WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need designs made?

Go down

need designs made? Empty need designs made?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:59 am

i got a question does the site need any grafix designs made? i took some class's on web design and photoshop if anyone needs some help im always here :computer:

Back to top Go down

need designs made? Empty Re: need designs made?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:38 pm

hey if you want to help me fix my crap that would be great just tell me what you need from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:31 am

DC wrote:i got a question does the site need any grafix designs made? i took some class's on web design and photoshop if anyone needs some help im always here :computer:

tell ya what man, I could use a little creativity for the MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University) Sporting Clays Club logo.

I came up with these 2, but having trouble with any more logos.

need designs made? Logo2

need designs made? Logo1

if you can come up with a cool logo that works with MTSU and the Shooting Sporting Clays it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm gonna be working on a new website the next few weeks, but this will give you a general idea for the logo.

http://frank.mtsu.edu/~mtclays/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:43 am

hey if you want to help me fix my crap that would be great just tell me what you need from me
i need the pictures and what colors and all that u want on it and what it is gonna be for

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down