WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Michigan Chapter!

+6
BraMas
Black On Black
FRCE_FED
Shady
1fstroush
Danstang
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Michigan Chapter! Empty Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Michigan Chapter!

Post by Danstang Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:31 am

Welcome to the home for Mustang enthusiasts! Welcome MI Chapter members! Come check things out and enjoy the Wildhorses forums.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Michigan Chapter! Empty Re: Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Michigan Chapter!

Post by 1fstroush Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:37 pm

Welcome from a former member (President I might add clown )

Let's make this year better than ever!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Michigan Chapter! Empty Re: Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Michigan Chapter!

Post by Shady Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:21 am

Welcome all to the Michigan Forum... And don't worry AJ this year will without a doubt be better than ever!

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:56 am

Its about time shady!!! what the hell took you so long bounce

:werd: Where the hell have you been hiding?
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 pm

been busy trying to get the michigan site together plus working 60 hours a week right now. I get one day a week off and for some reason my girlfriend thinks she needs to see me that day so yeah... but i'm here now... time to get this club rolling and make '08 the best year so far!!!

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Shady, I was wondering where you were at! confused FULL STEAM AHEAD! affraid
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:04 pm

I made it over :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:26 pm

WOOT WOOT
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:13 am

Swiss026 wrote:I made it over :*woohoo*:
What's going on Swiss! Welcome aboard! :^drunk^:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Great Job. Let the good times role.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:48 am

Black On Black wrote:Great Job. Let the good times role.
What's up Randy?!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:28 am

Great now I'm a newbie again.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Michigan Chapter! Empty Member's Rides

Post by Guest Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Hey Dan I know you need pics for this but I was hoping you could wait to put mine up in the spring. I want to take a few pics of my Stang after I drop it 1.5", wet sand and buff it. You could put one up now I guess but it would have to be changed later. Your choice, just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:28 pm

Kameleon, actually i am the one doing the michigan webpage... um i would rather get it all up and ready now and then just change the picture later... so if you could send me a list of your mods and then in the spring we can update them and your picture....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:45 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:Kameleon, actually i am the one doing the michigan webpage... um i would rather get it all up and ready now and then just change the picture later... so if you could send me a list of your mods and then in the spring we can update them and your picture....

That's what IN is doing. There are many mods going into everyones vehicles right now, we will update rides again soon.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:29 pm

Howdy Kameleon! Nice to see here! Shady will get those pics in line for ya!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:15 pm

What Pics do you need? What did I miss
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:09 am

BraMas wrote:What Pics do you need? What did I miss
What ever pics of your car, other members cars (yes, even the one of you kickin' my butt at Martin), yourselves, etc.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:35 am

We can't add that stuff ourselves? Seems like a lot of work for one person to be responsible for
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:06 am

Give it up for the Michigan peeps!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:05 am

BraMas wrote:We can't add that stuff ourselves? Seems like a lot of work for one person to be responsible for
you can but it here on the forums but on the michigan site i am adding a "Members Rides" page so i need a picture of everyones cars and a list of mods and other info about your car... if you would have looked at the right side of the michigan page you woulda seen that Tim... LOL i still love ya buddy!!!

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:36 am

I didn't even know the MI page was working :*bonk(:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, Michigan Chapter! Empty Member's Rides

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:53 pm

Okay give me a little time. I just started moving and might not have the internet for a couple weeks. I'm packing the first trailer load right now. I will be hauling loads to Charlotte in the morning and setting up internet asap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:20 pm

no problem kameleon, just please whenever everyone gets a chance forward that info on to me so i can try to get the members rides page up and running for the first time in club history... LOL

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:26 am

What's up Michigan! Love the new site! :*run*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next