WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Party Plans!!!

+2
blackstang1
95GTS
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Christmas party plans would you rather do?

Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_lcap17%Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_lcap0%Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_lcap20%Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 6 ]
Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_lcap23%Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_lcap7%Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_lcap3%Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_lcap30%Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 9 ]
Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_lcap0%Christmas Party Plans!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Christmas Party Plans!!! Empty Christmas Party Plans!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Yes I know it's nowhere time for the Christmas Party, but I would like some feedback from everyone as to what to do. The last 2 years we've had our party somewhere in Nashville. This year it's going to be in Clarksville. Now do we want to have something casual, semi-formal or formal? Are we looking to have a catered party, resturant or someones house? Eddie can get us the Union Hall very cheap, like we did for march madness preparation. With the union hall we can stay as late as we want and have music, games whatever. I would like to have all of this decided on by the first of October, this will give us enough time if we need to reserve somewhere. Would everyone like to play the "Wildhorse Secret Santa Game" again, like we did last year? Of course there will be door prizes again, just like last year. If we choose the union hall, the meals would be chicken and dressing and ham, plus people could be side dishes (devil eggs, potatoe salad, green beans, etc).

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party Plans!!! Empty Re: Christmas Party Plans!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:59 pm

The union hall idea sounds good, yes to secret santa, and if we do a resturant, consider thE Wildhorses Saloon downtown santa .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:46 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:if we do a resturant, consider thE Wildhorses Saloon downtown santa .
Did you mean the Black Horse Saloon, it's the only one in Clarksville, seeing that we are doing the Christmas party in Clarksville this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:04 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:
Musiccitygt wrote:if we do a resturant, consider thE Wildhorses Saloon downtown santa .
Did you mean the Black Horse Saloon, it's the only one in Clarksville, seeing that we are doing the Christmas party in Clarksville this year.

Oops, missed that part. Oh well. :*bonk(: Maybe next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:07 am

The black horse upstairs has been used for cammand events and I have to say with haveing the bar upstairs is was nice being able to eat and drink and hangout. I am not sure what the cost is to rent the upstairs out but being that is a very populars place you would have to reserve it early because with the solidiers coming back I am sure they will be booking it up if it is not book already. The one nice thing about having it at a resturant is that we would not have to do any clean up.

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:31 am

I thiink the Christmas Party should be as stress-free as possible....my vote is for a local restaraunt (Blackhorse is a fun choice but limited space), and definitely YES to the secret santa, that was a blast last year.
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:32 pm

Blueyegal wrote:The black horse upstairs has been used for cammand events and I have to say with haveing the bar upstairs is was nice being able to eat and drink and hangout. I am not sure what the cost is to rent the upstairs out but being that is a very populars place you would have to reserve it early because with the solidiers coming back I am sure they will be booking it up if it is not book already. The one nice thing about having it at a resturant is that we would not have to do any clean up.
Already checked in prices for Blackhorse $500 gets you 3 hours and all the finger food you can get, only other option is 2 hours with no food service everyone orders off the menu, but this still cost $300.. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:49 pm

pricey...what other options are out there???? Let me do some asking around...
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:52 pm

95GTS wrote:pricey...what other options are out there???? Let me do some asking around...

Thank you for helping Bob. I'm sure if it's a resturant people want we can come up with something. I do know we could get Casa Blanca if needed, but just not sure how people would feel about Mexican at a Christmas party???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:48 am

speedymom wrote:
95GTS wrote:pricey...what other options are out there???? Let me do some asking around...

Thank you for helping Bob. I'm sure if it's a resturant people want we can come up with something. I do know we could get Casa Blanca if needed, but just not sure how people would feel about Mexican at a Christmas party???
I dont know how much it is costing the JROTC but they are doing there military ball at this place called the cumberland room. you might want to check that place out. sorry the black horse is so pricey. thats unreal and I cant see the commands paying that much just to meet somewhere. but who knows where all our wonderful tax dollars go to. what a waiste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:52 am

