WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriotic Shirts

+7
COLE
phrostygurl
Eturner
BraMas
1fstroush
Danstang
Shady
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you want the money raised from the T-shirts going to http://www.fallenheroesfund.org/

Patriotic Shirts I_vote_lcap100%Patriotic Shirts I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Patriotic Shirts I_vote_lcap0%Patriotic Shirts I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Patriotic Shirts Empty Patriotic Shirts

Post by Shady Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:16 pm

alright guys we finally got the design together for our "support the troops" shirts and were looking for some input as well as an idea of how many people want them. we did 2 designs which are pretty similar just one including dogtags on the back and one without... The majority of procedes from this fundraiser would be donated to the "lest they be forgotten" war memorials and a small percentage would stay with the club to fund the website and the possible liability insurance we are looking at. Shirts will end up being $20 each. Let us know what you think and if you are interested in 1 or more.... By the way we only save $0.25 on each shirt by adding their logo (on the back) so we have opted to take that out when the shirts are actually made...
Thanks again to Heather Bradley (personwhoisntcoolcuzshedo) for the idea for and design of these shirts! YOU ROCK!!!!
Patriotic Shirts Shirt110
Patriotic Shirts Shirt210

Last edited by EyeCandy4U on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Patriotic Shirts Empty Re: Patriotic Shirts

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:19 pm

I do think for 25 cents.... we should scratch the company logo!!! 5 so far!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:23 am

Guy's, the shirts look great! I'm torn though with the dog tags, I'd say leave them. I think $20 is a good price for these and for the cause. The Lest They Be Forgotten foundation honors fallen soldiers and their families setting memorials up in cities/towns of the fallen hero's.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:55 am

If we do the dog tag thing.... maybe we could put like Troy's name in the dogtags.... or other fallen soldiers??

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:49 am

I kinda like the dog tags. However, I don't want us to single out any one else that could use the WH help.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:08 am

I was just saying... we could google some fallen soldiers names... and just randomly put their names in the tags.... but it might not work too well with the printing place!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:01 pm

Leave the Dog tags blank.. or place "fallen soldiers" as a name instead..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:36 pm

if we use the dog tags, I agree with putting fallen soldiers on them. Whatever board meeting we have about these shirts, I would like to be present. I'd like the opportunity to share my .02 cents about where I would like to see the proceeds go, and how much should go. Thank you all for your support, but the real thanks goes to the artist who took the time to make my idea come to life, and I yes I started tearing up when I saw it, because designing shirts for non-profit organizations, and helping a cause, is my passion and my dream. And it was all so surreal, seeing it unfold. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Zac we could not put random names in all the shirts the price we are getting is for ordering a mass quantity of identical shirts, if we changed every shirt you would be looking at like $30-$40 cost per shirt. I do like the "fallen soldiers" idea though because the half colored tag looks sorta funny in my opinion but if we put text in it, it would be totally different. As far as a meeting as to where the profits go i think we can just focus on getting orders and trying to get the shirts made at this time, and at our meeting on November 29th we can discuss the profits, i think between now and then just getting the money together to get the shirts is going to be a big task and we will not be worried about profits yet....

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:50 pm

I don't know where you guys are thinking about donating the $. But keep in mind it should be a charity that benefits all areas. What incentive do IN and TN chapters have in buying a shirt if the $ is going to a MI organization.
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:20 pm

I do believe that we never discussed it was only going to MI soldiers!?!? That is why when Randy and I were talking on the phone we discussed that we should have a meeting about the shirts to decide what all we are going to do with these shirts... I understand that you may not want to come down or over here just for a discussion on some shirts.... if you get free weekends and you want your voice heard... we could like put you on speaker phone!! LOL!!! But like rick said... we just need to get it all finalized and start printing these shirts!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 pm

What ever!
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:59 pm

I SAY PUT THE "FALLEN SOLDIERS" IN THE DOG TAGS. JUST MY OPINION.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:03 am

the fallen memorial thing we are donating to is not just michigan, Patrick is always flying to DC, Wisconsin, Washington State, and other places to deal with these....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Shady is right, the Lest they be forgotten is not just in MI it is all over the country. Like the tags but not the right placement, they kind of look out of place like they are suspended in the air just my 2 cents.
maybe add the logo or the boots and gun with the tage around that ( just an idea) but the tags need a better placement if they are going to be used
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:27 pm

i think we could leave the tags hanging there if we made them a lot smaller. The tags should be something to accent the shirt not be a main part of the shirt... i was thinking we could keep them very small, which would keep them above the horse. The only downfall to that would be that they would be to small to write anything in but maybe if they did just a small squiggly so it looked like writing from a distance....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:15 pm

i like this shirt when can we get some
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:30 pm

YAY!!!! FORD APPROVED!!! They said the shirts look good and we can make them!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:37 pm

WHEN CAN WE GET THEM?
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:49 pm

I like them both.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:51 pm

We need to have people prepay for them.... because we dont have enough as a club to prepay for them!! Call me or rick and we can work it out!! Mine is 517-490-0185

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:59 pm

as Zac said the issue we have with this shirt is that we need to pay when we order which bare minimum we need like $988.34 to get started printing these which means we need like 50 shirts pre-ordered before we can even start the process...

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:01 pm

yup... i know its hard... but we need people to commit to buying some shirts and pre-pay!!! I might be able to set up my paypal if people want to pay that way?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:19 pm

I will also check around for prices, that is alot of money , having owned a business for along time and ordering shirts this just seems like alot of money, also have you checked to see if they will do a bill out ? that might be another option. but I have friends that own printing companines so let me see what I can do
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:14 pm

You find anything yet??? We need to get this ball rolling if we are gonna try to sell these shirts at the dinner in Dec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next