WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriotic Shirts finally available!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Patriotic Shirts finally available!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Patriotic Shirts finally available!!!

Post by Danstang Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:00 am

Just a reminder, there are still shirts available. Get a hold of us and get yours today!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Patriotic Shirts finally available!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Patriotic Shirts finally available!!!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:03 pm

still a good number left!!! Tell a friend tell a co worker!!! LOL!!! Its for a good cause!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:12 pm

I don't have a paypal account Dan. So Isnt there a way that I can send a mony order to your house or Ricks House.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Hey did we figure out anything on car decals or Or the window decals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Jess if you want a shirt just let us know what sizes and try to make it to one of the next 2 events.... That way it saves you the price of a money order and saves us on shipping.... As far as window decals try contacting FastEddie we are currently getting all of our decals through the TN crew.. We have members going down there for march madness and i'm sure they could bring them back for you if you get things straight with eddie

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:59 pm

okay well then I need a 4xl and a lg. 1 of each please. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Shady, I've got an extra set of sides here at my place. Are they yours?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Not to be disrespectful, but can I get one without the "Honoring American Soldiers" text on it?

I myself am a former American Soldier, but just wanting a shirt without that on it.

thanks.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:33 pm

BlueStreak02gt wrote:Not to be disrespectful, but can I get one without the "Honoring American Soldiers" text on it?

I myself am a former American Soldier, but just wanting a shirt without that on it.

thanks.

Andrew
Your not being disrespectful Andrew, you are certainly entitled to your choices/opinions. Regardless if you've served, still serving, or not serving at all, our troops need to know we all will always be behind them and proud of their/your service. Who better to deserve acknowledgment of honor than those who fight for others who never ask them too. We can certainly look into possible future orders with your suggestion though, thanks for the input!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:23 am

So why was my reply deleted??

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:10 am

Maxstealth04 wrote:So why was my reply deleted??
Never even saw it!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 10:53 am

Just got this email!!!

Congratulations on registering your club’s logo with Ford. Now that you club’s logo is registered you are one step closer to having Officially Licensed Ford Merchandise. The next step as written in the Trademark Policy Statement is to work with a license from Ford Motor Company, that is where www.yourmustangclub.com can help. Yourmustangclub.com is run by Acme Apparel a licensee with Ford that has the ability to produce apparel, headwear, and accessories for all Ford/Mustang Clubs.

While we realize this is a departure from how clubs may of had merchandise produced in the past. However, this program has great benefits for the Mustang Clubs-no art charges, one source for all merchandise needs, officially licensed with Ford, and best of all-we have found our pricing to be better in many cases than the pricing the local clubs are currently paying for their merchandise.

Please feel free to visit the Mustang Club website or call me at ***-***-**** to answer any questions or discuss your Club’s merchandising needs.

Thank you.

Erik Hall
Acme Apparel Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue May 05, 2009 12:22 am

ummm, we registered our club's logo with Ford? Zack, PM me on the registering our logo with Ford part. I need to see these details.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2