WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

made a decision

+4
Datmach
Deano
TERRY PHINNEY
dago
8 posters

Go down

made a decision Empty made a decision

Post by dago Wed May 05, 2010 11:34 pm

I have made my decision on VP.This person has done alot for the club alot.He is always helping me without me having to ask.He's trying to teach me about cars thats not going to well lol.He taught me that sick means awsome when it comes to a car.He has been around the wildhorses a long time and knows how things are done he is good with all the club members answers questions talks about stangs all the time. So with this all said i will say congrats CHRIS. I know you will be a great VP to our club family and will be there for the club at all times.CONGRATES. Glenda( LA chapter president.) patriot
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

made a decision Empty Re: made a decision

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 am

Congrats baby!! You and glenda work great together kinda scary sometimes lol!! I'm so proud of you! Thank you glenda he is on top of the world now promise he won't let the club down!! This club means more to him than anyone could ever imagine being a part of it has brought him and our 3 yr old so much closer and we have gained so many new family members!! Thanks eveyone for allowing us to be a part in this!!!!! goodone

Back to top Go down

Post by TERRY PHINNEY Thu May 06, 2010 10:27 am

A tip of the cap to you! party
TERRY PHINNEY
TERRY PHINNEY
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
Humor : 60% of the time, it works every time!!
My Name: : Terry Phinneya.k.a Uncle T-Bo
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT Springtime Ed. Silver
Mods: : 3/4 inch lowwppinn cam,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Thu May 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Woot! Awesome stuff. Congrats, Chris. Haven't known you long(obviously) but in the short time I've been part of the Wild Horses, I can say that you deserve it.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by Datmach Thu May 06, 2010 1:58 pm

dago wrote:I have made my decision on VP.This person has done alot for the club alot.He is always helping me without me having to ask.He's trying to teach me about cars thats not going to well lol.He taught me that sick means awsome when it comes to a car.He has been around the wildhorses a long time and knows how things are done he is good with all the club members answers questions talks about stangs all the time. So with this all said i will say congrats CHRIS. I know you will be a great VP to our club family and will be there for the club at all times.CONGRATES. Glenda( LA chapter president.) patriot

i stand behind your decision 110% congrats to you chris an thanks for all you do rockon rockon

Datmach
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 96
My Ride/Rides: :
2005 scremin yellow vert
Mods: : more then some less then others

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu May 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Congrats. As her Number 1 you're going to have to not let her go on dangerous Away Missions.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks everyone I will do my best not to disappoint any of you! We love missions lol!
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by screminyellowstang Thu May 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Datmach wrote:
dago wrote:I have made my decision on VP.This person has done alot for the club alot.He is always helping me without me having to ask.He's trying to teach me about cars thats not going to well lol.He taught me that sick means awsome when it comes to a car.He has been around the wildhorses a long time and knows how things are done he is good with all the club members answers questions talks about stangs all the time. So with this all said i will say congrats CHRIS. I know you will be a great VP to our club family and will be there for the club at all times.CONGRATES. Glenda( LA chapter president.) patriot

i stand behind your decision 110% congrats to you chris an thanks for all you do rockon rockon
I agree with mitch!!! CONGRATES Chris! I know you will do a great job ,and you have done so much for the club already and you and MRS.Glenda work very well together !You and misty,and the boys are like family to us just as all the members of the club is! thats what the club is all about a family and the love for the stang!!!!!! 3gears party rockon banana woot
screminyellowstang
screminyellowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 56
My Name: : mitch an desere'e phillips
travis an caleb
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 vert mustang v6 scremin yellow

2004 competion orange mach1
Mods: : more then some less then others!

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Sxynerd wrote:Congrats. As her Number 1 you're going to have to not let her go on dangerous Away Missions.
Ah man i have a baby sitter.lol
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Congrats Chris!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Sat May 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Wanted to say Congrats Chris. You deserve you and Glenda are going to make this an awesome club, I know it. It is great to be working with ya'll it makes everything much easier. cheers
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Sun May 09, 2010 4:09 pm

TERRY PHINNEY wrote:A tip of the cap to you! party

Terry I love the sig! Your car looks sick
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down