WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder Over Louisville Airshow (April 18th, 2009)

Go down

Thunder Over Louisville Airshow  (April 18th, 2009) Empty Thunder Over Louisville Airshow (April 18th, 2009)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:13 pm

I went to this last year and had an awesome time, and I was wanting to see if anyone wanted to drive up with me and/or meet up there?

It's April 18th, it's an all day thing. I'm probably going to either leave early Saturday morning or possibly just rent a hotel and go up Friday night.

I think it'd be great if a bunch of us could meet up.

I just hope it's a heck of a lot warmer this year than it was last year. I about froze my canoles off.

http://www.thunderoverlouisville.org/

Back to top Go down

Thunder Over Louisville Airshow  (April 18th, 2009) Empty Re: Thunder Over Louisville Airshow (April 18th, 2009)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 pm

surely someone wants to meet up and hang out during the airshow?????

i know some of ya'lls are within driving distance!

Back to top Go down

Thunder Over Louisville Airshow  (April 18th, 2009) Empty Re: Thunder Over Louisville Airshow (April 18th, 2009)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 pm

That look awsome And that weekend the kids are out of school friday so I will talk to my kid and see if we can go. that loks like alot of fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:56 pm

cool thing is, it's a 2 hour drive, and the airshow is free. you will have to pay for parking and it can be anywhere from $5 for the day - $50 for the day, depending on how close you park, and how far you wanna walk. I think last year my gf and I ended up walking 2 miles from the car to the waterfront.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:59 pm

just a reminder the Louisville Airshow is next Saturday, April 18th.

hopefully some of you guys can make it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:48 am

hello single pilots I am so there!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:27 am

lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down