WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone looking to get some tint done.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

anyone looking to get some tint done. Empty anyone looking to get some tint done.

Post by D Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:53 am

If there is anyone in the tenn club that is looking to get some tint done on there stang or any cars hit me up i can get you a good deal...
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

anyone looking to get some tint done. Empty Re: anyone looking to get some tint done.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 am

who and where and how much

Back to top Go down

anyone looking to get some tint done. Empty Re: anyone looking to get some tint done.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Yeah my little bro needs new tint

Back to top Go down

Post by D Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:44 pm

ok here is the deal.. See my frend work at a car shop doing tint.. well him and the owner got into it .. so he started to do the tint out of his house. He does good work at a great price... and the tint is the same tint that you would get from a shop..

If you want to get it done let me know the year make of the ride and ill call him and get a price... i think his prices for cars are like $70-$80.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:53 pm

Price quote please - A redo on my two side windows to get rid of the scratches in the old tint. I already put moleskins on the weatherstrip to stop the sratching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:59 am

1995 Thunderbird! The darkest we can get away with on all windows. (My eyes are very sensitive to light.)
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:32 am

Pyrotech72 wrote:1995 Thunderbird! The darkest we can get away with on all windows. (My eyes are very sensitive to light.)
hey I just tinted my windows and I have the same problem. I did 35 on the front and 15 everywhere else. you need to think about trying to see at night it is hard to back out of the driveway by I just either roll my windows down or I back my car in the driveway during the daytime when I can see the best. I did not think about it causeing me issues at night for the most part 35 is not bad but I would not go any darler on the front window and if you go with the platum the po po cant tell that it is tented. the black stands out and you could get in trouble for tinting the front since it is against the law but the way around that is to go to the eye doctor and get a prescription for the tint and then I leave it in all my cars in case I get pulled over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:48 am

Yeah, the 94 is tinted, and so is the Excursion, so I'm used to it, and I use the same tricks you describe. I never knew there was a prescription for tinted windows. Would that possibly cause my health insurance to pay for it? It's been 3 years since I've seen an eye doctor...

Sometimes I wear my sunglasses at night to cut headlight glare.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 pm

i know i got 18% on mine .. cops dont mess with me.. and it is not that bad at night time..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:Price quote please - A redo on my two side windows to get rid of the scratches in the old tint. I already put moleskins on the weatherstrip to stop the sratching.

so you just want to get the big side window...
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:44 pm

Window tinting laws for Tennessee.

http://www.tintcenter.com/laws/TN/

You can find other states here, too.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by D Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:30 am

ya it has all ways been 35%. i know i started to fix up cars about 12 years ago and the tint laws was 35%..

But i know you can get 20% and the cops will not mess with you. unless you speed or drink and drive or anything to make them (cops) look at you..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:30 am

What about a price quote on a 06 Mus?

Back to top Go down

Post by D Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Mattsmustang06 wrote:What about a price quote on a 06 Mus?
he will do it for $75
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:48 pm

ok I need my back glass redone - it's 5% though (I used to live in Texas where they don't care what the back is). I'm saddened to find out it is 35% here. Actually more pissed than sad because I need it redone and I'm not about to put freaking 35% back there! GRR.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Well see the thing about clarksville . thay say that it has to be 35%. but you can get away with 10%. thay woint mess with you unless you are doing somthing so thay will have to stop you and may say somthing about it.
see i have 18% and thay dont mess with me.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:48 pm

What about a 2000 Honda Accord (4dr)?

I need 20% on all four door glasses and the rear. How's his work and is it here in C-ville?
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:16 am

I have 15% on mine and know someone who had 5% on his... the cops dont mess with either of us. If you get pulled over just roll your windows down all the way.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey D, i've got an 06 with 20%, and all i need done is the rear window. I already have the Sides and Quarters done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:41 pm

AutumnsFlame wrote:I have 15% on mine and know someone who had 5% on his... the cops dont mess with either of us. If you get pulled over just roll your windows down all the way.
that's the issue, the fronts are legal ..the rear and qtr windows are not LOL ..it's 5%. I do have an excuse tho "I'm from Texas" haha. I don't think I'll have any trouble really, I've been here since February without issue I just never realized TN was 35 all the way around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 am

yep Stang needs new tint, this stuff that's on my new stang sucks, and is all scratched up and has air bubbles in it.

I need 5% on the sides and rears.

let me know how much.

Octane Girls wrote:that's the issue, the fronts are legal ..the rear and qtr windows are not LOL ..it's 5%. I do have an excuse tho "I'm from Texas" haha. I don't think I'll have any trouble really, I've been here since February without issue I just never realized TN was 35 all the way around!

I drove my 02 around with 5% all the time, but never had any issues. As long as you drive with common sense the cops won't mess with ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:34 pm

D, PM Sent

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 pm

sup yo.. Well i have been trying to call my frend about the tent and he has not been picking up the phone. i dont know if he change his number or just dont want to pick up or call me back. So i dont know what is up with him.
Sorry
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 pm

^ Doesn't sound like a very good friend, lol.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 am

Shop up here in Hendersonville will do it for 115.00. That was for both sides and rear window... they will also do whatever % you want.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next