WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 11:32 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Have you taken a riding class or plan on taking one?

I'm most def taking a class!!!

Back to top Go down

Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gettin a motorcycle w/in the week guys!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 12:49 am

Ill teach ya Very Happy lol jk. Is this the first bike you've owned Pat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 4:44 pm

8t6gt wrote:Ill teach ya Very Happy lol jk. Is this the first bike you've owned Pat?

haha, yeah its gonna be the 1st, besides the dirtbikes.

Man, the bank is being a BEECH!!!! They wanna charge me 22% even with a co-sign!!!! WTF! I'm shoppin around for different financing companies and i'm tryin to get the best quote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 4:52 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
8t6gt wrote:Ill teach ya Very Happy lol jk. Is this the first bike you've owned Pat?

haha, yeah its gonna be the 1st, besides the dirtbikes.

Man, the bank is being a BEECH!!!! They wanna charge me 22% even with a co-sign!!!! WTF! I'm shoppin around for different financing companies and i'm tryin to get the best quote

That sucks. Try big companies like chase, bank of america, or citi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 5:10 pm

yeah. I'm with forum right now. I'm gonna look into chase next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 3:27 pm

How are things with the bike coming? Are you buying it from a dealer or off of someone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 5:31 pm

well the damn loan didnt go through. I dont have enough credit history. I have enough $, but i dont want to spend it all at once.

O well, theres always later in life.

So i plan on droppin at least 50% of my $ on mods for the stanger banger.

Heres what i'm gettin... in order:
2'' wheel spacers (done)
Get my headers and o/r x installed
Get my 3.73's installed
Get a custom tune from trick tuners
UPR Upper and Lower CA's
UPR Subframes
Stage 3 Motorsports 310ci/5.1L Stroker Kit
A Roots or Twin Screw SC

I'm keepin Street tires, i dont want to trash my 28spline with DR's just yet.

With my wheel spacers, i plan on getting some 325 or 335 wide tires lol... fat meats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Nice list you got going there, especially the last two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 6:04 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Nice list you got going there, especially the last two.

haha u like? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 6:17 pm

i know i like! haha

man, that freakin stroker kit is gonna be sick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 8:43 pm

SteviGX wrote:i know i like! haha

man, that freakin stroker kit is gonna be sick!

i know it man!!!!!!

Its cheap as hell too! Cant beat $2100 for a complete kit with a forged steel crand, forged dished 8.5:1 pistons, and forged H beams!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 22, 2008 9:10 pm

Sounds badass bro! I cant wait to see those tires to see if I wanna get them Smile hurry up and buy them already
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Talking about all those performance parts is making me want to get some for my car. You're a bad influence on me. :*gripe*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 9:15 pm

Murph wrote:Sounds badass bro! I cant wait to see those tires to see if I wanna get them Smile hurry up and buy them already

Haha, this will be over the course of a year.

W/in this month tho, i'll have my wheel spacers, headers, o/r x, gears installed, and a custom tune for sure... thats a good $800.

Then next month i'll do upper and lower's along with some subframes. So i'll have a full exhaust and a full suspension, everything fully adjustable.

Then, probably in about 6 months, the stroker kit... then in about a year... the big, bad, sc!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 9:16 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Talking about all those performance parts is making me want to get some for my car. You're a bad influence on me. :*gripe*:

haha. The only incentive for me to work is performance parts lmfao! God, i love my car to death... i love her a little too much haha

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 22, 2008 9:19 pm

same here mang Ive put too much money into it already so why stop Rolling Eyes
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Murph wrote:same here mang Ive put too much money into it already so why stop Rolling Eyes

haha. i'm gonna stop when i s/c it. I wanna keep it as a daily driver. Then i plan on buying my GF's 86 gt. I'm gonna gut and tub that bia and make her kinda fast lol

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 22, 2008 11:32 pm

I like the sound of that!!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 11:47 pm

I need to apply for a job where you guys are working at so I can start getting all kinds of goodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 11:53 pm

haha don't go to autozone!

I'm bout to walk, they freakin suck for flexability

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 11:58 pm

SteviGX wrote:haha don't go to autozone!

I'm bout to walk, they freakin suck for flexability

Haha that sucks. But some work is better then no work. At least when it comes to making money to buy stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri May 23, 2008 8:28 am

2k6silvergt wrote:I need to apply for a job where you guys are working at so I can start getting all kinds of goodies.

This coming from a med student!

You'll be making quadruple the amount of us here soon Dr. Koehler.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri May 23, 2008 9:23 am

MustangManiac wrote:
Murph wrote:same here mang Ive put too much money into it already so why stop Rolling Eyes

haha. i'm gonna stop when i s/c it. I wanna keep it as a daily driver. Then i plan on buying my GF's 86 gt. I'm gonna gut and tub that bia and make her kinda fast lol
a 5.1 stroker with a s/c not going to be much of a daily driver don't forget gas is going to be $5.00 per gallon this summer
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri May 23, 2008 9:24 am

1fstroush wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:I need to apply for a job where you guys are working at so I can start getting all kinds of goodies.

This coming from a med student!

You'll be making quadruple the amount of us here soon Dr. Koehler.
yeah just wait man ur career will be a lot more rewarding than a lot of ours and u will have more moneys to put into ur car than u will know what to do with Dr.
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 10:10 am

COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

a 5.1 stroker with a s/c not going to be much of a daily driver don't forget gas is going to be $5.00 per gallon this summer

hahahaha true... but i figured, i dont and wont buy alcohol, i only bum cigs haha, i dont buy many other things, and i dont buy illegal herbal substances like so many of my other friends, so i can sacrafice my money to go to something that i love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next