WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:07 am

Murph wrote:LMAO ill see if I can muster the money together lol, it would be a really nice thing to have lol!

Ya a lift would definitely be nice. You can find some for around 1500, which wouldn't be too bad if you were constantly working on your car(s).

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:09 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
Murph wrote:LMAO ill see if I can muster the money together lol, it would be a really nice thing to have lol!

Ya a lift would definitely be nice. You can find some for around 1500, which wouldn't be too bad if you were constantly working on your car(s).

the annual income of just renting that thing out would be sweet
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:12 am

Murph wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

the annual income of just renting that thing out would be sweet

Ya you could charge people $50-100 to use it to put on a full exhaust. It would be worth it to them because if they went to a shop it would be $400-500. That would definitely pay itself off quicker than a dyno would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5