WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! Empty Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 11:47 pm

Ok so i'm headed to Flatout mototcycles tomorrow (tues) and checkin out their stuff.

I'm lookin for either a Suzuki Katana 600, or a Kawasaki Ninja 650. Their offering KILLER KILLER KILLER deals right now and i have been gettin quite the itch for a bike lately. If all else fails, i'll get a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250 for $1,900 off my best friend with only 129 miles. Its a great beginner bike and can pull MAD stunts.

I'm really excited guys! I'll def have it by friday.
My dream has come true, To own a Mustang GT and a Sports Bike! :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! Empty Re: Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

Post by FRCE_FED Tue May 13, 2008 12:51 am

lol right on bro! just be safe, I know what i do on 4 wheels, i dont wanna find out what id do on 2 lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! Empty Re: Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 1:31 am

Murph wrote:lol right on bro! just be safe, I know what i do on 4 wheels, i dont wanna find out what id do on 2 lol

I actually think i am gonna do the ninja 250cc instead of the katana 600 or the ninja 650. Those would be alot of money, and i would have to finance where i could buy the ninja 250 with cash. + it would be a great beginner bike for the 1st year or two. Not too fast, but still hits 0-60mph in 4 seconds lol

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 7:57 am

man those bikes are cheap cheap cheap because they have no resale value don't buy a katana
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue May 13, 2008 9:43 am

What Cole said...

I also like your decision in the Ninja 250 great starter bike.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 10:09 am

I'm with Dave man,

Me on a bike=Me in the hospital

As soon as i got comfortable bad things would happen. Just too much potential for danger with me. that's for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 10:38 am

SteviGX wrote:I'm with Dave man,

Me on a bike=Me in the hospital

As soon as i got comfortable bad things would happen. Just too much potential for danger with me. that's for sure
yeah 2 ppl in my family in the past yr have died in bike accidents so i think i will pass. i would be the same way just once i get comfortable it would be bad news bears for me.
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 3:15 pm

I was gonna say the same thing Cole did. Do not get a katana. If your gonna go Suzuki, (which I would suggest) I would get a gsxr600. That is what I am currently looking at getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 10:30 pm

decided to get a Brand New 08 Kawasaki ZZR600. Man this baby is awsome!!!

I put a down payment on it today and it'll be shipped to my door in 1.5-2 weeks.

Heres some pics of it i took with my cell. (same model and color, but it'll be a newly assembled bike).

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! N1164240948_30517257_3133

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! N1164240948_30517258_3628

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! N1164240948_30517259_4091

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Congrats man the bike looks awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 10:35 pm

yeah man it looks real good i hope it works out for you
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 10:42 pm

Thanks Zach and J.

Yeah, i test drove it today and WOAH! its much different than the dirtbikes i'm used to lol. Its pretty scary, but easy to get used to.

Its rated at 145rwhp and 120rwtq. 0-60 in 3.2seconds, 1/4 in 9.8 (I dont see how this is possible, but i saw someone run a 10 flat tonight with one). And its 350lbs wet. Its a great beginners bike!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 1:33 am

Can I take it for a spin when you get it?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed May 14, 2008 8:53 am

Next up on Fox channel 6....

Local Indiana Male is peeled off of the ORP side walls.

:*naughty*: j/k

That sure is one dead sexy bike!

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 9:08 am

8t6gt wrote:Can I take it for a spin when you get it?

Do you know how to drive a bike lol? Have you ever had experience on big cc dirtbikes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 9:11 am

1fstroush wrote:Next up on Fox channel 6....

Local Indiana Male is peeled off of the ORP side walls.

:*naughty*: j/k

That sure is one dead sexy bike!

AJ

haha screw you!

I dont think i'm gonna race it. I primarially got it for gas (70mpg) and for a little big of fun.
This bad boy is now gonna be my DD.

It gets up there tho. The dealership seller (guy who owns the Orange Termi that we always see in Gwood) said its stock top speed is b/t 175-185mph There is no way in hell i'll ever feel comfortable doing that tho lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 2:37 am

MustangManiac wrote:

Do you know how to drive a bike lol? Have you ever had experience on big cc dirtbikes?
Dude ive ridden bikes since I was 8 years old lol. Got my first one at 8 sold my last one last year Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 10:25 am

8t6gt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

Dude ive ridden bikes since I was 8 years old lol. Got my first one at 8 sold my last one last year Smile

good. then sure, you can ride it lol.

Actually, heres the actual one i'm getting... its changed since the last post lol.
I'm going to the bank here in about 20 min to get the loan approved!!!

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! N1164240948_30517708_9628

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! N1164240948_30517709_9972

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! N1164240948_30517710_485

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu May 15, 2008 10:28 am

mmmh that color is amazing lets hear it for kawasaki green
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 2:08 pm

Bike looks good. I actually went to buy one last year but once I found out how much insurance was I said screw it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 4:05 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Bike looks good. I actually went to buy one last year but once I found out how much insurance was I said screw it.

O god! i know it man. IDK, what i'm gonna do about insurace. I think i'm going to have to sell my truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 15, 2008 4:24 pm

looks sexy man! just be careful on her
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Murph wrote:looks sexy man! just be careful on her

lol thanks david. I test drove her yesterday... woah! that was kinda scary lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 4:33 pm

Have you taken a riding class or plan on taking one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 9:33 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
8t6gt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

good. then sure, you can ride it lol.

Actually, heres the actual one i'm getting... its changed since the last post lol.
I'm going to the bank here in about 20 min to get the loan approved!!!

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! N1164240948_30517708_9628

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! N1164240948_30517709_9972

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! N1164240948_30517710_485

Sweet deal man let me know when you get her and ill come check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next