WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:48 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:So where is everyone planning on meeting up at?

It doesnt matter. Its mandatory for me to be there before 5:30. I'm the second race so i cant miss that. I would really love for you all to be there kinda early so you can cheer me on!!! lol... u dont have to tho, only if you want to be there that early.

Steve and i were plannin on meetin over on my side of town... East side.
(i thought of a better place to meet steve... at BP at emerson and 70... thats real real close to my house and literally right off 70... not even 1/2 block from the off ramp... sound good?)

How long does it take to get to the track from there? It would be kinda cool if we could all meet somewhere and cruise on the highway to get there.

I agree! where abouts are you located in Gwood?

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:49 pm

SteviGX wrote:Prolly 35 min or so.

Yeah pat that sounds like a good spot. Actually alot better than any of the ones we have had so far! haha.

ok. badass! Well you wanna plan on meetin there at around 4:00ish?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:53 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

It doesnt matter. Its mandatory for me to be there before 5:30. I'm the second race so i cant miss that. I would really love for you all to be there kinda early so you can cheer me on!!! lol... u dont have to tho, only if you want to be there that early.

(i thought of a better place to meet steve... at BP at emerson and 70... thats real real close to my house and literally right off 70... not even 1/2 block from the off ramp... sound good?)

How long does it take to get to the track from there? It would be kinda cool if we could all meet somewhere and cruise on the highway to get there.

I'm on like the southwest side. It probably takes 15-20 minutes for me to get to the track. And to think I only use to be 5 minutes from the track. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Who all is planning on running their cars? Besides for Pat obviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:55 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

I'm on like the southwest side. It probably takes 15-20 minutes for me to get to the track. And to think I only use to be 5 minutes from the track. Sad

do you wanna meet me and steve at the shell at crawfordsville and High School rd? Or if we meet, would u wanna meet farther away from the track? or actually west washington st would b closer...

me and steve would b taking 70 all to the west side of 465... we'd get on 465 right at the airport expressway

Last edited by MustangManiac on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:56 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

do you wanna meet me and steve at the shell at crawfordsville and High School rd? Or if we meet, would u wanna meet farther away from the track?

I don't care. I just think that it would be cool if we could get a large group of us and go together. We would get a lot of attention having a pack of stangs drive down the highway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Hopefully there is a good turnout like there was at the one last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:58 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

yes, i totally agree! well, one thing we could do is... take 65 south instead of the airport expressway, then we'd be merg onto 465 right east of 31... we could meet at like bob evans on 31... what do you think about that everyone?

do you wanna meet me and steve at the shell at crawfordsville and High School rd? Or if we meet, would u wanna meet farther away from the track?

I don't care. I just think that it would be cool if we could get a large group of us and go together. We would get a lot of attention having a pack of stangs drive down the highway.

yeah... we could take 65 south so we'd merge onto 465 right east of 31... we could all meet at the bob evans right off 31... what does everyone think about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:05 pm

^That would be fine with me. Unfortunately my girl won't be with me this time though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:13 pm

Umm...well, shizzle. Yeah thats cool. If we don't meet later i'll have to come home a little earlier prolly to get my girl home. i'll see if i can just pick her up and take her to school, then we don't have to worry about it.

And i agree, me and pat were getting attention alone. ha. especially that trooper!

i'm rolling on one odd rim, i got a deal at a salvage yard out here, 75 bux a pop for some 17x9 svt wheels. I'm gonna trade for another bullet so i match but for right now, it's gonna get the job done. lol. I may look goofy, but its gonna get the job done! ha

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:32 pm

disregard my last message im an idiot! Ill be there friday before work
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:44 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:^That would be fine with me. Unfortunately my girl won't be with me this time though.

That sux. I sent you a PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Murph wrote:disregard my last message im an idiot! Ill be there friday before work

So are we going to be lucky enough to see the red beast?

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:47 pm

umm! running yes... driving = no I have to call dustin at auto spec to make sure we are good for the dyno tune for monday
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:48 pm

SteviGX wrote:Umm...well, shizzle. Yeah thats cool. If we don't meet later i'll have to come home a little earlier prolly to get my girl home. i'll see if i can just pick her up and take her to school, then we don't have to worry about it.

And i agree, me and pat were getting attention alone. ha. especially that trooper!

i'm rolling on one odd rim, i got a deal at a salvage yard out here, 75 bux a pop for some 17x9 svt wheels. I'm gonna trade for another bullet so i match but for right now, it's gonna get the job done. lol. I may look goofy, but its gonna get the job done! ha

in all honosty... taking 65 south, to 465 will only add on another 10 or so min to the total trip... depending on if we have to wait for anyone or if they're already waiting for us at the bob evans.

The only thing is, we most def gotta get there at least 15min before 5:30 cuz i gotta prep for the race you know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:48 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:^That would be fine with me. Unfortunately my girl won't be with me this time though.

Ya she is bummed about it. To think before she use to hate going to the track and being around cars and now she always wants to go and wants her own stang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:50 pm

Murph wrote:umm! running yes... driving = no I have to call dustin at auto spec to make sure we are good for the dyno tune for monday

You along with all of us other guys did all the work so far. Heck you should just get a dyno in your garage and tune that bad boy yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:51 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

Ya she is bummed about it. To think before she use to hate going to the track and being around cars and now she always wants to go and wants her own stang.

thats awsome man! Its my girls 1st time at the track this friday! I'm excited to let her in on what i do all the time lol. She went down to cruiz when i met you guys in gwood, but she was really mad and didnt feel good (monthly haha), so she just slept in my car lmfao.

I hope someday, i can get her into stangs... that would be so cool. kinda like AJ and Tyara hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:52 pm

lol that will work man! if everyone wants to pool a few grand. Ill be more than happy to install it at my place
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:55 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

thats awsome man! Its my girls 1st time at the track this friday! I'm excited to let her in on what i do all the time lol. She went down to cruiz when i met you guys in gwood, but she was really mad and didnt feel good (monthly haha), so she just slept in my car lmfao.

I hope someday, i can get her into stangs... that would be so cool. kinda like AJ and Tyara hahaha

Ya it isn't too hard to get them interested at least not in my case. Hell today we saw a cobra and she told me it had borla exhaust by looking at the tips, so I think I am going to keep her. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:56 pm

Murph wrote:lol that will work man! if everyone wants to pool a few grand. Ill be more than happy to install it at my place

haha... i'll throw in the water for the dyno rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:58 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

Ya it isn't too hard to get them interested at least not in my case. Hell today we saw a cobra and she told me it had borla exhaust by looking at the tips, so I think I am going to keep her. Laughing

WOW! My girls just got down that dual exhaust means v8 and single means v6... dual v6's get her tho hahaha.
I give her little "quizes" to keep her knowledge up. She's learnin alot tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:00 am

Murph wrote:lol that will work man! if everyone wants to pool a few grand. Ill be more than happy to install it at my place

Haha alright. Well might as well install a lift while your doing the dyno. At least then you can charge people and make some money back.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:04 am

LMAO ill see if I can muster the money together lol, it would be a really nice thing to have lol!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:07 am

Murph wrote:LMAO ill see if I can muster the money together lol, it would be a really nice thing to have lol!

that would be so sick, really! I actually believe theres a place over on the west side that sells dyno's! Called indy dyno or sumthin like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next