WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday April 18th cruise @ us31

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friday April 18th cruise @ us31 - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday April 18th cruise @ us31

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:58 pm

indeed its all mod specific... for my application i have to have straight through mufflers or ill lose insane amount of rwhp with chambered mufflers

Back to top Go down

Friday April 18th cruise @ us31 - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday April 18th cruise @ us31

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:56 pm

There are so many different combinations anymore its unreal. Really anymore it all comes down to personal preference. Wade have you ever checked out this page: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316340

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:28 am

lol i love that page zak! I wish I could hear the super44 cause I think I am gonna go that route when I got single turbo!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 am

Ya that page has got a lot of great sounding exhausts. I originally used it to try and decide which exhaust setup I wanted to go with, but they all sounded so good it made it even harder for me to decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:59 am

when i comes to loud u have not heard it until u listen to a 1995 Mustang GT offroad H to SLP loudmouth. i had straight pipes on my car thought it was louder oh no it was not even close. you may think i am crazy but man that car was so loud it was insane
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:01 am

COLE wrote:when i comes to loud u have not heard it until u listen to a 1995 Mustang GT offroad H to SLP loudmouth. i had straight pipes on my car thought it was louder oh no it was not even close. you may think i am crazy but man that car was so loud it was insane

I believe it. Originally on my 06 I had longtubes to an offroad h and then slp loudmouths, the loudmouths don't have resonators or mufflers at all. So it was pretty much a straight pipe system. It was so loud I actually got rid of the slp's for some magnaflows.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:01 am

wy3134 wrote:they just dont sound right, too loud without the v8 type rumble... your gonna have to ask Cole or David, as they heard it once when I was out helping put Davids motor in, hard to explain, but you will get to hear it hopefully friday night
its so true man there is just something about ur exhaust that sounds i don't know how to explain it just a little off or something but i know ur going to change it so its all good with me
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:13 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
COLE wrote:when i comes to loud u have not heard it until u listen to a 1995 Mustang GT offroad H to SLP loudmouth. i had straight pipes on my car thought it was louder oh no it was not even close. you may think i am crazy but man that car was so loud it was insane

I believe it. Originally on my 06 I had longtubes to an offroad h and then slp loudmouths, the loudmouths don't have resonators or mufflers at all. So it was pretty much a straight pipe system. It was so loud I actually got rid of the slp's for some magnaflows.
yeah man u just have to have something in there with SLP loudmouth or in my opnion its just to loud. my buddy that owned the car actually scared a guy we was mad for some reason and put his car in neutral got right up next to the guy and revved the car and it was so loud and surprised the guy that he fell off of his bike and into a ditch rofl kind of a dope head move in my opnion but funny none the less
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2