WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Meeting

5 posters

Go down

April Meeting Empty April Meeting

Post by scstanger Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey gang! We had a great time at the car show last Saturday although it rained most of the day. Big thanks to LJ and Jay for coming out and helping me represent our group. I got a few pictures in before the camera died and will post them as soon as I get a free minute. Our next meeting is going to be April 9, 2011 at 7pm. It will be held at Carolina Wings at the corner of Fish Hatchery Rd and Hwy. 321. Let me know if you need directions and we'll get you there. We have a few up coming events to discuss as well as a few other announcements so please try to be present. Thanks.

Last edited by scstanger on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a word)
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

April Meeting Empty Re: April Meeting

Post by slow5oh Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 am

Ill be at the crossfade concert that day
slow5oh
slow5oh
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Female Number of posts : 19
My Name: : Kayla
My Ride/Rides: : Cyber Gray Metallic '91 Coupe

Back to top Go down

Post by White Lightning Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 pm

hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I have made arrangements at Carolina Wings for 7PM. I will go early and set out cones/tape for parking and will watch for you coming in. The area will be in the pull thru and the side curb where we can see our cars once we have gone inside for those who want to eat. The staff at CW's are excited to have us there and there will be live entertainment that night as well. Come hungry and let's talk cars and eat. For those who wish, they do have 2 full service bars, one inside and one outside on the patio. Take care and hope to see all you on the 9th. Craig
White Lightning
White Lightning
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
Humor : If it's not a FORD, I'll Walk!
My Name: : Craig
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Shelby GT/SC
Factory Installed Whipple 550
3:73 Gears

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:48 pm

This is wonderful Craig thank you so much. This should be a great time for everyone. Does that one have a gameroom like the one in Lexington for the kids? I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at CW's at 7!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:54 am

sounds like a good time!!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 am

i'll have to get back to you on this one Richard... Hopefully i will be leaving at 6AM that day headed back to michigan for 2 weeks, but if that falls through i should be able to make it up for this atleast (unless they start me on weekends already)

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:57 pm

I hope that you can Rick, this should be a good time.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down