WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memorial Day show

4 posters

Go down

Memorial Day show Empty Memorial Day show

Post by scstanger Fri May 13, 2011 9:45 am

Hey guys,
Our next show is going to be our Memorial Day show on 5/28/11 at Carolina Wings. This show will honor our veterans and active duty with tons of Red White and Blue. Here is the flyer:

Memorial Day show Flyer

Come out and join us, it's sure to be a good time!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Memorial Day show Empty Re: Memorial Day show

Post by scstanger Mon May 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Update:
We are hoping to have a great turnout for this show. We've passed out over 400 flyers so far and we're hoping to include the following:

Our charity for this event is SC Honor Flights which flies WWII veterans to Washington to view the WWII memorial. All proceeds go to this wonderful cause.

DJ/Music
Law Enforcement Specialty vehicles ie: K-9 etc.
Boom truck from Fire Dept to hold American Flag

We need volunteers to come early this Saturday 5/21 to help prepare the area for the show. Our meeting is also this Saturday so just come early and help and then stay for the meeting. Please let me know if you can attend as we need all the help that we can get!!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue May 17, 2011 1:17 am

I really hope to be able to make it to this one Richard. Unfortunately if i want to try to make it to the show i can't come this weekend too (wife said no on making the drive twice LOL). I'll have to let ya know next week weather i can make it or if i get stuck with weekend duty at work.

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue May 17, 2011 8:11 am

No problem Shady. Just let me know brother.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KenScrib Tue May 17, 2011 6:57 pm

I hope to be able to make this one, but it depends on work :-(

KenScrib
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 21
My Ride/Rides: : 94 GT 5.0
Mods: : Cold air intake
lowered
BBK long tubes
BBK off road H pipe
Flowmaster exhaust
4:10 gears
FR 500 wheels

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

We would love to see you there. Our meeting is this weekend at Carolina Wings on Fish Hatchery.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue May 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Looks like i will be making the show Richard! I have to work this weekend, so that means i should have next weekend off....

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed May 18, 2011 12:20 am

willynilly
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon May 30, 2011 1:50 pm

so here is the 61 pictures i got from the show.... carolina wings show

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue May 31, 2011 12:11 am

Nice pics!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue May 31, 2011 8:18 am

Awesome pictures Rick! Thanks! We had a great turnout even though it was almost 100* outside and we managed to raise almost $500 for Honor Flight South Carolina. It was great to have everyone there and I think that a good time was had by all. We have quite a few pictures to post as well. Thanks again to everyone who helped make our Memorial Weekend show a success. Our sponsors were, Carolina Wings and Rib House, Todd & Moore Sports, Lucas Built Construction, Crawdaddy's Customs, Charwood Country Club and SC Shops. We could not have done it without the help of these fine companies and are very thankful for their contributions.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KenScrib Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 pm

I wish I could have made it. I really would like to meet everyone soon hopefully, I just got a crazy schedule. Glad everyone had a good time. :-)

KenScrib
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 21
My Ride/Rides: : 94 GT 5.0
Mods: : Cold air intake
lowered
BBK long tubes
BBK off road H pipe
Flowmaster exhaust
4:10 gears
FR 500 wheels