WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Tint place that honors warranty

5 posters

Go down

Auto Tint place that honors warranty Empty Auto Tint place that honors warranty

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Anyone know of any that honor Solar Gard warranty and will also do 5% (back glass) without issue? I'm probably just asking WAY too much at this point. If I can't find one I guess I'll be taping that corner back up LOL. Very Happy

This girl isn't doing 35% in the rear. Smile

Back to top Go down

Auto Tint place that honors warranty Empty Re: Auto Tint place that honors warranty

Post by D Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:23 pm

i think you will be fine with what you got. The pigs woint mess with you unless you are doing somthing to make them pull you over..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Auto Tint place that honors warranty Empty Re: Auto Tint place that honors warranty

Post by WNRacing Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:09 pm

I've got 20% on the sides and rear of my R/T, with no issues.. 5% is a little too dark for me.

You might give Chris @ SunCool glass & trim a call, he doesn't use solar guard, he uses lumar, but he's a great guy and can probably take car of you with no problem. 822-2222.

BTW he is in Hendersonville off of New Shackle.
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:06 pm

thanks ya'll. 35% is not going on my car/that's not why I'm looking for a tint person. I have one corner coming up in the back so I wanted it fixed. Smile Thanks I'll give the guy a call and see what I can get done! I like having the dark tint in the back so my speakers and anything back there is not visible plus it just looks good LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 pm

I've used 113 Customs in the pass without any questions. They use to be on Kraft St in Clarksville, but moved. Not sure where they moved to. May try looking them up in the phone book.. Never any questions asked about what type of tint you want, but you'll get your best deal if you used CASH!!! no taxes charged on cash purchases.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:43 pm

113 customs moved to collage st. nest to queen city muffler right after the bakery place heading towards the highway
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:18 pm

go see jay at Audio one... they did mine. no issues on 5%
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:50 pm

The Solarguard Dealer in town in 41A Customs. The thing that sux about warranty on tint though, make sure you have your receipt. If you dont, youll be paying....

41A Customs is next to Complete customs on 41A. its the shop that looks like it is built out of wheels, and there will be a yellow Rousch there...Ask for Mike Rayden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm

idk bout yall but i have been pulled over twice in ky for my tint on my door windows....its 20% if im not mistaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:53 pm

armystang96 wrote:idk bout yall but i have been pulled over twice in ky for my tint on my door windows....its 20% if im not mistaken

The legal limit is 35 in the front on passenger cars, suv's are allowed 35 0n the front and whatever on the back...no law for rear windows.... California in no less more than 50 % all the way around...be glad we dont live there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:31 pm

I run 20% sides and back in C'ville with no issues from the LEO's even had them cruising along beside me admiring the car I believe, go figure scratch . I always let Zeibart on Wilma Rudolph do my tint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:16 am

I have a guy in Smyrna who guarantees his work with a lifetime warranty, he's fairly priced too. if anyone needs his # send me a pm.

he did my car and did an amazing job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:38 pm

I guess the only reason I was worried about my tint here is that in TX the laws are 35 up front, and whatever you want on the back, HOWEVER, they STRONGLY enforce the tint laws there. They were stopping my friends left and right for it, although my tint was legal there so I didn't get harassed. Now that it's been almost a year here for me, I've had no trouble at all. I guess that's the difference in living in a major metro area vs. here.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 am

i know here in cville you can get 20% all around and the cops woint mess with u.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm

hey guys. i am one of the so called "pigs" that work for c'vill. the only time that we mess with tint around here is mainly in your in a high crime area, we just use that to get you stopped to see if you have anything illegal in the car. 99% of the time if you dont have anything and your not a complete jerk, we wont mess with you and send you on your merry way. hope this helps guys if you have any questions feel free to ask. im not here to hem anybody up.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey can i ask you somthing.. Were is the high crime areas at. And what is the tent laws.
Is there anywere on the net or a place were we can go to see the laws in cville about cars/Trucks...
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 am

depending on what YOU consider high crime rate. obviously all the housing projects are included. pretty much all of new providence. greenwood ave, part of crossland ave, central ave. gracey, wall st, danial st, and the list goes on and on and on. as to tint the legal limit is 35% on the front. and whatever you want on the windows behind the front two, you can spraypaint them black if you want. and this link is a link of all the CITY codes or laws for clarksville this does NOT include the state laws. hope this helps. again if you have any questions feel free to ask if i dont know i will find out for ya. SECTION 9 is all the vehicle and traffic. (its all on the left hand side of the slider bar) its alot of info but useful if you have the time.

http://library6.municode.com/default-test/home.htm?infobase=10557&doc_action=whatsnew

i also looked on clarksvilles website there is a crime state page that shows all the districts and zones in those districts, with all the MAJOR crimes that happend obviously if there is more crime in a cretain area we will be ordered to patrol that area more offten. this is all public knowlege just most people dont know about it.

http://www.clarksvillepd.org/crimeStatistics.aspx

Last edited by apndrvs on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 am

cheers That's awesome apndrvs! I wish the LEO's here in SC were more like that. We have a few here in Lexington that would write their mother a ticket for a brake light out! Good for you. Come to SC and show these guys how to be courteous officers.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm

i whent to Myrtle beach last year during bike week. your right they are no joke. there is no sence in being a complete jerk to everyone. but thats my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 pm

hey apndrvs Thanks for posting that.. You been vere help full..

Its good to see some one that is cool to post stuff like that to help us out..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 pm

no prob guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down