WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exaust Question

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Exaust Question - Page 4 Empty Re: Exaust Question

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 pm

COLE wrote:
Roush_Stage2_03 wrote:So even the straight pipe will sound like ****???
hmm.... i have straight pipes on my car and i get a lot of complments on my exhaust from people i don't even know i have had numerous people ask what i have on there i lie and say flowmaster but its really straight pipes and i think it sounds good but in all honesty i don't know whether it hurts or helps performance u r probably better off going with some kind of muffler just in case of being pulled over

he's already got an offroad x. when you've got a stock h with the cats it sounds pretty good. it cakles like flowmaster do. tahts what mikey on that dsg mach 1 had. high flow cats with straight pipes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:14 pm

COLE wrote:
hmm.... i have straight pipes on my car and i get a lot of complments on my exhaust from people i don't even know i have had numerous people ask what i have on there i lie and say flowmaster but its really straight pipes and i think it sounds good but in all honesty i don't know whether it hurts or helps performance u r probably better off going with some kind of muffler just in case of being pulled over

Cole don't you have the stock h pipe though?

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:30 pm

SteviGX wrote:
COLE wrote:

he's already got an offroad x. when you've got a stock h with the cats it sounds pretty good. it cakles like flowmaster do. tahts what mikey on that dsg mach 1 had. high flow cats with straight pipes
yeah ok that would probably sound terrible then u need some sort of back pressure also so yeah stick with some mufflers
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:31 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:

Cole don't you have the stock h pipe though?
yes i do didn't read the whole thread didn't realize what he had on the car
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:56 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:Pypes exhaust is the biggest piece of **** Ive ever seen. Its a knock off of flowmasters..Sorry Pat! But if you want something that loud without any exhaust tone then why dont you just save your money and put some straight pipe on.

IDK where you're getting at saying they're a knock off flowmaster...? They sound NOTHING like flowmasters... flows sound like pure garbage on mustangs IMO... they sound like you have a metal can on your exhaust... all tingy and crap.

like i said... IDC what you ppl think of my exhaust... i love it and everyone that i meet loves it... and FYI, my car has MANY tones! a different one at every 300rpm increase. you guys just never hear it cuz i'm always hammering the gas when you're around... but no car has a tone when you floor it.

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:13 pm

pypes exhaust was created by some random dueche bag who was in his garage haking up differnt brand named muffles and changing the baffles to try and produce a different exhaust tone.---maybe thats why you have different tones at every 300 rpm increase :*bonk(:
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:17 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
stanglover2358 wrote:Pypes exhaust is the biggest piece of **** Ive ever seen. Its a knock off of flowmasters..Sorry Pat! But if you want something that loud without any exhaust tone then why dont you just save your money and put some straight pipe on.

IDK where you're getting at saying they're a knock off flowmaster...? They sound NOTHING like flowmasters... flows sound like pure garbage on mustangs IMO... they sound like you have a metal can on your exhaust... all tingy and crap.

like i said... IDC what you ppl think of my exhaust... i love it and everyone that i meet loves it... and FYI, my car has MANY tones! a different one at every 300rpm increase. you guys just never hear it cuz i'm always hammering the gas when you're around... but no car has a tone when you floor it.
man who cares who likes whos exhaust we never said it sounded bad. I think it sounds good i just personally would not put it on my car because of how loud it is. Thats just my opnion so like i said it doesn't matter people are going to think what they want its not a big deal. You like your car and thats all that matters i mean look at my POS i am rolling around with pink GT badges i think they are funny other people think they are dumb. who cares at the end of the day as long as you like it then it doens't matter let people say what they want its not going to change anything :?curses?: :*soap*: so lets all just move on now and stay with the thread and help this guy with his exhaust
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:20 pm

MustangManiac wrote:

There may be something wrong with your exhaust then because that shouldn't be happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:21 pm

COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

man who cares who likes whos exhaust we never said it sounded bad. I think it sounds good i just personally would not put it on my car because of how loud it is. Thats just my opnion so like i said it doesn't matter people are going to think what they want its not a big deal. You like your car and thats all that matters i mean look at my POS i am rolling around with pink GT badges i think they are funny other people think they are dumb. who cares at the end of the day as long as you like it then it doens't matter let people say what they want its not going to change anything :?curses?: :*soap*: so lets all just move on now and stay with the thread and help this guy with his exhaust

Haha I agree with you there. I think you need to do the calipers pink next, but like you said that may be a little too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:28 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:

Haha I agree with you there. I think you need to do the calipers pink next, but like you said that may be a little too much.
lol yeah man..... i don't know if i can pull of that much maybe if i get rid of the gt badges leave the horse then do the calipers rofl
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:28 pm

COLE wrote:
quote] man who cares who likes whos exhaust we never said it sounded bad. I think it sounds good i just personally would not put it on my car because of how loud it is. Thats just my opnion so like i said it doesn't matter people are going to think what they want its not a big deal. You like your car and thats all that matters i mean look at my POS i am rolling around with pink GT badges i think they are funny other people think they are dumb. who cares at the end of the day as long as you like it then it doens't matter let people say what they want its not going to change anything :?curses?: :*soap*: so lets all just move on now and stay with the thread and help this guy with his exhaust

