WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drag race high

2 posters

Go down

drag race high Empty drag race high

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:58 pm

holy cow we had some club members that made it on TV
I saw troy and nicks car and eddie and keira

Back to top Go down

drag race high Empty Re: drag race high

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:51 am

I saw Paul and Lamar looking at Eagle one as well. It was quick, I had to rewind and pause. Wish we had made it down there. It looked fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:06 pm

mustangchelly wrote:I saw Paul and Lamar looking at Eagle one as well. It was quick, I had to rewind and pause. Wish we had made it down there. It looked fun.

Yea It was funny to watch keira reaction. I guess she did not like the way she looked on tv. I know Troy said he saw kirk. I wish I could understand what the big deal would have been about giving the wildhorses some air time. The sad thing is that both school got to be involved in somethng specail and sometimes I feel the camera can get to peoples heads. I wonder if that had something to do with it. It was fun watching the show but I was wondering if a school can do this much for the speed channel and most of it be donations well I was wondering If our club is big enough to do an all out car for pinks and why not rac it at differant places and show it? I know for the schools that had the network but I think we have enough people that maybe we can do this as a club if we put money aside and get donations and they get a spot on the car for advertising. anyway it was just an idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:16 pm

oh my gosh when my nieces husband called and told Troy he was on TV that's all he done for a whole hour was rewinding the show and looking at himself over and over again:) My daughter my was laughing so hard at him. We seen several from the club on there. Everytime Troy would see someone I think he would call them. He acted like a kid in a candy store. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Cool idea Donna! We could do car club against car club Maybr chapter against chapter...lol. Spread the fun with those closest. We gotta talk offline! My brain is full of ideas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:39 pm

mustangchelly wrote:Cool idea Donna! We could do car club against car club Maybr chapter against chapter...lol. Spread the fun with those closest. We gotta talk offline! My brain is full of ideas!

Well i like what your coming up with but we will have to talk to eddie and paul and other club members to see if this is evan something we can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Yep I got a couple of calls after being seen on the show.. My brother in Virginia even gave my a hard time. Said he didn't believe it was me, even after I told him what went on.. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:48 pm

Well, one funny thing. I have been permantly banned from the Pinks Chatboard. The reason, well everytime you watch the Drag Race High, it shows the date to be October 20th, and then it is scratched out and says November 2nd. The reason was due to track availability.. Those of us that went knows it is total bs. So i posted a little thing on there about lieing and then had pics uploaded from the event. It was on the site for maybe a total of 4 hours. IT was deleted and i cant get back on.. All i did was laugh my ass off. It just pissed me off that they are lieing about the race, tell the damn truth. and then explain why they did it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:34 pm

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:Well, one funny thing. I have been permantly banned from the Pinks Chatboard. The reason, well everytime you watch the Drag Race High, it shows the date to be October 20th, and then it is scratched out and says November 2nd. The reason was due to track availability.. Those of us that went knows it is total bs. So i posted a little thing on there about lieing and then had pics uploaded from the event. It was on the site for maybe a total of 4 hours. IT was deleted and i cant get back on.. All i did was laugh my ass off. It just pissed me off that they are lieing about the race, tell the damn truth. and then explain why they did it that way.
imagine that.. :*bonk(: Even if it was posted very shortly Andy. I'm sure people saw it. I caught slack myself when talking about this subject..Just so unfortunate so many people actually believe what's being shown on TV..I'm just waiting for the day someone does a title search on the Mustang, then maybe the truth will come out. It'll probably be 10 or 20 years form now..... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadBlock Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:30 am

Thats why I say that we should just demand the car back or to be acknowledged on national television. Because you still have title in hand there is not much that they can really do if you contact a lawyer and rattle their cage a little. This is my opinion and this is actually being nice. Cause if I were you Eddie with the title I would have already demanded the car back. But thats why your the top dog cause you have more self control than me and probably better people skills. But I think ive stated my thoughts again so yeah.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:50 am

Well i didnt say anything about the car, and how they aquired it. I didnt know how the club as a whole would perceive that. I figured that if anything was going to be said about the car, i would leave that up to you Eddie. All i put on the site was about the 20th when alot of us went to see the shooting of the race. That was all that i posted. I didnt want to start any crap, if you know what i mean. I also didnt mention the Wildhorses in a bad way wither, i just stated that The Clarksville Chapter Wildhorses Attended this venue. And was upset that the car was not complete.

Also Eddie, you looked pretty kewl standing behind dude. You looked like a security guard..LOL, And i also saw Keira..One thing that i noticed though. It seemed that anything that had Wildhorses on it, you could not read. Or that they did not show one Wildhorses car. To me, i might be wrong and will have to watch it again, but it looked as if the Wildhorses logo on your shirt was blurred out..Like i said though i will have to watch it again. If you can read it let me know. I might just be going blind..LOL. It would have been nice to atleast say that the Wildhorses helped keep the show kinda organized though. I guess just a small Thank you would have been in order. Oh well...

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Of course every piece of WH memoribilia was edited. If they couldn't acknowledge that we donated the car, what makes you think they would give the club air time. Evil or Very Mad
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm

well now, it looks as if they are gonna show the not so finished car. In the preview for the next episode, it shows the trailer on the starting line. and it showed hippy, saying " Back on the trailer of shame". Look hippy, you finally made it on TV..lol well i guess we will see exactly what thay are gonna do. hmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Hope they didn't get me...I spent the whole day ducking the camera....
Every time the camera came within 500 feet of me...I ducked behind the biggest person within 50 feet....
As many cameras as they had out there (I think the SR-71 spy plane flew over twice...-and no telling how many spy satellites) it was an all day job....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down