WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:37 pm

Hey guys... the race got moved to april 25th.

My best friend josh schmitt (goes to school with me) told me about it. Something like Lucas oil needs the 18th for some Funny Car event. So yeah... the Memorial race is moved to the 25th instead of the 18th. I hope to see all of you there. :^drunk^:

P.S. I'm the second race thats lined up. My vs. my other best buddies 80 355 stroker malibu. Its gonna be a hell of a race gents. :*drive*:

Why the event was started for those of you who dont know.
3 years ago, Jeremy Schmitt, a senior at our school (cathedral) was on the football field for practice. Suddenly he collapsed and died instantly, from unknown causes. He was such a love person at our school and every one misses him so much.
The schmitts are from danville, IN (long drive to Cathedral). They're HUGE into dragracing and tractor pulling. The all together, have 9 Diesel. 3 of which have over 800hp and over 3000lbtq!!!! Their famous truck (Jeremy's) is a 9 sec diesel, its going to break the record this year for the fastest diesel in the entire world... you'll all see it at the race. Its amazing!
The schmitts and other families (mine including) created the Annual Jeremy Schmitt Memorial race to be hosted by ORP every year, for as long as possible, to remember Jeremy and to remember what he loved.

Jeremy's 900hp 3100lbtq 5.9L TT Cummins:
Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 390862463_l

Josh's 800hp 2800lbtq 5.9L TT Cummins "The Green Meanie"
Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L_776515f2d6d7049ee00d2cfc51b56314
Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L_fcc05b4616d1a19f2b9bdf1480999f7e

Here's Me racing him in my 99 3.9L dodge dakota (its not fast, but sure as hell not slow lol)

Last edited by MustangManiac on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:49 pm

sweet! hopefully i get my sct software by then and can get out there for a test and tune so i can race more on May 3rd IndyHP @US41

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Geez some of these event dates are killing me. I don't think I will be able to make it to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Sorry to hear about the loss! I will try and make it to the event if i can! the 9sec truck would be nice to see
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:23 pm

pat, dude, i will be there!

The change of date is good to hear for me at least. ( the womans prom is the 18th )

Gotta love having a gf 2 years younger. I'll definately be there pat, hope to see everyone else there too

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 am

yeah our dealership has been advertising for this event for awhile now i have attended all of these events it really is for a great cause and there is always a great turn out
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:06 pm

those are some sweet trucks, hope you have a good turn out pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:38 pm

So who all is going for sure, besides for Pat and Steve?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:42 pm

im planning to go as well, hopefully ill have the car running good enough for daily driving

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:48 pm

wy3134 wrote:im planning to go as well, hopefully ill have the car running good enough for daily driving

Get on that beast.... i wanna see that bad boy out on the track lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:54 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
wy3134 wrote:im planning to go as well, hopefully ill have the car running good enough for daily driving

Haha...you and everyone else! I think I will finally be able to make it to the track this year, but if I do I'm not running. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

Haha...you and everyone else! I think I will finally be able to make it to the track this year, but if I do I'm not running. Sad

What! why not? :wtf: Man your car sounds soooo sick btw. what exhaust set up do you have?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:09 pm

haha i know everyone wants me to get it tuned and see it run... meant to ask everyone, whats the blower sound like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:10 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

What! why not? :wtf: Man your car sounds soooo sick btw. what exhaust set up do you have?

My tires are pretty much shot. They break lose way too easy. Just ask Dave from when I let him drive my car. :*drive*: Its a upr offroad x and magnaflow catback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:12 pm

wy3134 wrote:haha i know everyone wants me to get it tuned and see it run... meant to ask everyone, whats the blower sound like?

Sounded good. I don't think others will expect it if they are lined up to you. I just know what to listen for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:15 pm

i really wanted to cruise more with it last night cause it was sounding like a jet engine from the drivers seat, maybe just resonating through the car with the rear seats taken out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:18 pm

wy3134 wrote:i really wanted to cruise more with it last night cause it was sounding like a jet engine from the drivers seat, maybe just resonating through the car with the rear seats taken out

At idle you can hear the whistle. I'm sure driving you can hear it sucking in the air and then WOT will be when the real fun starts, especially when you hear that monster whining real loud. That is one thing that is awesome about the KB's is their whine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:28 pm

wy3134 wrote:haha i know everyone wants me to get it tuned and see it run... meant to ask everyone, whats the blower sound like?

It sounds SICK man!
You can def tell its not a m112 lol... but only a person that know mustangs/cobras will notice that. I couldnt really hear it when you drove cuz ur exhaust was so freakin loud haha.

BTW... why does everyone dislike the MAC on wade's car? I think it sounds sooo sick. IDK it may just be me, but i think it sounds different... and its still really LOUD... + anything with the abbriviation SVT with a v8 sounds amazing haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:31 pm

MustangManiac wrote:

It sounds SICK man!
You can def tell its not a m112 lol... but only a person that know mustangs/cobras will notice that. I couldnt really hear it when you drove cuz ur exhaust was so freakin loud haha.

BTW... why does everyone dislike the MAC on wade's car? I think it sounds sooo sick. IDK it may just be me, but i think it sounds different... and its still really LOUD... + anything with the abbriviation SVT with a v8 sounds amazing haha

People said they didn't like it when it got a little raspy, but that mainly has to do with having an x-pipe. Just like Jason's exhaust is a little raspy in a certain rpm range. I'm not sure about mine since I have never sat outside while someone took off with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:39 pm

yea... im half minded to see what it sounds like without the mufflers on there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:40 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

It sounds SICK man!

People said they didn't like it when it got a little raspy, but that mainly has to do with having an x-pipe. Just like Jason's exhaust is a little raspy in a certain rpm range. I'm not sure about mine since I have never sat outside while someone took off with it.

Urs isnt raspy at all... i cruised next to you the whole way up 31... it sounded like u hit 4k a couple of times but it wasnt raspy at all, it was pretty mellow and smooth sounding. It sounds amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:42 pm

wy3134 wrote:yea... im half minded to see what it sounds like without the mufflers on there

omg Man.... you gotta announce when you do that. I'll drive 100 miles to hear that haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:00 pm

might do it as early as tomorrow or tuesday since its suppose to be 70 and sunny all week i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:14 pm

wy3134 wrote:might do it as early as tomorrow or tuesday since its suppose to be 70 and sunny all week i think

r u gonna leave em off?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:17 pm

depends on how it sounds, and how loud it is... it already attracts attention a good distance away, if its too loud then it will just be a cop magnet for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next