WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:24 pm

wy3134 wrote:depends on how it sounds, and how loud it is... it already attracts attention a good distance away, if its too loud then it will just be a cop magnet for sure

haha yeah, i know what you're sayin. So i take it you live in the beech grove/southport area? I ran an open x for 2-3 weeks straight and never got into trouble... cops would always look and nod at me haha.

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:28 pm

theres a difference between driving around with it during the week, and on friday/saturday nights when they are out in force for the racers/ricers... i was trailed by cops a ton of times last fall when i had the 96 procharged cobra, and it wasnt as loud as this car

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:33 pm

wy3134 wrote:theres a difference between driving around with it during the week, and on friday/saturday nights when they are out in force for the racers/ricers... i was trailed by cops a ton of times last fall when i had the 96 procharged cobra, and it wasnt as loud as this car

o yeah... i know what you're sayin lol.

Have you ever driven a car w/o mufflers? Its ear splitting lol. Even with my catted x, it was so loud and it droned so loud in there, that i couldnt drive it more than 15min w/o getting a headache ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Is everyone going to try and meet up somewhere and drive to the track as a group or is it every man for himself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:27 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Is everyone going to try and meet up somewhere and drive to the track as a group or is it every man for himself?

I'm down to meet up... i wanna get there at around 4:30 if at all possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:46 pm

Hey pat, i think i found some wheels on corral.

Everyone if at all possible bring your better half, mine says she doesn't want to be all alone! haha. plus it would be cool if she meant some other ladies that had crazy guys that all love mustangs! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:16 am

SteviGX wrote:Hey pat, i think i found some wheels on corral.

Everyone if at all possible bring your better half, mine says she doesn't want to be all alone! haha. plus it would be cool if she meant some other ladies that had crazy guys that all love mustangs! haha

well get them bad boys!

Hell yeah, Lauren's comin for sure.

Man, 1/2 of Cathedral's comin to see me race Joe (355 stroker malibu)... Everyone thinks i'm gonna win... but i know i wont lol. This sucks lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:20 am

Any plans for the event? if it still this sat. my parents are commin over to my place so I may have to dog out for most of the day. but ill try and bring them to 31 lol :*drive*:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:45 am

MustangManiac wrote:
SteviGX wrote:Hey pat, i think i found some wheels on corral.

well get them bad boys!

Hell yeah, Lauren's comin for sure.

Man, 1/2 of Cathedral's comin to see me race Joe (355 stroker malibu)... Everyone thinks i'm gonna win... but i know i wont lol. This sucks lol.
what has he ran???? just out of curiosity. don't think ur not going to win just because he has a bad car doesn't mean that he can launch, hook, or know how to drive. not that its that difficult in an automatic it does it for u but hey
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:46 am

anybody want to do some friendly competition between the clubs GT's????
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:51 am

i know me and pat are going to run if i can get this wheel fixed. haha.

I'll run you buddy! If there were 3 lanes we could all go! hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:18 pm

I was gonna post about the tire again. then realized i already had.

lol :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:59 pm

SteviGX wrote:i know me and pat are going to run if i can get this wheel fixed. haha.

I'll run you buddy! If there were 3 lanes we could all go! hahaha
well i know where we can find 3 lanes lol but not as far as a track i say we get all the GT's in our club go bracket style head to head lol it will be fun
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:02 pm

hahahaha That would be awesome!

Anybody got a set of front wheels they would let me use for friday? lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:14 pm

Can I be included if I put "GT" emblems on the side of my car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:15 pm

I got one if you would like. i would classify as a 281. ha. (removed all GT badges. 281 on fender and nothign on trunk) lol.

You and me can line em up zak. I get a 1000FT advantage in the 1/4 haha

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:45 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Can I be included if I put "GT" emblems on the side of my car?
well as long as u don't pop the hood no one will ever know if u put GT badges on it lol. start one for the cobras man line up with wade and jason but i will race u anyways i don't care its all in good fun
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Ya we could make a bracket for GT's and one for cobra's. Ya I hear you. Some people take stuff way too seriously and don't enjoy it. I have met people who are all about the times they get at the track, I could care less as long as I am having fun and enjoying the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:58 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Ya we could make a bracket for GT's and one for cobra's. Ya I hear you. Some people take stuff way too seriously and don't enjoy it. I have met people who are all about the times they get at the track, I could care less as long as I am having fun and enjoying the car.
thats what i am saying man who cares its not like we are going for money or are serious racers its all just to have a good time and see what the car can do. Ooooh even better lets just take all the wildhorses there and put it into a bracket lol lets see who has the fastest right now :*woohoo*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:01 pm

COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:Ya we could make a bracket for GT's and one for cobra's. Ya I hear you. Some people take stuff way too seriously and don't enjoy it. I have met people who are all about the times they get at the track, I could care less as long as I am having fun and enjoying the car.
thats what i am saying man who cares its not like we are going for money or are serious racers its all just to have a good time and see what the car can do. Ooooh even better lets just take all the wildhorses there and put it into a bracket lol lets see who has the fastest right now :*woohoo*:

Well after everyone's car is up and running I think it is safe to bet who will have the fastest car.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:03 pm

[quote="2k6silvergt"][quote="COLE"]
2k6silvergt wrote:

Well after everyone's car is up and running I think it is safe to bet who will have the fastest car.
thats if they can hook in the quarter we are not doing mile long top speed runs!! :*drive*: :*burnout*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:08 pm

[quote="COLE"][quote="2k6silvergt"]
COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

thats if they can hook in the quarter we are not doing mile long top speed runs!! :*drive*: :*burnout*:

Very true. With a lot of these cars some nitto dr's or et streets are more than likely going to be needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:09 pm

[quote="2k6silvergt"][quote="COLE"]
2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

Very true. With a lot of these cars some nitto dr's or et streets are more than likely going to be needed.
very good point isn't that what u r already running??
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:09 pm

maybe even more than that!

lol.

I hope these 275/40 falken FK-452's bite!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:11 pm

SteviGX wrote:maybe even more than that!

lol.

I hope these 275/40 falken FK-452's bite!
i think i need a bigger tire all u guys with ur big tires and stuff its not fair.......... Sad
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next