money??!? funny how that one worked out

Ya there were all kinds of rumors about why his place failed. I was told by a few places that worked with him that his health had a little to do with it but I guess he owed some places a buttload of money. So he closed shop and some dudes ended up buying his stuff and still make it somewhere in Indy.

He closed it cuz he owed 2 big name shops money.

My friends dad, chuck hazlette, actually bought the old shop off gasoline alley. he kept some parts and sold most on ebay! You should see his cars! he has a 06 procharged gt pushin over 700! and a 2000 v6 with an eaton m90 pushin 320. pretty sick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6