WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, South Carolina Chapter!

+4
mustangmallory
Blitz
scstanger
Danstang
8 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, South Carolina Chapter! Empty Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, South Carolina Chapter!

Post by Danstang Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:58 am

Welcome to the home for Mustang enthusiasts! Welcome SC Chapter members! Come check things out and enjoy the Wildhorses forums.

Last edited by Danstang on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, South Carolina Chapter! Empty Re: Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, South Carolina Chapter!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 am

Yay!!

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, South Carolina Chapter! Empty Re: Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, South Carolina Chapter!

Post by scstanger Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:52 am

Way to go SC Wildhorses! Let's keep the recruiting going and get some more members on here! Thanks for everyone's help.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Congratulations guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome being able to start your own chapter. Good luck and hope you flourish.
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangmallory Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Wahoo!!! We're on the map!
mustangmallory
mustangmallory

Male Number of posts : 246
Humor : I find humor in everything!
My Name: : Ridge
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Mustang GT
Mods: : Mallory is more about looks than speed right now. I'm trying to keep it clean and classy, while bringing out the natural aggression of our beloved stangs.

CDC Aggressive chin spoiler
Golden Eye 6k HID headlights and foglights
Shelby Cobra Super Snake stripe
20% Windown film from Palmetto Pro Tint
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
KMC Nova series wheels with Nitto NT550 tires (staggered fit)
OEM 1966 "GT" fender badges...yes they are over 50 years old
UPR Products Pistol grip shifter
Dash has been blacked out
Pioneer f700 headunit
Roush hood scoop
Saleen headlight splitters
Clear front corner marker lights
Cherry Bomb mufflers

https://www.facebook.com/david.ridgill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:01 pm

very nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Welcome to the Wildhorses Mustang Club, South Carolina Chapter! Superkid_crop-1
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm proud we made it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Thanks for all the great welcomes from everyone. Glad we made it. Been recruiting tonight some more through some social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Excellent Jason! Just got home from work so going to bed now. First week back from vacation is killing me!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by SteelRaptor Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:09 am

Can't wait until my car is paid off so I can afford to start doing some cool things to my car!!!
SteelRaptor
SteelRaptor
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:02 am

Greetings everyone,
Am not new to Wildhorses, but will be new to the Central South Carolina chapter. Was introduced to the WH's when I cruised into Tennessee. Made contact with Fast Eddy and his wife. Made the connection with the club from there and have enjoyed the company ever since. Spent some time up at fort Knox but was able to make a few gatherings back in Clarksville. Now am working as a contractor supporting freedom in Iraq. Tour is almost over and have moved from Taji to Bagdaddy. During this transition I've completed a few job interviews. Looks like someone might be able to afford my services. They knew it would take some coin to get me out of the aviation field. Now have made the effort to make contact with the members in Central South Carolina (CSC). Was excited to know a Wildhorses chapter was alive and well. Plan now is to be home by Gobble gobble time and then work my way south. For those who want to keep tabs am up on SKYPE. All for now
Terry Gofforth
2005 GT
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperSixx Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:15 pm

New Member...from Greenville SC

SleeperSixx

Male Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Thu May 03, 2012 10:15 am

SleeperSixx,
Welcome to the SC WildHorses. A great family of Mustangs of all kinds. Plenty of events, scheduled & Unscheduled. There is something for everyone so don't feel bad if you miss a show or cruise in, there is always another one right around the corner. Sometimes more than one scheduled on the same day for you to choose from.

Enjoy and keep up on the events and the stories and see you soon.
Terry Gofforth
Untamed
2005 Mineral gray GT
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down