WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie here and is any one close to me in south bend

4 posters

Go down

Newbie here and is any one close to me in south bend Empty Newbie here and is any one close to me in south bend

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:57 am

hey guys i have been searching everywhere for a stang club in indiana near me i think this is as close as i will get. If you are near south bend let me know.

A lil about me i am 28 yrs old, just got out of the military. I have a silver 2007 gt with bbk longtubes, xpipe, no cats, and boom tubes, aluminum drive shaft, underdrive pullies, hurst comp shifter, C&L CAI with a brenspeed tune, and black 18 inch fr500's with nitto 555.

So Where are most of you guys at in indiana?

Back to top Go down

Newbie here and is any one close to me in south bend Empty Re: Newbie here and is any one close to me in south bend

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey Matt, I am the vp of the indiana chapter and live in Indianapolis, my parents live near elkhart so im always traveling up that way.. the mods on your stang sound great! and WELCOME!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Newbie here and is any one close to me in south bend Empty Re: Newbie here and is any one close to me in south bend

Post by stanglover2358 Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 pm

welcome buddy! I think alot of us are around central indiana. post some pics up of the stang
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:22 am

Hey guys whats up? yeah i need to clean her up and post some pics for sure. murph is you come this way bro let me know

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:28 pm

btw man Id throw a whipple on that car if u could...my buddy with full exhaust and a whipple non-ic at 6-7 psi ran a 12.8 with like a .854 reaction time...i know they are expensive but from time to time I find good deal on used ones.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Welcome to the site there Matt! Your neighbors to the north here in MI welcome you to come up and visit anytime. We did a cruise to Auburn, IN in the spring to visit the museums there and had a blast, gonna do it again next spring!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:25 am

hey danstang would love to come up into michigan as i do live on statline pretty much... you guys doin ne thing ne time soon

stanglover i would love to put a whipple on my baby, and i plan on it eventually but not in the rear future most likely.. hell i shoudl be close to a 12.8 anyways....or did u mean 11.8?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:50 am

mattstang2007 wrote:hey danstang would love to come up into michigan as i do live on statline pretty much... you guys doin ne thing ne time soon

We just got done with one of the last events with the cars, we did a fall color cruise all over the west side of MI. Unfortunately, it's getting to the point to mothball the cars for the winter. We still do stuff just to hang out in the cold months though.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:00 am

hey man thats cool too just let me know whats going on and i will most likley be down hey you could see my super cool winter beater 91 toyota camery lol. just changed the oil in the stang and over the winter i plan on putting on my LCA's and lowering springs. What else do u guys do to your cars for the winter. my car will be in a garage and i plan on starting it every week or so, what else is a good idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:43 pm

fuel stabilizer is a plus
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:17 am

X2 on the stabilizer, change the oil, check the antifreeze if stored in a cold garage, you may want to disconnect the battery (no need to have any unnecessary amp draw), definitely good to start it once in a while.......
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Danstang wrote:X2 on the stabilizer, change the oil, check the antifreeze if stored in a cold garage, you may want to disconnect the battery (no need to have any unnecessary amp draw), definitely good to start it once in a while.......

This is what I do to my Roush for the winter (shes my garage queen)

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 pm

1fstroush wrote:
Danstang wrote:X2 on the stabilizer, change the oil, check the antifreeze if stored in a cold garage, you may want to disconnect the battery (no need to have any unnecessary amp draw), definitely good to start it once in a while.......

AJ
I don't recall ever seeing you drive it, lol! tomato
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:09 am

lmao Smile
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Danstang wrote:
1fstroush wrote:

AJ
I don't recall ever seeing you drive it, lol! tomato

I don't she just sits there and looks pretty. The best thing is waking up in the morning walking into the garage and seeing her in all her glory.

Newbie here and is any one close to me in south bend Pictures092
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down