WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech Day!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tech Day!!! Empty Tech Day!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Ok guys. Well i'm extremely eager to get my headers and o/r x put on. I really wanna get it down sometime this week or early next week.

The thing is, all of my tools have been stolen, and i'd need at least 1-2 other people for help with the install. Would anyone like to offer a helping hand and possibly some tools and maybe a garage lol?

Back to top Go down

Tech Day!!! Empty Re: Tech Day!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 2:53 pm

I don't mind helping out and bringing my tools as long as I'm not busy the day you decide to do it. Why don't you do it in your garage or in your driveway(as long as the weather is nice). In all honesty though this is one of the few mods I would take in to get done if I had the extra money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 3:16 pm

I'm down. just depends on the day. Always workin! lol.

I would offer my garage but there is already a stang in there lol. Hopefully i'll have that done by next weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri May 16, 2008 4:17 pm

performance place no gonna be gettin this done for ya??? if your down on a weekend ill be there!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Murph wrote:performance place no gonna be gettin this done for ya??? if your down on a weekend ill be there!

excessive performance screwed up on their pricing... its actually gonna be more like $500-$800 for the install. They just gave the $250 quote cuz i guess whoever they gave that quote to already had their headers 1/2 way on.

I cant afford that, nor will i pay someone that much money to do something like that lol.

Guys... i would do it at my house, but my driveway is gravel, and my garage is small as ****... it would be pretty big if there wasnt a bunch of random sheit in there, but its kinda a storage for useless items lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 4:48 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
Murph wrote:performance place no gonna be gettin this done for ya??? if your down on a weekend ill be there!

excessive performance screwed up on their pricing... its actually gonna be more like $500-$800 for the install. They just gave the $250 quote cuz i guess whoever they gave that quote to already had their headers 1/2 way on.

I cant afford that, nor will i pay someone that much money to do something like that lol.

Guys... i would do it at my house, but my driveway is gravel, and my garage is small as ****... it would be pretty big if there wasnt a bunch of random sheit in there, but its kinda a storage for useless items lol.

Go figure. I thought it was too good to be true when he told me that. We should just throw a lift in Dave's garage and make it the "Wildhorses Stable." Dave and AJ are the only ones I know who have descent garage and driveway space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 5:10 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

Go figure. I thought it was too good to be true when he told me that. We should just throw a lift in Dave's garage and make it the "Wildhorses Stable." Dave and AJ are the only ones I know who have descent garage and driveway space.

that wouldnt be 1/2 bad lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 5:52 pm

i got a double thats all cleaned out now if we need it.

Depending on when you are wanting to do them pat.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Sat May 17, 2008 11:02 am

Pat pick a date and you can use my garage. I have air tools, a load of hand tools, jack & stands, and beer.

Just pick a date and we will make it happen.

Just a reminder June 1st and June 7th are not good dates. We have events scheduled then.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 12:25 pm

1fstroush wrote:Pat pick a date and you can use my garage. I have air tools, a load of hand tools, jack & stands, and beer.

Just pick a date and we will make it happen.

Just a reminder June 1st and June 7th are not good dates. We have events scheduled then.

AJ

thanks so much AJ!!!! i really appriciate this a great deal.

Yeah, my grad party is the 1st, so i'm not gonna b able to make the bbq at autospec... i really wanted to go to Sad

And just the word beer makes me freakin sick...
I have a buddy thats a bouncer at a bar in b-ripple, he got me and a couple of buddies in last night... lets just say i over did it a bit haha. It was fun tho, my friend lives in b-ripple, so we just walk there and walk back haha.

Shhhhhh* dont tell the po-po haha

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Sun May 18, 2008 10:54 am

Well it sounds as though we are doing a double BBQ on June 1st.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 6:53 pm

1fstroush wrote:Well it sounds as though we are doing a double BBQ on June 1st.

haha hell yeah.

Anyone thats intrested, shoot me a pm and i'll respond with all the info about it.

About the install... i'm actually lookin to get this done asap, cuz i'm gonna be real busy here in the future. Would this tuesday be too early?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Make sure you have gaskets, header bolts, and the bolts to connect the headers and midpipe, that way you won't have to waste time getting the stuff after you start the install.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 7:36 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Make sure you have gaskets, header bolts, and the bolts to connect the headers and midpipe, that way you won't have to waste time getting the stuff after you start the install.

yes sir... have it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 9:45 pm

did you get locking header bolts and percy's gaskets? jw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 10:58 am

SteviGX wrote:did you get locking header bolts and percy's gaskets? jw

i have no idea lol. i got whatever came with the headers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 10:58 am

anyways... ppl! Is tuesday/tomorrow too early of notice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 11:26 am

i gotta work...i got wednesday off...i guess i could sacrifice going to muncie...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 12:04 pm

I know that AJ has to work tommarrow til around 5, not sure if you wanted to do this after that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 1:31 pm

AladymeGT wrote:I know that AJ has to work tommarrow til around 5, not sure if you wanted to do this after that?

damn. The only thing is that i know that this whole install will take at least 8hrs, possibly 6 if anyone know's what the hell we're actually doing lol. We could start weds, but i dont want to pressure anyone. Theres always weds, and thurs.

The drivers side header is split so that'll make the fitting a little easier, i assume at least.

Here's my work schedule this week.
Fri: 11-5
Sat: 11-5
Sun: 4-12
and i dont work anytime else this week, so i'm pretty open.

It doesnt even need to be this week, but i'm just hoping it can be soon... i wanna get all this shyt outta the way and off my bedroom floor haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 1:32 pm

o and steve... i wont make us miss muncie on wed. I wanna go just as bad as you lol. i actually scheduled my work time around the muncie visit lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Have you decided whether you are dropping the k-member or doing it a different way yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 3:57 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Have you decided whether you are dropping the k-member or doing it a different way yet?

the easiest way seems to be dropping the K. So probably like that. I have no idea how hard thats gonna be, but it cant be easy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 5:26 pm

haha alright pat.

I think we need to write a how to for this too and spread it around. it's always easier with directions

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon May 19, 2008 8:13 pm

ill get your guys a step by step if you want! AJ and I did my shorty headers by jacking the motor up and sliding them sorta lol in that way:)
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next