WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!!

+3
D
RidethePony
Danstang
7 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!! Empty Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:33 am

Welcome fellow Tennessee and surrounding area Mustang enthusiasts. Come and see what we have to offer as a Wildhorses Member. We're a family oriented club that enjoys all the fun, thrills and excitement of being a Stang owner. If you enjoy car shows, cruise-ins, drag strips, road rallys, show-n-shines, community events or just hanging out with fellow Mustangers in a full parking lot, then you've found the right place. Jump on the forums, hang on and have fun. It doesn't get any better than this... Very Happy

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!! Empty Re: Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:00 am

THIS PLACE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!! Empty Re: Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!!

Post by Danstang Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:04 am

Hello Tennessee! :^drunk^:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:41 am

Howdy Ya'll...the new place looks great!

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:43 am

The new site looks amazing.
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Thanks Paul and eddie that was a great idea and I wanted you to know that I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Nice Job on the website. Trying to figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Welcome everyone to our family!!! :(dance):

Back to top Go down

Post by D Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:10 am

sup people... :*agree*:
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:28 am

been in this club almost 4 years now and its still the best decision ive ever made.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStreak Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Hey everybody! My names Jonathan. I been around the wild horses for a while. pau,eddie, and all you guys know me. i had the black 99 gt. just bought a 07 gt and gonna try to start gettin out more. :*drive*:

BlueStreak
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 15
Humor : Full of it.
My Name: : Jonathan Baker
My Ride/Rides: : 2007, Mustang GT, Vista Blue
Mods: : All stock hahahaha

https://www.facebook.com/lastcallracingsd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Hey everyone! I've been in the club for a little while, and still have only been able to barely make one meeting. I'M TRYING THOUGH! Still love this group. you guys are awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:44 pm

where is my sig? lol its missing....sorry random post

Back to top Go down

Post by OlBlue Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Hey guy its me Mark Lowery. Im back on my feet after the bad string of luck through the last several years. My 5.0 will done soon. I bought a brand new block and this is what has been ordered so far e303 cam Gt-40 heads bbk short headers stage two drag suspension and a ram air kit. Once I get the car back together I will be making a trip soon to see you guys.

OlBlue

Male Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 am

Howdy Ya'll...the new place looks great!

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!! Empty Im looking to join ur group

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:20 am

Hello my name is cory I was looking to join ur group I talked to a guy named tony from la in a group called horseplay sent me to u guys I own a 98 mustang gt im turning in to a show car lmk wat u guys think im gonna try to get a pic up as soon as I can

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:51 am

welcome Cory, glad to meet ya.
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:39 am

nice to meet you cory, i am larry the vice pres. of the clarksville chapter if you want send me a pm and i will give you my info so that you can come out to a meet and i can talk to you about the club and introduce you to some of the members. i will make sure to thank tony for sending you are way

larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerfherder Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 am

Hey, I posted in the general discussion forum, but I figured I would introduce myself here as well. My name is Dustin, I am a new mustang owner as of last November. I am recently retired from the Army and currently live in Clarksville. I puttered around and found you guys online back then but am just now getting around to making my introduction. I have a Dark Candy Apple Red 2008 Mustang GT with the premium package. It came with axleback Flowmasters when I bought it, and until I get my new shipment in later this week, it is the only mod I am aware of. I will soon be adding some cosmetic stuff, like upper, lower, and hood scoop billet grills, chrome handle and mirror covers, trunk lid blackout panel, quarter window scoops, and smoked tail light covers. I look forward to meeting up with everyone and hopefully becoming a member of this club Very Happy!

Nerfherder

Male Number of posts : 7
Humor : Im gunna come at you like a spider monkey!
My Name: : Dustin
My Ride/Rides: : 2008 Dark Candy Apple Red GT.
Mods: : Axle-back flowmasters.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:48 am

nice to meet you dustin, just keep looking on the forums in the clarksville upcoming events to see when meetings are going to be, cant wait to meet you

larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerfherder Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Here's a couple pictures of my ride after the new stuff that I have gotten so far:
Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!! 2011-03-06_15-48-15_647
Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Tennessee Chapter!! 030611164358

She got new tires as well today. Anyways looking forward to seeing y'all at ryans on saturday. If ya see me around town wave or flash your lights.

Nerfherder

Male Number of posts : 7
Humor : Im gunna come at you like a spider monkey!
My Name: : Dustin
My Ride/Rides: : 2008 Dark Candy Apple Red GT.
Mods: : Axle-back flowmasters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down