If nick was coming going to be home I would have prung for it and then just asked to do a combo welcome home plus christmas party but he not coming home until jan so the wonderful military screwed that one up. I think the guys should never miss two christmas's in a row. Someone really pissed someone off because nicks command is really getting screwed in a bad way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:57 am

just thought of anouther place there used to be a place by the back gate of post. I thought it was called the lodge but I am not sure of the name. it is over be the stables they used to serve really good german food and I remeber having command functions there. If I remember way back then of course this was back in 2001 we paid about 10 dollars for a meal and I think if we had so many people that was all we needed to pay. of course alot has changed since then but maybe it is worth checking into. I know they used to have a bar where people could get drinks but it is kid friendly also. I dont know just thought I would throw it out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 am

The VFW behind the old gateway hospital is a place where the hog chapter meets. they have a kitchen and there is a guy most likely one of the members who does the cooking. and they also have a bar you might want to check that place out

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:28 am

The Cumberland Room is a nice place but may be expensive too. Still working on some restaurants as options but may be limited.
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:06 pm

I VOTE HOUSE PARTY...SINCE LAST YEAR SOMEONE WALKED OUT ON SOME BILLS...
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:57 pm

blackstang1 wrote:I VOTE HOUSE PARTY...SINCE LAST YEAR SOMEONE WALKED OUT ON SOME BILLS...

well if someone cant aford to pay for there own meal I am not sure I would want them at my home where something can be taken.
And who has a big enough place we have such a large club that I am not sure anyone has a big enough house to hold everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:30 am

im game for anything eather in clarksville or aroung cville..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Blueyegal wrote:
blackstang1 wrote:I VOTE HOUSE PARTY...SINCE LAST YEAR SOMEONE WALKED OUT ON SOME BILLS...

well if someone cant aford to pay for there own meal I am not sure I would want them at my home where something can be taken.
And who has a big enough place we have such a large club that I am not sure anyone has a big enough house to hold everyone.

Or it could be just straight-up dishonesty, which is even worse. Because who here would just "forget to pay for supper?" :>nono<:

Last edited by Pyrotech72 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : graphic not working)
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party Plans!!! Empty Resturant Decision???

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:38 pm

First of all thanks to Karen, Bob and even Alicia for helping to try and get this organized. I think we may have resturant that could suit all of our needs. If we use this place, there's lots of advantages.

1. We'll have the place all to ourselves until as late as midnight if need be.

2. No fee for it's usage.

3. Unlimited buffet.

4. BYOB is OK.

5. Music will be available.

Some disadvantages:

1. It's located around 10 miles outside of Clarksville

2. Meals are simple foods(no steaks)

KNOWING ALL OF THIS INFO, WOULD EVERYONE BE OK WITH USING THIS RESTURANT???? Immediate responses are needed, we need to book this palce before the Oct 1st..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:06 pm

What? No roast duckling or hand carved roast beef? J/K

I'm game.

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:30 am

we are in, sounds like it could be one heck of a good time. :^drunk^:
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:42 am

I vote house party and we don't have to feel rushed. Plus somepeople walked out last year without paying!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:09 pm

What about the club members who live far out like portland and KY ad nashville. is there a place kinda central to everyone so no one feels left out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:First of all thanks to Karen, Bob and even Alicia for helping to try and get this organized. I think we may have resturant that could suit all of our needs. If we use this place, there's lots of advantages.

1. We'll have the place all to ourselves until as late as midnight if need be.

2. No fee for it's usage.

3. Unlimited buffet.

4. BYOB is OK.

5. Music will be available.

Some disadvantages:

1. It's located around 10 miles outside of Clarksville

2. Meals are simple foods(no steaks)

KNOWING ALL OF THIS INFO, WOULD EVERYONE BE OK WITH USING THIS RESTURANT???? Immediate responses are needed, we need to book this palce before the Oct 1st..
This sounds good I didn't see this before I posted my comment. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm

Blueyegal wrote:What about the club members who live far out like portland and KY ad nashville. is there a place kinda central to everyone so no one feels left out
As Karen stated in the very first post about the Christmas party. "The last 2 years we've had our party somewhere in Nashville. This year it's going to be in Clarksville." Seeing that for the last 2 years everyone outside of Nashville has had to drive, it's only fitting that everyone outside Clarksville drives this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next