WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 11:06 am

1fstroush wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:I need to apply for a job where you guys are working at so I can start getting all kinds of goodies.

This coming from a med student!

You'll be making quadruple the amount of us here soon Dr. Koehler.

Haha not soon enough. I won't be making the big doctor money until another good 8 years.

Back to top Go down

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

Post by COLE Fri May 23, 2008 11:09 am

MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
Murph wrote:same here mang Ive put too much money into it already so why stop Rolling Eyes

haha. i'm gonna stop when i s/c it. I wanna keep it as a daily driver. Then i plan on buying my GF's 86 gt. I'm gonna gut and tub that bia and make her kinda fast lol
a 5.1 stroker with a s/c not going to be much of a daily driver don't forget gas is going to be $5.00 per gallon this summer

hahahaha true... but i figured, i dont and wont buy alcohol, i only bum cigs haha, i dont buy many other things, and i dont buy illegal herbal substances like so many of my other friends, so i can sacrafice my money to go to something that i love.
fair enough well good luck man but i heard the cranks in the stoker kits are not so good but that was also when the kit first came out might have better one since it has been a few years
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 3:02 pm

COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
Murph wrote:same here mang Ive put too much money into it already so why stop Rolling Eyes

haha. i'm gonna stop when i s/c it. I wanna keep it as a daily driver. Then i plan on buying my GF's 86 gt. I'm gonna gut and tub that bia and make her kinda fast lol
a 5.1 stroker with a s/c not going to be much of a daily driver don't forget gas is going to be $5.00 per gallon this summer

hahahaha true... but i figured, i dont and wont buy alcohol, i only bum cigs haha, i dont buy many other things, and i dont buy illegal herbal substances like so many of my other friends, so i can sacrafice my money to go to something that i love.
fair enough well good luck man but i heard the cranks in the stoker kits are not so good but that was also when the kit first came out might have better one since it has been a few years

Yeah, i've heard that too.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri May 23, 2008 3:20 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

you have to think though that was when the stoker kit first came out and the car was rather new itself everything has problems at first so i would say do it i at one point looked into that also but was rather steered away by other things that i saw
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 5:29 pm

COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

you have to think though that was when the stoker kit first came out and the car was rather new itself everything has problems at first so i would say do it i at one point looked into that also but was rather steered away by other things that i saw

i've actually read alot about stroking a 4.6L, and with a roots/twinscrew it'll be unstreetable with how much TQ it'll produce. I'm just gonna stick with the stock 4.6L displacement, possible get some manly forged H beams and Dished Pistons, setting my CR at around 8.5:1 with stock ported heads... i'll actually probably have to bore just a tad to get the pistons to fit just right in there, so it'll be about 289ci vs 281... but yeah, i think thats gonna be my new route.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 5:33 pm

You supercharger and i'll stroke. haha. Man did you see ac's new number pat? 459 and 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 5:52 pm

SteviGX wrote:You supercharger and i'll stroke. haha. Man did you see ac's new number pat? 459 and 611

woah! what!

All motor? Details!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 6:02 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

i've actually read alot about stroking a 4.6L, and with a roots/twinscrew it'll be unstreetable with how much TQ it'll produce. I'm just gonna stick with the stock 4.6L displacement, possible get some manly forged H beams and Dished Pistons, setting my CR at around 8.5:1 with stock ported heads... i'll actually probably have to bore just a tad to get the pistons to fit just right in there, so it'll be about 289ci vs 281... but yeah, i think thats gonna be my new route.

Geez if you are doing all that you might as well do some upgraded heads and custom ground cams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 6:28 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

Geez if you are doing all that you might as well do some upgraded heads and custom ground cams.

lol. I'm keeping the stock heads, but i'm most def port and polishing them. I plan on getting some comp stage 3 custom ground blower cams, specified for mid to high range rpm power. The positive displacement S/C will make too much Power Down low anyways, so i'm gonna force it to make a little more higher up in the powerband

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Your car will definitely be insane if you do everything you want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 10:04 am

2k6silvergt wrote:Your car will definitely be insane if you do everything you want to.

haha, its just a matter of time management. $ wont be too much of an issue (ahhh the joys of still living with the parents), but it's gonna be hard to fit all of this in with my job, and school, and seeing the GF and hangin out with friends lol. Its gonna be alot.

I figured i'd spend at least 50% of all my income on mods for my car, because, i know when i move out, i'll be strapped for cash for the first year or so, but i'll have my car done, i wont have to worry about modding it more, it'll be done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3