WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a '94-'97 T-Bird!

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a '94-'97 T-Bird! Empty Looking for a '94-'97 T-Bird!

Post by Danstang Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:16 am

I'm looking for a late model Thunderbird ('94-'97) that is descent shape. I would even take one with minor front end damage (my Bird has a good front clip still, that's the only thing that didn't rust yet), but prefer one in good shape. 3.8 or 4.6, doesn't matter, mileage low is good, but I can deal with it high as long as it runs good (I plan on swapping a 4.6 4v in it anyway).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a '94-'97 T-Bird! Empty Re: Looking for a '94-'97 T-Bird!

Post by AutumnsFlame Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:52 pm

I know of one in my apt complex. Been on and off sale for the last year. It is red, no rust. I have never seen any damage on it other than the stickers this person applied to the paint and they are still on it. There was never a price on the for sale sign, I can leave a note on the car if still interested in selling ...etc..
If you would like, I can take a couple of pics and send it to you also.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:45 pm

Sounds good, let me know!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:51 pm

I plan to drive mine up to see Santa Claus and I'd like to have a 94 or 95 T-Bird with a V8 and sunroof if you get my drift. The V6 is just a little Too Slow for me.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down