I think thats what im doing. the guy suggested pypes. Ive giving him some facts and opinions on why not to buy it.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:32 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:
COLE wrote:
quote] man who cares who likes whos exhaust we never said it sounded bad. I think it sounds good i just personally would not put it on my car because of how loud it is. Thats just my opnion so like i said it doesn't matter people are going to think what they want its not a big deal. You like your car and thats all that matters i mean look at my POS i am rolling around with pink GT badges i think they are funny other people think they are dumb. who cares at the end of the day as long as you like it then it doens't matter let people say what they want its not going to change anything :?curses?: :*soap*: so lets all just move on now and stay with the thread and help this guy with his exhaust

I think thats what im doing. the guy suggested pypes. Ive giving him some facts and opinions on why not to buy it.
yeah man i know and thats cool man i don't care i am just telling pat to stop going on the defense about his exhaust its his he likes it and like he said who cares. we need to help this guy and thats what u r trying to do
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:32 pm

I kno... nobody ever said "MY" exhaust sounds bad, but they're saying that the setup sounds bad, and it greatly offends me, mainly becuse i've put all my freakin time and $ into it!!! So of course i'm going to get really mad at someone for saying ignorant crap like that. I'm going on defense jay because it greatly offends me.

Ok, my rant is over. Lets quit telling everyone what sounds like ****, and start giving our opinions on what sounds "good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Mine sounds good.... I think :*naughty*: my .02

About the only time she didn't sound good was when I was showing off my exhaust and forgot that she was still in gear and let off on the clutch rofl (Remember Guys)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:52 pm

MustangManiac wrote:I kno... nobody ever said "MY" exhaust sounds bad, but they're saying that the setup sounds bad, and it greatly offends me, mainly becuse i've put all my freakin time and $ into it!!! So of course i'm going to get really mad at someone for saying ignorant crap like that. I'm going on defense jay because it greatly offends me.

Ok, my rant is over. Lets quit telling everyone what sounds like ****, and start giving our opinions on what sounds "good."

That's what we started to do. He asked if we thought the setup was going to sound good on his car and we gave him our opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:53 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Mine sounds good.... I think :*naughty*: my .02

About the only time she didn't sound good was when I was showing off my exhaust and forgot that she was still in gear and let off on the clutch rofl (Remember Guys)

I agree yours does sound good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:00 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
AladymeGT wrote:Mine sounds good.... I think :*naughty*: my .02

I agree yours does sound good.

Thanks, i think that all that will change though when I get my new motor What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Then it should sound even better.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:08 pm

MustangManiac wrote:I kno... nobody ever said "MY" exhaust sounds bad, but they're saying that the setup sounds bad, and it greatly offends me, mainly becuse i've put all my freakin time and $ into it!!! So of course i'm going to get really mad at someone for saying ignorant crap like that. I'm going on defense jay because it greatly offends me.

hey man i didn't mean any disrespect with what i said i have a great respect for your car. I know you have put a lot of time and money into making that beast and you have the times to prove it. i know you have one of the fastest GT's in this club and i apologize if i offended you with what i said thats not what my intentions were. Anyway Tyara i think your car sounds good also
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 pm

HA, HA if it wasn't for the exhaust, everyone would think that I had a sleeper, like I do!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:49 pm

I said i think o/r with violators sounds bad because i dont like how mine sounds. I have it, i dont like it and thats why i'm changing it when i have the money. Everyone has their oppinon on what sounds good and what sounds bad.

It's my car, i dont like it. Yeah some random people have said it sounds good but i dont think it does so i'm not gonna say yeah thanks...i'm just like i dont like it. I dont think pypes are ****, there's just very few setups that IMO it sounds good with. and my setup is not the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:57 pm

WOW!....I got on here today and there were 2 NEW pages of responses!

Don't get me wrong guys.....I LOVE the sound of my car right now!
It sounds really good, it's pretty loud, and it definitely has some tone to it!

I heard a fly by of it for the first time last night and it sounded SICK!!! That's the first time I've heard my exaust from outside my car.

I've had a few people say that my car sounds amazing! Just haven't got around to meetin all u guys yet and seein what you all think. I think the best thing to do would be to just let u guys hear the setup I have NOW and let me know what u guys think.....And then u can get a better idea of whether I should leave the exaust alone or maybe go with somethin different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:04 pm

every stang i have ever heard with o/r x and magnaflows sounds like pure sex....and i dont anticipate yours being any different....prolly jsut make me more jeleous and want to change mufflers sooner! hah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:08 pm

SteviGX wrote:every stang i have ever heard with o/r x and magnaflows sounds like pure sex....and i dont anticipate yours being any different....prolly jsut make me more jeleous and want to change mufflers sooner! hah

I LOVE the sound of my car!!! I was just tryin to get some suggestions as to what they thought of the setup I have now and if I should change anything.

It sounds pretty sick with the side exaust! The exaust is exiting right by your dam head!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:25 pm

To be honest I have heard it a few times and think it sounds real good. But it's your car so who cares what anyone else thinks, just make sure you like it. Have someone else drive it down the street so you can really get an idea of what it sounds like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next