WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics!

+2
FRCE_FED
scstanger
6 posters

Go down

SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Empty SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics!

Post by scstanger Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Those of you that made it out with us yesterday know that we had an absolutely awesome turn out. I had a wonderful time with each of you and hope that we get bigger and better every month. As you can see we have completely outgrown meeting at Sonic! Thanks for everyone who showed up and made this month a success. Enjoy the pics everybody.
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses751
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses755
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses756
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses765
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses768
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses770
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses773
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses783
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses789
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses795
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses814
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses815
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses804
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses805

I hope that everyone had as much fun as we did and I look forward to seeing you guys next Saturday at the show.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Empty Re: SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics!

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:24 pm

thats badass and looks like a great turnout!, i see you cheesin in the new ride ( i dont blame you though!)

congrats on all the success and for much more to come!!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Empty Re: SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics!

Post by Danstang Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 pm

scstanger wrote:
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Wildhorses805
This pic is badazz!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:12 am

I like this one too, just wish it came out better. All 52 pictures are posted on our facebook page.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs_morgan2010 Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Talk about self confidence!

SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Img_1211
SC Wildhorses April Show, cruise, meeting and midnight cruise pics! Img_1212
mrs_morgan2010
mrs_morgan2010
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 29
Humor : Drive it like you stole it.
My Name: : Colleen
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Ford Mustang V6 Black Coupe
Mods: : Pony Package
Shaker 500
7-Color LED Neon Underbody Kit

I want a supercharger kit. ....But that'll be awhile.

http://www.colleenmorganphotography.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangmallory Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:12 am

That's awesome!
mustangmallory
mustangmallory

Male Number of posts : 246
Humor : I find humor in everything!
My Name: : Ridge
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Mustang GT
Mods: : Mallory is more about looks than speed right now. I'm trying to keep it clean and classy, while bringing out the natural aggression of our beloved stangs.

CDC Aggressive chin spoiler
Golden Eye 6k HID headlights and foglights
Shelby Cobra Super Snake stripe
20% Windown film from Palmetto Pro Tint
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
KMC Nova series wheels with Nitto NT550 tires (staggered fit)
OEM 1966 "GT" fender badges...yes they are over 50 years old
UPR Products Pistol grip shifter
Dash has been blacked out
Pioneer f700 headunit
Roush hood scoop
Saleen headlight splitters
Clear front corner marker lights
Cherry Bomb mufflers

https://www.facebook.com/david.ridgill

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 am

It looks like he's swelling up at the old man after he turned around! Probably mentioned that he had a rat on his shoulder... Twisted Evil
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangmallory Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:08 am

Train it to speak like a parrot and it's perfect!
mustangmallory
mustangmallory

Male Number of posts : 246
Humor : I find humor in everything!
My Name: : Ridge
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Mustang GT
Mods: : Mallory is more about looks than speed right now. I'm trying to keep it clean and classy, while bringing out the natural aggression of our beloved stangs.

CDC Aggressive chin spoiler
Golden Eye 6k HID headlights and foglights
Shelby Cobra Super Snake stripe
20% Windown film from Palmetto Pro Tint
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
KMC Nova series wheels with Nitto NT550 tires (staggered fit)
OEM 1966 "GT" fender badges...yes they are over 50 years old
UPR Products Pistol grip shifter
Dash has been blacked out
Pioneer f700 headunit
Roush hood scoop
Saleen headlight splitters
Clear front corner marker lights
Cherry Bomb mufflers

https://www.facebook.com/david.ridgill

Back to top Go down

Post by JTTISON Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:55 pm

great pics....lotsa fun....enjoyed myself-may have gotten some new recruits at the show last weekend!!
JTTISON
JTTISON
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
My Name: : Jay
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Cobra convertible, 1996 GT
Mods: : 2003 Cobra convertible*****my Dream car just purchased in Feb 2011******took me 6 yrs to find her but paid off, only 13K on odometer, is mostly stock other than pulleys and exhaust....96 is built, car is ready for supercharger just not sure thats what i want to do.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down