WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Wildhorses Club, Indiana Chapter!

+2
FRCE_FED
1fstroush
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Club, Indiana Chapter! Empty Welcome to the Wildhorses Club, Indiana Chapter!

Post by 1fstroush Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:45 pm

Welcome to all the current, new, and future Wildhorses Indiana Chapter members.

It's been a fun few years since we started this trip together. What was once 3-4 members has bloomed into a chapter that will soon be recognized as the best car club within Indiana and Mid-west. Please let me start in thanking all of you for your time and support both in the past and future endevours. Here's to many more cruises, tech days, meets, events, and BBQ's.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Club, Indiana Chapter! Empty Re: Welcome to the Wildhorses Club, Indiana Chapter!

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:38 am

I wanted to follow up by saying thanks as well.. All of our current members stuck it out with the old admins and moderators through thick and thin... and we are all still here! There will definatly be brighter days ahead of us for more fun and excitment, in and around Indianapolis :!:
If anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to talk with AJ or myself. Thanks again IN members!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Club, Indiana Chapter! Empty Re: Welcome to the Wildhorses Club, Indiana Chapter!

Post by Danstang Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:06 am

Hello Indiana! :*woohoo*:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:05 am

Yo Indy!!!! What's up peeps???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:30 am

Wassup peeps, I really need to get up there sometime. I cant make it the 15th. Im the driver for a Bachelorette party here. woohoo

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:25 am

BETTER hurry before the lil pony blows up lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Murph wrote:BETTER hurry before the lil pony blows up lol
Murph, I'd be shocked if you blew that thing up! :*drive*:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:55 pm

dont put it past me dan!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:55 pm

HA HA!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:20 pm

I made it!!! thanks david.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:45 am

what it is!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:17 pm

What up everybody?

Met with a few of you a couple weekends ago but have been too dam busy to get on here.
For the people I didn't meet.....My name is Chris and I'm on the south side of Indy. Just got a 2003 Stage 2 Roush about 6 months ago and have been wanting to find some people who share the glory of Mustangs. Haven't put too may mods on it yet.....Just Magnaflow cat-back exaust with a UPR offroad X-pipe. Lookin to put some more mods on in the near future.

Anything interesting goin on anyime soon??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:25 pm

hey chris, nice car man, love the roush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:33 pm

Thanks....Just tryin to figure out what I'm gonna do to it next.....

Thinkin about some 4:10's or some JLT cold air intake for the moment...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:09 pm

4:10's FTW! haha
You will def need control arms and all that if your roush didnt come with aftermarket ones. I'm gonna do suspension before i get mine put in hopefully.

Welcome to the sight man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Not sure if it did or not....I will have to find out. I've been hearin everybody say that 4:10s would make the car a hell of a lot more fun to drive!

Heard a lot of good things about JLT cold air intake too. Just tryin to think of some little things here and there I can do for now to add some horsepower before I slap a Kenne Bell on it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:50 pm

cams cams cams!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:22 pm

That was one of the mods I was thinkin about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Hey all. I'm Chris's friend Jason

I have a 96 Cobra Black on Black, Black cobra r's with a polished lip. Basic mods... upr x pipe, bassani catback, 4.30 gears, JLT CAI and a lot of suspension mods for handling. She runs good... down 5-6 degrees of timing @ WOT right now and still managed a 13.614 @ 104.35 with a crap 2.2 60'.
Welcome to the Wildhorses Club, Indiana Chapter! 100_0164[img][/img]
Welcome to the Wildhorses Club, Indiana Chapter! Plugs%200870

Last edited by breakinparts on Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:39 pm

4.10's! Cams! Short Throw Shifter (i love my steeda tri-ax)! and a Cold Air Intake
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Jason nice looking car! Do you have any other mods planned for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Other mods for her include the Pro Racer package from SCT (already have livelink and a xcal 2) I want to be able to tune myself. Install my MM FLSF's , and my NX kit jetted for 125 shot. I hope after I am tuned to run out of gear in the 1/4 @ 116+... That's about it. I have a 89 LX with 36k miles for the real mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:09 am

Nice ride! Welcome to the gang :*trans1*:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:09 am

thats a great looking car man i like it welcome to the club
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:45 pm

Jason did you drive your car to IUPUI today? I saw a black cobra with black wheels so I assume that was you. If so the car sounded great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next