WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be too quick to be pissed at the driver so close behind you...

+5
loosenut41983
Eturner
GreyGhost
BRADTHEBLADE
wingedone
9 posters

Go down

Don't be too quick to be pissed at the driver so close behind you... Empty Don't be too quick to be pissed at the driver so close behind you...

Post by wingedone Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:36 pm

You never know that they just might be a buddy, giving you a hard time.

Right Brad?

Laughing
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Don't be too quick to be pissed at the driver so close behind you... Empty Re: Don't be too quick to be pissed at the driver so close behind you...

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey its not my fault the cobra can't lose my minivan. LOL.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Don't be too quick to be pissed at the driver so close behind you... Empty Re: Don't be too quick to be pissed at the driver so close behind you...

Post by wingedone Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Well, it was not fair. I bet that minivan has a 6 cyl engine!
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Ok, Now you guys got me wondering what happened?

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:22 pm

its not so much the engine that makes it so fast its the fact its a minivan and cops dont look at it. i can go 20+ over and not get stoped as much as you at 5 over.lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm

if you kids don't play nicely then i'm gonna turn this car around and take you back home...lol. Smile
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:06 pm

was this a supercharged minivan?? because im confused on how a cobra couldnt loose a minivan
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Number of posts : 174
Humor : a ford contour being pulled over by 7 pedal bike cops..... priceless!!!
My Name: : Scott
My Ride/Rides: : 00' Blue Ford Mustang V6
Mods: : magnaflow dual exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, smoked headlights, infinity speakers, blue instrument gauges, smoked fog lights, mach 1 chin spoiler, bbk 65mm throttle body, bbk cold air induction, bbk shorty headers, shelby razor 17x9 wheels with bridgestone potenza re-01r, 7.5 posi-lok diff with 4.10 gears, aluminum girdle diff cover, bama custom tuner, sequential turn signals, mach 1 grille delete kit

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:10 pm

The Cobra couldn't loose the Mini Van because Thomas is old and has trouble pushing on the Go Pedal :*hahaha*: :*run*:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 pm

:*popcorn*:
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 am

BraMas wrote:The Cobra couldn't loose the Mini Van because Thomas is old and has trouble pushing on the Go Pedal :*hahaha*: :*run*:
LOL! :*wheelie*:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 am

Man o man, you guys should work for Fox "news". Laughing
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:57 am

rofl
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Is it the the skinny pedal on the right that makes it go faster?

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 pm

hahaha.... so when are you two gonna settle this on the track?? im pretty sure that race would bring in a pretty good crowd!
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : magnaflow dual exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, smoked headlights, infinity speakers, blue instrument gauges, smoked fog lights, mach 1 chin spoiler, bbk 65mm throttle body, bbk cold air induction, bbk shorty headers, shelby razor 17x9 wheels with bridgestone potenza re-01r, 7.5 posi-lok diff with 4.10 gears, aluminum girdle diff cover, bama custom tuner, sequential turn signals, mach 1 grille delete kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:35 am

Now that's a good idea! We haven't had much track time this year.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 am

so if i take the van to the track will they let the kids ride in the back and watch there movie?they would have time to see most of it cuz the van would be out on the track for awhile
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 am

:_lol_:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 pm

depends on the movie you want to show
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down