WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New projects coming...

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

New projects coming... - Page 6 Empty Re: New projects coming...

Post by COLE Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:27 am

good luck sounds like u will have quite the little beast coming along there
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:52 pm

OK, AJ talked with Dustin and got some quotes on a stock rebuild and then the stroker. I am def going with the stroker and now all we have to do is commit on a date to turn her over. Our thoughts were that I would continue to drive it until Oct and then turn it over in the winter and have it for next Spring, cause it would suck without it for the rest of this summer. But, I am so excited that I am ready to do this now!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:07 pm

AladymeGT wrote:OK, AJ talked with Dustin and got some quotes on a stock rebuild and then the stroker. I am def going with the stroker and now all we have to do is commit on a date to turn her over. Our thoughts were that I would continue to drive it until Oct and then turn it over in the winter and have it for next Spring, cause it would suck without it for the rest of this summer. But, I am so excited that I am ready to do this now!!!!!

That's a good idea. Now what are the details with the stroker (what are you going to bore it out to, what brand rotating assembly, build it for N/A or forced induction, do you plan on messing with the heads and cams while it's torn apart)? How long did he say it would take to get it done?

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:41 am

you spending the extra dough on forged internals???? i hear forced induction over the next few years!!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Here's all the details I have right now...

Auto-Spec will be responsible for removing the old motor and re-installing the new beast.

The car will become a 5.0 stroked mod motor. The internals will be forged for later, that will be a long later. The kit will come from either CHP (Coast High Performance) or Livernois Motorsports. There are a few other companies I'm researching right now. The kits comes with everything for the bottom end to make it a true forged stroker (crank, pistons, rods, seals, bearing, etc...)

The heads and cams will be hauled over to accomodate the new internals. Nothing more on that subject because I don't know what I want the cam specs to be. All the bolts and fittings are going to be replaced, not sure with brand. New gaskets and rear main seal (achem David) will be installed.

Dustin will then tune Tyara's car for the added displacement.

I'm thinking that this would make for a potent N/A street machine capable of ripping off 13's hands down.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 pm

Awesome! Will definitely be one bad car when everything is done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:03 pm

sounds sweet, i'd do some ARP head studs so you can always take them off later without replacing the bolts every time you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 pm

def save some funds for a tranny and maybe a rearend rebuild! im just sayin i know how your woman liks to drive! :*drive*: right tyara!lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:35 am

Murph wrote:def save some funds for a tranny and maybe a rearend rebuild! im just sayin i know how your woman liks to drive! :*drive*: right tyara!lol

:*bait*:

Better watch out Tyara said "them there be fighting words"
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:41 am

[quote="1fstroush"]
Murph wrote:def save some funds for a tranny and maybe a rearend rebuild! im just sayin i know how your woman liks to drive! :*drive*: right tyara!lol

Better watch out Tyara said "them there be fighting words"[/quote]
heard she woundn't Shocked
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:20 pm

1fstroush wrote:

Better watch out Tyara said "them there be fighting words"

she cant fight that statement LOL, she knows that: right foot + gas pedal = floor :^drunk^:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Ummm totally dude, and to think ya'lll think I have a heavy foot now, just wait till Spring..... I will def have enough money for the new tranny and rearend LOL I gots time!!!!! :*naughty*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Oh, and my 3rd brake light sticker that I have now.... won't be just an ornament! :*naughty*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:28 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Ummm totally dude, and to think ya'lll think I have a heavy foot now, just wait till Spring..... I will def have enough money for the new tranny and rearend LOL I gots time!!!!! :*naughty*:

Geez must be nice to get all kinds of new goodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:35 pm

share the wealth ?! lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Murph wrote:share the wealth ?! lol

:*agree*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6