WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

+50
stage1
wldstng21
xxxt4nkxxx
trinitybelief
kaiser3
SleeperSixx
86GTBludger
saleenchick05
Californicajun
Frank Riley
Wldflly
SteelRaptor
LilBizziB
slow5oh
osoevil94
Eturner
Destination S197
my2005stanggt
95wickedillusions
R-stang
Ryno
scstanger
Batman
JUSTAGT
dago
Deano
blackstang1
John and michelle
GeeTee
GreyGhost
tazzracing1
Unmanned
bluedemon99
MuscleStang
Doug
Krutch21
pitpro
Black On Black
mustangrn
COLE
D
Wolvee
Pyrotech72
Shady
JH96GT
BRADTHEBLADE
BraMas
Danstang
FRCE_FED
1fstroush
54 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by 1fstroush Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am

seross1 wrote:1) Shane Ross
2) 2000 red V6 with a K&N Cold Air Intake, the first of hopefully a lot of new parts and am currently in the process of looking for a classic 60's mustang or late 80's 5.0
3) Oceanside, CA
4) i don't currently have a photo to upload but i should have one soon

Welcome mang! I used to live in O'Side near the back gate of Camp Pendleton and on Camp Del Mar.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by Danstang Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Welcome to Wildhorses Shane! patriot
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:09 am

was up everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm

MRMAXPOWER wrote:was up everyone
Welcome... Post up some details.. Where you located, how did you find out about us, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:38 am

well fast eddie live in clarksville love stangs had a few seen the club out at ryans thought it might be something I would like to checkout .

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:07 am

Cool Welcome to the party :*Danceparty*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:31 am

thanks hope 2 c u guys at the next meet.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:46 am

Welcome to the insanity! afro
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:38 am

thanks man look foward 2 it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:34 am

Hey all new here
1.My name is Chris *DSG*Venomous
2. My ride is a 2004 DSG Mustang GT (pro 5.0 STS , Accufab T/B , C&L Plenum , *Vortech V2 and Ford C springs waiting to be installed).
3. Im from Grand Blanc/Oakland County , Mi.
4. Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Picture009

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:56 am

Welcome to Wildhorses! Like the ride, Mineral Grey rules!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanks glad to join , lol its Dark Shadow Grey but I had a Mineral Grey new edge and it was nice color as well

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:16 pm

welcome!

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 pm

*DSG*Venomous wrote:Thanks glad to join , lol its Dark Shadow Grey but I had a Mineral Grey new edge and it was nice color as well
Wow, the color looks so close in the pic that I couldn't tell, lol. Dark Shadow still a great color in my book!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 pm

*DSG*Venomous wrote:Hey all new here
1.My name is Chris *DSG*Venomous
2. My ride is a 2004 DSG Mustang GT (pro 5.0 STS , Accufab T/B , C&L Plenum , *Vortech V2 and Ford C springs waiting to be installed).
3. Im from Grand Blanc/Oakland County , Mi.
4. Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Picture009
Welcome Aboard!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeTee Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 am

Hey There, Met some of you folks yesterday on 28th Street In Grand Rapids. Great bunch of folks here I see. Those of you that met me I'm the guy with the 82 Capri RS. Hers a couple pics of my toys.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Gttorino3

And the Capri which we bought new in 1982.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Gt_capri-1

Get back with you folks later. (Great smilies)
GeeTee
GeeTee
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 38
Humor : If your brain itches think of sandpaper.
My Ride/Rides: : 68 Torino GT Fastback
75 Ford Bronco (in 76,461 pieces)
82 Mercury Capri RS 302/4sp (bought it new, 78,000mi.)
1948 Farm All B Tractor..( My Dad and GrandDad bought it new)

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 pm

welcome

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeTee Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks. This is a test to see if all my stuff works.
GeeTee
GeeTee
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeTee Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Take 2
GeeTee
GeeTee
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:04 pm

GeeTee wrote:Hey There, Met some of you folks yesterday on 28th Street In Grand Rapids. Great bunch of folks here I see. Those of you that met me I'm the guy with the 82 Capri RS. Hers a couple pics of my toys.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Gttorino3

And the Capri which we bought new in 1982.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Gt_capri-1

Get back with you folks later. (Great smilies)
Welcome to Wildhorses! LOVE that Torino, that car is very nice (so is that Capri). Thanks for stopping by our little group up there in GR, it was nice to enjoy the company of another Ford fan. Make yourself at home here, good group of people here.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 am

Cool Welcome to the Party :*Danceparty*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Empty Newb here

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Hello everyone! I've seen a lot of really nice rides on here, nice work all!

Sean Rutan (psyfire)
1998 Mustang GT - BBK CAI, X-pipe, flowmaster catback, 2" drop, short throw shifter, black leather interior, 17" black bullitt deep dish rims with 255/45's up front and 315/35's out back, blacked out windows, black halo projector headlights.

Here are a few pics, sorry about the dirty engine and exhaust (havn't had time to take more pics after I cleaned it) and I take crap pics lol!

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Mustang095

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Mustang094

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Mustang0913

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Mustang0916

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 8 Mustang0912

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 pm

Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Welcome to the site Sean! I could resist dropping a card on your window at Meijers there, that is a sweet 'Stang. If you got more Stanger buddies down there, tell them to join in!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next