WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriotic Shirts finally available!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Patriotic Shirts finally available!!! Empty Patriotic Shirts finally available!!!

Post by Shady Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:55 pm

alright guys we finally have the new patriotic shirts in and a paypal account set to accept orders.... The shirts come in sizes small-XL for $20, XXL for $21, and XXXL for $22.... If you would like a shirt please paypal the amount to Rick.MI@WildhorsesClub.Net Then send myself a PM with the email address the money would have been sent from and what sizes you would like.... For now the plan is all orders recieved before January 23rd will be delivered to Eddie and AJ the weekend of the 23rd and any orders after that will have to be sent... So please get these orders in ASAP to save the shipping charges so we have more profit to benefit the troops! if you have any questions post them here or send myself a PM
Patriotic Shirts finally available!!! Wildho10
Patriotic Shirts finally available!!! Wildho11
Patriotic Shirts finally available!!! Bluest10

Last edited by EyeCandy4U on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Patriotic Shirts finally available!!! Empty Re: Patriotic Shirts finally available!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:53 pm

YAY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Patriotic Shirts finally available!!! Empty Re: Patriotic Shirts finally available!!!

Post by Danstang Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Rick, you should post a pic of the shirt for the top of the thread.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:31 am

i will try to take pictures and get them posted tomorrow

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:46 am

awesome i'll probably order on friday when i get paid again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:27 am

awsome So I need to pay on pay pal and then send an email did I understand that right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:22 pm

yeah just paypal the money to Rick.MI@Wildhorsesclub.Net and then PM me here on the site or send an email to Rick.MI@Wildhorsesclub.Net with the sizes you would like....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:39 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:yeah just paypal the money to Rick.MI@Wildhorsesclub.Net and then PM me here on the site or send an email to Rick.MI@Wildhorsesclub.Net with the sizes you would like....
Well Maybe paul can show me how to use pay pal. I emailed him and I am trying to figure this out. Do I need any info to use pay pal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:42 pm

if you guys want i am meeting with Eddie and AJ next weekend January 23rd-25th so if you send me a message with what shirt sizes you want, you can just send the money with them next weekend...

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:57 am

ok I gave eddie my money for the shirts. thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Blueyegal wrote:ok I gave eddie my money for the shirts. thanks
You didn't say anything about shirts.. I thought this was my TIP!!!! :^drunk^:

J/K I'll pickup the shirts no problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Do you have a pic of them. How much are thay. I may get one.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:ok I gave eddie my money for the shirts. thanks
You didn't say anything about shirts.. I thought this was my TIP!!!! :^drunk^:

J/K I'll pickup the shirts no problem.
your tip is dont eat yellow snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:30 pm

D the pics are at the top of this discussion.... and they are $20!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 pm

pics are on the first post, small through XL are $20, 2XL is $21 and 3XL is $22

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:34 pm

I just sent the money by Paypal. Thanx
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:21 am

RidethePony wrote:I just sent the money by Paypal. Thanx
How many and what sizes??? I'll be picking them up this weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:59 pm

i got a pm with shirt sizes eddie so i will have them for ya tomorrow

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 pm

hey guys..i want to order a shirt from AJ, but im not sure what size..im debating a large or XL..will it shrink? and do the shirts run big or small?
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:
RidethePony wrote:I just sent the money by Paypal. Thanx
How many and what sizes??? I'll be picking them up this weekend.

There will be three shirts. 1 medium, 1 XL, and 1 XXXL
Thnx Pops Very Happy
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:26 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:hey guys..i want to order a shirt from AJ, but im not sure what size..im debating a large or XL..will it shrink? and do the shirts run big or small?
the shirts are about the same size as your typical fruit of the loom shirt. Its a typical cotton T-shirt not form fitting or anything like that. They are all pre-shrunk also... As with most "pre-shrunk" shirts they do shrink a little bit more the first time you wash them but not really noticable...

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:21 am

Maxstealth04 wrote:D the pics are at the top of this discussion.... and they are $20!!
The pic's are not showing up there.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Hey D, the pics are at the top of page 1 of this thread.

We got ours today and I have to say wow these are some really good looking shirts.

A huge thanks to Heather for coming up with the design!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:25 pm

She would say thanx alot!! She is in Basic Training right now in South Carolina!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 am

Shirts are awesome. Sported them proudly this weekend.. Should have seen all the looks and people pointed when 10 of us had them on at once. Even had someone asked about the shirts and thought the idea was a great idea.. :%worthy%:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next