WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tail light tint....

+4
GearedRed6
Shady
BraMas
Wolvee
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tail light tint.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Tail light tint....

Post by Wolvee Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 pm

GearedRed6 wrote:was that necessary mike?

Not directed at you. :^drunk^:
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:29 pm

k, so did you tune yet? ill have to check it out sometime and show you what i have
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:50 pm

GearedRed6 wrote:k, so did you tune yet? ill have to check it out sometime and show you what i have

Nope still messing with some other stuff. I'm not really committed to getting it running either. I was really in a hurry when I was having someone else tune the car but since buying the software and stuff, I'm moving at a snails pace. I think I'm kinda afraid to realize there's a mechanical problem that will cost more money. This $2500 shortblock build turned into an almost $9k dollar PITA. I'll have it on the road by this weekend "Probably", :*blahblah*: But I've also said that for 3 weeks. Honestly there not much stuff I can find to do with it anymore. :*bonk(:

I'd love to see your car. I kinda always wanted to build a 6'r. I like all kinds of cars and a high rev turbo 6 would be music to my ears. (Spending time in Europe really changed my perspective on what "muscle" should really consist of.)

My future "want" to build lists include:
58 Bug
72 240z (With a turbo ford engine of course)
510 Datsun
any E30 M3 from the mid 80+
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:48 am

Sxynerd wrote:For all you new club guys that don't know me... I am full of myself, I'm extremely passionate about things, I'm almost never serious, I love cars but don't like people very much, I'm sure I know more than most of you but I don't assume to know everything, I never loose an argument, and I never give up. Plus I'm a very strict Conservative meaning no oral sex.

Now you know me. I just wanted to reiterate the most important fact; "I'm almost never serious."
Mike, I think you may need to make this part of your sig so it is attached to all of your posts. Very Happy
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:22 am

Danstang wrote:
Sxynerd wrote:For all you new club guys that don't know me... I am full of myself, I'm extremely passionate about things, I'm almost never serious, I love cars but don't like people very much, I'm sure I know more than most of you but I don't assume to know everything, I never loose an argument, and I never give up. Plus I'm a very strict Conservative meaning no oral sex.

Now you know me. I just wanted to reiterate the most important fact; "I'm almost never serious."
Mike, I think you may need to make this part of your sig so it is attached to all of your posts. Very Happy
Tail light tint.... - Page 3 L_fe4dd635ae384fa6b2cc8b855d3a6512
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:39 pm

no turbo for me Cool im going m112 all the way, so far i am a full bolt on v6, 'mods in side column' and in a week or two i should have my ported and poslished heads, p&p upper and lower intake, 224/230 comp cam with a .560-.580 lift, 1.73 roller rockers, new pushrods, lifters, springs and by then ill have a 3.8 supercoupe with forged inernals Very Happy im excited, maybe a v6 but it will be quick
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3