WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 pm

[quote="COLE"][quote="2k6silvergt"]
COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

Well after everyone's car is up and running I think it is safe to bet who will have the fastest car.
thats if they can hook in the quarter we are not doing mile long top speed runs!! :*drive*: :*burnout*:

Very true. With a lot of these cars some nitto dr's or et streets are more than likely going to be needed.
very good point isn't that what u r already running??

No my car still has the stock goodyears on it. I will go with the nitto 555r or et streets, more than likely the nittos since they last longer and I drive mine a lot on the street.

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeremy Schmitt Memorial Race Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 pm

COLE wrote:
SteviGX wrote:maybe even more than that!

lol.

I hope these 275/40 falken FK-452's bite!
i think i need a bigger tire all u guys with ur big tires and stuff its not fair.......... Sad

What size tires are you running?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:16 pm

AJ is Nitto all the way, he swears by them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:16 pm

i had 245's last week. I got that bulge in my tire and i just decicded im going to take it to mr wheel in fortville and bite my tongue when i get the bill.

Putting 275's on. I like the falkens for some odd reason. even the regular all season tires hooked pretty well last week. These are there maximum performance ones and they are spose to last 20K plus, lol. can't beat that for 30 bux less than nittos and hopefully about the same performance

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:23 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:

lol.

i think i need a bigger tire all u guys with ur big tires and stuff its not fair.......... Sad

just the stock 245/45/17's i think i picked up a nail or something in the rr though it keeps going low Sad i am just to busy to fix
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:31 pm

SteviGX wrote:i had 245's last week. I got that bulge in my tire and i just decicded im going to take it to mr wheel in fortville and bite my tongue when i get the bill.

Putting 275's on. I like the falkens for some odd reason. even the regular all season tires hooked pretty well last week. These are there maximum performance ones and they are spose to last 20K plus, lol. can't beat that for 30 bux less than nittos and hopefully about the same performance

Normally you can get 275/45/17's off ebay from discount tire for 276-286 shipped. But they are only good for around 10k miles give or take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:32 pm

COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:

lol.

just the stock 245/45/17's i think i picked up a nail or something in the rr though it keeps going low Sad i am just to busy to fix

That sucks. Well hopefully if anything it is in the thread so it can be patched instead of the sidewall and you need to replace the whole thing. That happened to me before and it sucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:33 pm

yeah, he wants 169 a piece out here at Big O tire. I would pick up some ET street or something but im having to hit my parents up for the money to get theses (stupid autozone pay) and they said no drag tires.

It's all good though thats for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:34 pm

lets hope so considering i don't have many miles on them i will probably check it out b4 i leave today
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:37 pm

SteviGX wrote:yeah, he wants 169 a piece out here at Big O tire. I would pick up some ET street or something but im having to hit my parents up for the money to get theses (stupid autozone pay) and they said no drag tires.

It's all good though thats for sure

Ya you can get the et streets for like $375.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:40 pm

yeah the rents aren't gonna go for that. It's my dd and i need something that will last for quite a while...lol.

you should pick those up though! haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:41 pm

SteviGX wrote:yeah the rents aren't gonna go for that. It's my dd and i need something that will last for quite a while...lol.

If I didn't drive mine on the street that much I definitely would. Unfortunately I don't want to be buying a new set every 3-4k miles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:45 pm

yup, i know what your saying man.

are you wheels 17x9?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:56 pm

SteviGX wrote:yup, i know what your saying man.

are you wheels 17x9?

Ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:57 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
SteviGX wrote:yeah the rents aren't gonna go for that. It's my dd and i need something that will last for quite a while...lol.

If I didn't drive mine on the street that much I definitely would. Unfortunately I don't want to be buying a new set every 3-4k miles.
yeah that would be pretty terrible
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:01 pm

you can get some 295's right? to fit on the 9's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:04 pm

SteviGX wrote:you can get some 295's right? to fit on the 9's.

I have actually been told that the 315 nittos would fit. They are suppose to be similar to like bfg 295's.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:05 pm

SteviGX wrote:you can get some 295's right? to fit on the 9's.
the biggest i have seen on that rim was 315 but i don't know if i would go over 295 on stock rim
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:06 pm

yeah. nittos are spose to run a little narrow. That would be cool man!

I love big fat tires on mustangs, i think they look really good! Guy in my neighborhood borrowed a 99 from his buddy that had 315's on it, it was nasty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:14 pm

So where is everyone planning on meeting up at?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:15 pm

SteviGX wrote:yeah. nittos are spose to run a little narrow. That would be cool man!

I love big fat tires on mustangs, i think they look really good! Guy in my neighborhood borrowed a 99 from his buddy that had 315's on it, it was nasty!

Ya especially when you are looking at the car from the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:32 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
SteviGX wrote:yeah. nittos are spose to run a little narrow. That would be cool man!

Ya especially when you are looking at the car from the back.

I like lookin at it from the back :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:34 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:So where is everyone planning on meeting up at?

It doesnt matter. Its mandatory for me to be there before 5:30. I'm the second race so i cant miss that. I would really love for you all to be there kinda early so you can cheer me on!!! lol... u dont have to tho, only if you want to be there that early.

Steve and i were plannin on meetin over on my side of town... East side.
(i thought of a better place to meet steve... at BP at emerson and 70... thats real real close to my house and literally right off 70... not even 1/2 block from the off ramp... sound good?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:39 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:So where is everyone planning on meeting up at?

It doesnt matter. Its mandatory for me to be there before 5:30. I'm the second race so i cant miss that. I would really love for you all to be there kinda early so you can cheer me on!!! lol... u dont have to tho, only if you want to be there that early.

Steve and i were plannin on meetin over on my side of town... East side.
(i thought of a better place to meet steve... at BP at emerson and 70... thats real real close to my house and literally right off 70... not even 1/2 block from the off ramp... sound good?)

How long does it take to get to the track from there? It would be kinda cool if we could all meet somewhere and cruise on the highway to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Prolly 35 min or so.

Yeah pat that sounds like a good spot. Actually alot better than any of the ones we have had so far! haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next