WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New projects coming...

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New projects coming... - Page 2 Empty Re: New projects coming...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 pm

brothersperformance just recently picked up the dragon plenum, it looks pretty sick. I got the accufab with 75mm t/b at a swap meet in indy for 200 bucks, havent tried it out yet though, engines not in the car yet.....May 2nd. But i've heard nothing but great things about the accufab, dragons always been a good brand too though

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:33 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
wy3134 wrote:we are meeting around 930 so you can still make it out! just leave by midnight! unless of course your planning to get busy, then leave at 11:55pm haha j/k man

anyway back on topic... high boost apps are the only reasons to go very large on the throttle body upgrade. 75mm is definetely the most id go but then that might be overkill. Ive got a 100mm single blade accufab on mine, its awesome.

Are people meeting at Burlington or Circuit City? Who all do you know that is going to be there? I know Dave won't because he has to work. Do you have the accufab that has "kenne bell" engraved on the top?
i thought it was circuit city but i could be wrong. and i want to see this accufab that sounds bad!!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:41 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
wy3134 wrote:we are meeting around 930 so you can still make it out! just leave by midnight! unless of course your planning to get busy, then leave at 11:55pm haha j/k man

anyway back on topic... high boost apps are the only reasons to go very large on the throttle body upgrade. 75mm is definetely the most id go but then that might be overkill. Ive got a 100mm single blade accufab on mine, its awesome.

Are people meeting at Burlington or Circuit City? Who all do you know that is going to be there? I know Dave won't because he has to work. Do you have the accufab that has "kenne bell" engraved on the top?

I'll b there man. I'm so excited to see ur termi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:43 am

SteviGX wrote:Should i leave my 65mm stock on till i get a tune peoples? now that you said that pat, i'm scared. lol

Thats awesome Zak. I gotta see it!

And sadly, my woman has to be home by 1 tommorow night, which is stupid. She lives prolly 45+ from greenwood Parralel to 96th street off SR 9 so I dont htink we will be able to make it out on friday sadly. If there is a cruise on saturday we will more than likely be there!

Your computer can handle up to a 75mm perfectly fine. Its when you go bigger than that w/o a tune, you'll have some a/f problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:54 pm

AladymeGT wrote:So, do we see a tech day coming for a chic or what?????

Wade and David..... u better hurry up!

So when is this tech day going to be? I am anxious to get to working on a car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:41 pm

Well, I was thinking that I would like to do a pass or two on the track before doing the add-ons, so that I can see what she's got now and then run it again after that to see what she gained. :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:58 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Well, I was thinking that I would like to do a pass or two on the track before doing the add-ons, so that I can see what she's got now and then run it again after that to see what she gained. :*woohoo*:
makes since do it tonight!!!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:19 pm

I am nervous, I don't even know where to start and where to end on the track! Plus, I will prob make a fool of myself like I ussually do! affraid
So, maybe I will have someone else drive it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:21 pm

WOMAN UP! (idk what to say, i would say man up but that doen'st work in this case. lol )

Just go for it! dump the clutch and smash the gas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:29 pm

AladymeGT wrote:I am nervous, I don't even know where to start and where to end on the track! Plus, I will prob make a fool of myself like I ussually do! affraid

Don't worry about going out there and embarrassing all those guys. After you make your first run you won't want to leave the track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 pm

Do I have to do a burn out first? If so I need more practice with that!!!LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:34 pm

you dont have too. i actually am starting to think thats why i dont stick at launch. street tires dont usually take to well to lots of heat. Just dump the clutch in first, then slam it into second for a moment and let off, that should be plenty, it's what i do.

Just try not to hit the rev limiter like i did on tuesday.. it was really embarrasing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Do I have to do a burn out first? If so I need more practice with that!!!LOL

You don't have to. A lot of people like to in order to heat up the tires so they stick better. But don't feel bad I need more practicing with burning out too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Ummmm, what's a rev limiter, is that the sound it makes just before :*kaboom*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:39 pm

yep. pretty much! it's what the hondas do constantly! lol

Yeah, i did that first burnout and hit it and go wow. thats embarrasing. It just doens't sound good. lol.

Just dont burnout and go for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:40 pm

AladymeGT wrote:I am nervous, I don't even know where to start and where to end on the track! Plus, I will prob make a fool of myself like I ussually do! affraid
no you are doing it because it is ur car and trust me u can't do as bad as craig all you have to do is go until both the lights turn on and wait 4 green and go!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:40 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Do I have to do a burn out first? If so I need more practice with that!!!LOL
i don't think i have successfully done a good burn out yet lol!!! plus street tires u use every day are expensive
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:45 pm

I think I am going to hit a paved back road later and practice some stuff! tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:47 pm

u never know til u try thats what i always say who cares i would rather do it on a tuesday with like nobody there rather than on a busy friday or something the more u do it the better u will get so just go for it
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Yeah AJ was saying that we get there right as the track is just opening and then do it! Not as many people~ I figure I can't look as bad as some of those other cars with headlights missing!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:55 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Yeah AJ was saying that we get there right as the track is just opening and then do it! Not as many people~ I figure I can't look as bad as some of those other cars with headlights missing!
its for the air intake!!!!!!!!! :*rice*: lol! i did it once just to be funny and thats the pic i use of my car now lol but yeah just remember nothing is as bad as craig dumping coolant all the way down the track!!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:56 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Yeah AJ was saying that we get there right as the track is just opening and then do it! Not as many people~ I figure I can't look as bad as some of those other cars with headlights missing!

Ya that's an option. Who cares what people think or say though. Just wait until you become a better driver and are smoking them or the streets or down the track. :*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:57 pm

I didn't see that with Craig, I think I heard about it though. I think that was the night that I didn't go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:59 pm

And just what if my car has more HP that I know of and die? :*soap*: Ok, now I am dramatizing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Ya that would suck and be embarrassing. But there was some dude last year driving his camaro and forgot to lock down his t-top and it came flying off about half way down the track. Shattered all over the track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next