WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday April 18th cruise @ us31

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Friday April 18th cruise @ us31 Empty Friday April 18th cruise @ us31

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Alright, since the weather is suppose to be 70 and sunny friday, and rain on saturday, tentative plans for cruising on friday night... im thinkin meeting in front of BW3s/circuit city there on 31 and stop 11 (its just south of the steak n shake thats across the street from burlington)

meet time, 9pm? ill have to work saturday so im not staying out too late. plus ill just be cruising on a base tune with maybe a few adjustments, so nothing serious for me

Back to top Go down

Friday April 18th cruise @ us31 Empty Re: Friday April 18th cruise @ us31

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:38 pm

Sounds like a plan. As long as the weather is nice I will be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Sounds good to me. I should be able to make it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:30 pm

SteviGX wrote:Sounds good to me. I should be able to make it

You should bring the woman this time she may enjoy hanging out with the other girls. Although I think some of these girls got nitrous in there blood. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:39 pm

****. prom. i cant come out. what a bummer. she just reminded me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:42 pm

I'll 100% be there! I'm bringin my girl... she's real excited to see what gwood is all about haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:44 pm

damnit. i wish prom wasn't this week. O well

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:42 pm

i will try and bring my car out to play with u guys if weather is all good
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:09 pm

PROM! WTF!? Oh wait, I forgot you are a young buck still. Cool
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:20 pm

lmao yea its amazing how young the mustang crowd is getting these days... which is a good thing. shows its still a very popular car despite all the quality imports that can be had for just as good of prices with sometimes cheaper mods and tuning. then again who wants some rice burner as a muffler when you can make the surrounding 8 blocks rattle from the v8 under the hood?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:46 pm

very true, i wish the one i have now was as loud as my old one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:52 pm

wy3134 wrote:lmao yea its amazing how young the mustang crowd is getting these days... which is a good thing. shows its still a very popular car despite all the quality imports that can be had for just as good of prices with sometimes cheaper mods and tuning. then again who wants some rice burner as a muffler when you can make the surrounding 8 blocks rattle from the v8 under the hood?

heck yeah man!!!! i'm 18 and a senior at CHS... all my best friends are now getting mustangs, following me lmfao. I've always loved mustangs ever since i even knew wat a car was. And i started saving for one when i was 10 yrs old! I'm very happy with my noble steed! Its pretty fast for a bolt on GT, but fast is never enough... im now saving for the KB 2.1L full intercooled kit. It'll probably be in by mid fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:00 pm

^just dont get too carried away, the only stock ford mustang engine that can safely handle the 450-500hp is the 03/04 forged cobra block, along with the lightning engines. (well, the gt supercar engine can handle it as well, but good luck getting ahold of that engine for a decent price)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:09 pm

wy3134 wrote:^just dont get too carried away, the only stock ford mustang engine that can safely handle the 450-500hp is the 03/04 forged cobra block, along with the lightning engines. (well, the gt supercar engine can handle it as well, but good luck getting ahold of that engine for a decent price)

O i know man... i'm not gonna put more than 400rwhp to it. I know very very much about the 4.6l modular and new edge gt's. I actually worked at Mueller Automotive and Performance for 2 months. I'm going back to work there when i'm out of school.

My next mod after the KB is gonna be a forged bottom end, then a cobra crank, along with a T-56 and a cobra 31spline rear. Some serious cash, but it'll all be worth it in the end.

I'm going to turn my GT into a serious race machine, hopefully with over 650rwhp. I'm also gonna get an termi and keep it as my DD... i know i should mod the hell out of it, but i have my reasons why i want to do it like that.
I'm gonna keep the termi with the eaton... possibly have it steigmier (spelling) ported, have a LT's, an O/R X, and the FRPP M55 catback (loudest catback in the entire world). Thats it... simple and very streetable. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:14 pm

betcha my exhaust is louder Smile offroad pipes FTMFW! (ordering some super 44s friday and getting rid of the shitty sounding macs i have on there now)

true car enthusiasts of the cobra would say thats a smart idea, to keep the eaton and just do simple bolt ons... will help to keep the cars value in the long run over wild mods like i have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:04 pm

wy3134 wrote:betcha my exhaust is louder Smile offroad pipes FTMFW! (ordering some super 44s friday and getting rid of the shitty sounding macs i have on there now)

true car enthusiasts of the cobra would say thats a smart idea, to keep the eaton and just do simple bolt ons... will help to keep the cars value in the long run over wild mods like i have.

Did you actually get the flowmaster catback or are you just going to weld in the flowmaster mufflers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:12 pm

im gonna just use clamps, since i can unbolt them from the tips and the midpipes, that way i dont have to worry about welding period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:29 pm

What is it that you didn't like about the macs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:36 pm

they just dont sound right, too loud without the v8 type rumble... your gonna have to ask Cole or David, as they heard it once when I was out helping put Davids motor in, hard to explain, but you will get to hear it hopefully friday night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Ah I see Wade want it to sound like my car.....LOL hopefully ur's wont have that god awful raspy sound at decel. at 3k to 2k like mine does other than that and it hit's EVERY THING!!!! I like the way my flowmasters sound BTW super 40's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:22 pm

im going with magnaflows... gotta have straight through, chambered mufflers will kill it (thanks Benny for explaining/clarifying that one)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:42 pm

wy3134 wrote:im going with magnaflows... gotta have straight through, chambered mufflers will kill it (thanks Benny for explaining/clarifying that one)

The mags are nice. That's what I have and I like them. Fairly quiet at idle but got a nice deep sound when your driving and especially at wot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:45 pm

wy3134 wrote:betcha my exhaust is louder Smile offroad pipes FTMFW! (ordering some super 44s friday and getting rid of the shitty sounding macs i have on there now)

that my friend is exactly why i'm keeping it lightly modded haha. I just didnt wanna sound like a fool saying that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:48 pm

you guys are making me want to get rid of my delta flows

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm

The flows sound good. It all depends on the car and the mods you have. My buddy has a 98 gt that had shorties, offroad h pipe and flowmaster catback and the thing sounded amazing but he also had custom ground cams. We just switched it to bbk longtubes, mac prochamber and the flowmaster. I can't wait to hear what it sounds like now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next