WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fillin in the Gaps (Tennessee Mustang Club)

4 posters

Go down

Fillin in the Gaps (Tennessee Mustang Club) Empty Fillin in the Gaps (Tennessee Mustang Club)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Not trying to take anything away from this site, but if some of you guys are like me, and need more than just every other Saturday mustang meets and events, feel free to check out the Tennessee Mustang Club. Lots of good tech, and lots of events planned.

http://www.tnmustangclub.com/forum.htm

There will be a meet this Saturday @ Tennessee Speed Sport in Goodlettsville off of Rivergate Pkwy at 12 pm (NOON).

Back to top Go down

Fillin in the Gaps (Tennessee Mustang Club) Empty Re: Fillin in the Gaps (Tennessee Mustang Club)

Post by WNRacing Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:10 am

BlueStreak02gt wrote:Not trying to take anything away from this site, but if some of you guys are like me, and need more than just every other Saturday mustang meets and events, feel free to check out the Tennessee Mustang Club. Lots of good tech, and lots of events planned.

http://www.tnmustangclub.com/forum.htm

There will be a meet this Saturday @ Tennessee Speed Sport in Goodlettsville off of Rivergate Pkwy at 12 pm (NOON).

Yeah, they posted about the meet on MB.. I'll probably try to make it out if I can get my tags this week.
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Fillin in the Gaps (Tennessee Mustang Club) Empty Re: Fillin in the Gaps (Tennessee Mustang Club)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:32 am

and of course im on the road.. :*gripe*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:01 pm

I was tagged by them at Wal-Mart in Gallatin a month ago. We checked there website out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:34 pm

I will go if you want to meet and drive down there. let me know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:39 pm

hey Donna I hope you make it cause I'll be there!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:42 pm

I don't think I'll be getting my tags this week.. Still having issues getting the f'n title... I may just put my tag from the Stratus on it since we won't be racing.. I dunno yet.. lol
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm

WNRacing wrote:I don't think I'll be getting my tags this week.. Still having issues getting the f'n title... I may just put my tag from the Stratus on it since we won't be racing.. I dunno yet.. lol

if you can't bring the stang, just get a ride with someone, and still come join the fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:07 pm

BlueStreak02gt wrote:hey Donna I hope you make it cause I'll be there!!!

I am not sure where you are going to be but I will be at both events. I am going to the get together on sat in galentin and the get together for the road course on sunday. I will buy a helmit but I am still checking into what else I need to do with my car.

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Blueyegal wrote:

I am not sure where you are going to be but I will be at both events. I am going to the get together on sat in galentin and the get together for the road course on sunday. I will buy a helmit but I am still checking into what else I need to do with my car.

I can't imagine that you could possibly need anything else for the Track pack.. It should be good to go.

As far as a Helmet, I highly recommend Arai helmets. You should be able to pick one up at Castle Motorsports (or somewhere similar) for around $200 or so. I have one, and used them all throughout my short racing career and will never use anything else.

http://www.araiamericas.com/
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Blueyegal wrote:

You dont did anything else just a helmet. They will do a tech spec on your car then your good to go.
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 123
My Name: : Steve
My Ride/Rides: : 2004, Cobra, moron
Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 pm

[quote="WNRacing"]
Blueyegal wrote:

I can't imagine that you could possibly need anything else for the Track pack.. It should be good to go.

As far as a Helmet, I highly recommend Arai helmets. You should be able to pick one up at Castle Motorsports (or somewhere similar) for around $200 or so. I have one, and used them all throughout my short racing career and will never use anything else.

http://www.araiamericas.com/[/quote]

hey I need a coach you want to come give me pionters lol I would hate to run it into a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:24 pm

The only thing you can hit are the cones. And they wont do any damage to your car
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:03 pm

[quote="Blueyegal"]
WNRacing wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:

hey I need a coach you want to come give me pionters lol I would hate to run it into a wall

I'll definitely help all that I can! :^drunk^:
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Blueyegal wrote:

i wont be at the road course thing, but i'll be at the Tennessee Mustang Club Meet at Tennessee Speed Sport on Saturday.

:^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 pm

If my car is up and running id like to go to the meet on saturday but who all is going from clracksville area
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 am

steves04cobra wrote:If my car is up and running id like to go to the meet on saturday but who all is going from clracksville area

I am going not sure if anyone else is

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:21 am

We will be there... coming from Hendersonville though. Wondering, if everyone going was going to meet up somewhere and ride in as a group or individually?

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 am

AutumnsFlame wrote:We will be there... coming from Hendersonville though. Wondering, if everyone going was going to meet up somewhere and ride in as a group or individually?

it was nice seeing so many wildhorse out playing today and while I was out I met some very nice people and I had a great time thanks everyone. we drove through nashville then ended up at my house grilling and in the hot tube. tomarow is a motorcycle day for me I have given to many of those days up. hugs everyone and stay safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Me, Troy and John was leaving Hendersonville lastnight and Troy seen a line of Mustangs and his ears stuck up like a dog. I said what are you doing and he said there just went a line of Mustangs. It was several Mustangs from The Tennessee Mustang Club so he had to follow them. They was all very nice but didn't get to talk to them very long. I was sick but if I hadn't been sick Troy would have stayed with them!! It sounded like they had a great time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:59 pm

christy/troy7-7 wrote:Me, Troy and John was leaving Hendersonville lastnight and Troy seen a line of Mustangs and his ears stuck up like a dog. I said what are you doing and he said there just went a line of Mustangs. It was several Mustangs from The Tennessee Mustang Club so he had to follow them. They was all very nice but didn't get to talk to them very long. I was sick but if I hadn't been sick Troy would have stayed with them!! It sounded like they had a great time.

You all need to check out the you tube put in a TMC meeting in the search area and some videos will come up. look at it and see if that is you and troy in the the video? I did think anything about it until you all said you all where with them.

I wish we had stayed a little bit longer we would have seend you all but keira was not feeling well so we went home.

Nick said you all went to bowling green so when did you see the club TMC club?

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:15 am

It was a nice time... I think I got more sunburnt than Keira though, then I rode the bike yesterday for abit and added to it. Crying or Very sad Oh well... what a way to start off the tanning season!

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:48 am

Blueyegal wrote:
christy/troy7-7 wrote:Me, Troy and John was leaving Hendersonville lastnight and Troy seen a line of Mustangs and his ears stuck up like a dog. I said what are you doing and he said there just went a line of Mustangs. It was several Mustangs from The Tennessee Mustang Club so he had to follow them. They was all very nice but didn't get to talk to them very long. I was sick but if I hadn't been sick Troy would have stayed with them!! It sounded like they had a great time.

You all need to check out the you tube put in a TMC meeting in the search area and some videos will come up. look at it and see if that is you and troy in the the video? I did think anything about it until you all said you all where with them.

I wish we had stayed a little bit longer we would have seend you all but keira was not feeling well so we went home.

We went to Bowling Green Sat. morning and stayed until around 4 but ended up going to Hendersonville to eat. When we got done eating that is when we seen them go through Hendersonville and Troy was like "did you see all those MUSTANGS"!! LOL and of course he took off after them. I was so sick that we ended up talking to them for a few and went on home.

Nick said you all went to bowling green so when did you see the club TMC club?

Back to top Go down

Post by BriansGirl Sun May 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Their next meet up is the fourth Sat at Dave & Busters
BriansGirl
BriansGirl
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Living in the United States of the Offended

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down