WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Meeting

4 posters

Go down

April Meeting Empty April Meeting

Post by scstanger Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:11 am

SC Wildhorses,
Our April meeting is planned for 4/14/12 in Charleston. We will meet around noon and cruise down together. Shady is finding us a location to eat and take photos so Jon please bring your cameras! I will post updates here as we get them. Please keep this day open and try to join us if you can.

scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

April Meeting Empty Re: April Meeting

Post by jpac811 Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:54 pm

lol Ill bring all 3!!
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : anything funny
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium, Alloy
Mods: : 464WHP/438FT-LBS Whipple Supercharger, 3.5in Pulley, BBR 93oct dyno tuned w/SCT Xcal2, BBK long tubes, BBK o/r X, Borla cat back exhaust, Exedy Mach 500, Eibach Pro Kit, BBR LCAs, BBR Adj. Pan Hard Bar, 4300k HIDs, LED map lights/ turn signals/ side markers/ rear side markers/ reverse lights/ license plate light, Plasti dipped Pony/GT emblems, VHT'd front turn signals, rear side markers, tail lights, third brake light
Vids of both my rides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jpac811

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:31 am

UPDATE:
We're still planning this Cruise to the Coast! We will meet at Fatboy's at 12:30 and leave by 1pm.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by jpac811 Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Just making sure this is going on. Do we have an approximate head count of who is cruising with us?
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : 464WHP/438FT-LBS Whipple Supercharger, 3.5in Pulley, BBR 93oct dyno tuned w/SCT Xcal2, BBK long tubes, BBK o/r X, Borla cat back exhaust, Exedy Mach 500, Eibach Pro Kit, BBR LCAs, BBR Adj. Pan Hard Bar, 4300k HIDs, LED map lights/ turn signals/ side markers/ rear side markers/ reverse lights/ license plate light, Plasti dipped Pony/GT emblems, VHT'd front turn signals, rear side markers, tail lights, third brake light
Vids of both my rides:

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 am

Am aboard and looking forward to the cruise down. Have friends to visit on way back.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:09 am

Right now we have around 12 cars I think. We will meet at Fatboys at 2pm. We will leave by 2:30! See you there!!!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:19 am

12 cars and counting. Bring em on!!!! will be a great cruise.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by jpac811 Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Hell yeah. It should make for great vids on my Go Pro!!!
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Vids of both my rides:

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:10 pm

I like your thinking sir!!!!!!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jpac811 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:21 pm

I added a mount on my driver side window sill so I can get vids hands free lol. I hope to use it on the high way with you guys!!
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Vids of both my rides:

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Final plans for Saturday:

Meet at Fatboys at 2pm and leave by 2:30

Arrive in Charleston around 4pm

Take photos until 5-5:30

Arrive at Loggerheads at 6pm for meeting and food

I hope to see everyone there!!!!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Will be at Fat boys for lunch prior to the pull out on the cruise.
Now to find directions back to the place LOL
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:51 am

This event has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jpac811 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Ha good thing I checked. I got off work early to make this. Oh well
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Vids of both my rides:

Back to top Go down

Post by White Lightning Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:48 pm

well, some of us did not check as we heard last count 12 cars and counting. So due to unexpected circumstances we went to Charlston anyway in our caravan of one, but one damn fast one and had a wonderful time. Great food, dancing parking lots and watching MJ clean my wheels. I was told there was a lack of interest...hmmmm, how can that be when 12 cars were planning.....some things never change. Hugs and kisses........oh and Terry, we tried and hopefully will get to meet your lovely wife soon.
White Lightning
White Lightning
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
Humor : If it's not a FORD, I'll Walk!
My Name: : Craig
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Shelby GT/SC
Factory Installed Whipple 550
3:73 Gears

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 am

Definitely was not for lack of interest partner. I had been working on my damn intake for two days and still did not have it right so I didn't trust my car to make that trip. I'm sorry for the short notice on the cancellation, I didn't make the decision that I wasn't going until late Friday. I believe that Chip and David moved it to May 13. Again I apologize guys.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

April Meeting Empty Will step up and keep the planning going when all seems to fail

Post by my2005stanggt Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:54 am

White Lightning wrote:well, some of us did not check as we heard last count 12 cars and counting. So due to unexpected circumstances we went to Charlston anyway in our caravan of one, but one damn fast one and had a wonderful time. Great food, dancing parking lots and watching MJ clean my wheels. I was told there was a lack of interest...hmmmm, how can that be when 12 cars were planning.....some things never change. Hugs and kisses........oh and Terry, we tried and hopefully will get to meet your lovely wife soon.

Hey there,
Turned out to be a great day and Sandy had a wonderful time. We both decided the cruise in would be best before hitting the road to Virginia on Sunday (yesterday).
Have looked through all the Show flyers and have come up with a sequence of fun events to attend. Will help by stepping up to help all with scheduled events and keep the show season flow alive.
We will be back in town Wednesday night and look forward to seeing how many will make the trip to Hooters Car & Bike Cruise In on Two Notch road on This Thursday.
Will be there around 5'ish cheers
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Thanks Terry! approve
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down