WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like a great place

Go down

Looks like a great place Empty Looks like a great place

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:17 am

I'm new to the site but looks like a great place to be. Tenessee is the closest chapter to me so figured this is the best place to post. Would'nt mind having some info about upcoming events anf the tail of the dragon trip you guys take every year. We go to the dragon at least once a year if not twice but have never gotten the chance to ride it with a group of mustangs and am really excited to maybe have the chance this year. I've seen some of the pics taken last year and it looks like a really great trip. Any info about the club and upcoming events would be great. thanks

Back to top Go down

Looks like a great place Empty Re: Looks like a great place

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:07 am

This is where Eddie or Paul key in....lol :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 pm

The events for the year are still being finalized.. But the Tail of Dragon trip is Aug 21 - 23. We have a hotel room on the strip in Piegon Forge for the weekend. Drive up Friday hit the Dragon Sat & possibly Sun, then drive back.. I should have all the events posted up in the next few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 am

sounds good,thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Welcome to the club RED.
And Eddie Alexis and I want to go ahead and book for the dragon can't wait to back. I actually took my brother to the dragon around new years. There was no THP so as you can guess we went throuth it rather quickly a couple times :*drive*:

Oh yeah I just hijacked this thread :*hijack*:

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:33 am

Red, The tennesse chapter is a GREAT group. I myself just left that chapter due to relocation to louisianna. I was with the cahpter for two years and loved every minute of it. you wont regret it. make as many events as your able i PROMISE a great time for you and you family. LOUISIANN CHAPTER IN THE WORKS........3 cars already in three weeks.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down