WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

+50
stage1
wldstng21
xxxt4nkxxx
trinitybelief
kaiser3
SleeperSixx
86GTBludger
saleenchick05
Californicajun
Frank Riley
Wldflly
SteelRaptor
LilBizziB
slow5oh
osoevil94
Eturner
Destination S197
my2005stanggt
95wickedillusions
R-stang
Ryno
scstanger
Batman
JUSTAGT
dago
Deano
blackstang1
John and michelle
GeeTee
GreyGhost
tazzracing1
Unmanned
bluedemon99
MuscleStang
Doug
Krutch21
pitpro
Black On Black
mustangrn
COLE
D
Wolvee
Pyrotech72
Shady
JH96GT
BRADTHEBLADE
BraMas
Danstang
FRCE_FED
1fstroush
54 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Hey Dan, thanks for droppin' the card and for the compliment! I've got a buddy with an 83 GT finishing up his EFI swap I'll tell him to come check it out. Did you happen to spot the red S197 mustang in the parking lot as well?? She was pretty sexy!

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by Danstang Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah, I saw than one right after I saw yours. It was a hot car! Make yourself at home here, there is a good group of people here.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Empty about me & my mustang

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:48 am

1) Micah McVicker
2) '93 Mustang GT -> ported & polished (or Cleveland heads); mild bumpstick; 24lb/hr injectors (these mods lack a proper tune, though, so that's an issue i'm having: my engine's getting too much fuel); Cobra intake manifold; K&N Typhoon intake; factory headers; Spec Stage 1 clutch; B&M short shifter; 3.73 rear-end gear and American Muscle smoked altezza taillights (I'm guessing about the engine mods because those were all installed by previous owners; the only thing I've installed on the car are the taillights.)
3) Indianapolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Welcome to all the latest newbies!!!

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Empty Hellooooooo

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Hello all. Im Rusty. I am from nashville tn , have a 90 lx 5.0 which is now a 306 roller.

[img]Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Mustangbefore001[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Rustyspony wrote:Hello all. Im Rusty. I am from nashville tn , have a 90 lx 5.0 which is now a 306 roller.

[img]Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Mustangbefore001[/img]
Welcome aboard Rusty!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Welcome Rusty and Micah!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:18 am

Welcome aboard!
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by John and michelle Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:21 am

1. John and Michelle Marshall

2. 1994 mustang gt vert.: carb. 306 all forged internals, afr 165cc heads, comp cam, torquer 2 intake,edelbrock
750cfm carb., scorpion 1.6 roller rockers, viper 6 speed tranny, bbk 2 in. lowering springs, and many extras.list to long!
1986 coupe.: Carb. 331 stroker w/ trick flow heads, bassani long tube headers, slp cat back exhaust, holley 800 cfm carb. fully jetted, 200 shot of nos.,to much to list!
1998 mustang 3.8l w/ xcal 2 programmer, custom x-pipe into flowmaster 40 series mufflers, eibach sportline springs, cold air intake, throttle body spacer, and some extras.
1994 mustang 3.8l ............ project car!

3. We're from Hammond, Louisiana

4. The pics below show we love mustangs way to much! The bottom motor on the stand is in the black gt!
[img]Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Chellescarafter[/img]
[img]Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Thetrio[/img][img]Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Bluecarmotor[/img][img]Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Blackcarsmotor[/img]
John and michelle
John and michelle
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : Bow Ties are for little boys and i never need an goodwrench!
My Name: : John and Michelle Marshall

My Ride/Rides: : 1998 mustang v6
1994 mustang gt vert.
1994 mustang v6
1986 mustang coupe
and an........ putt-putt
(1990 toyota corrolla)
Mods: : yea the yota........BIG MODS!!!!!

http://myspace.com/easy04_jm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:22 am

Hey chelle, how you two been doin since last time I was out there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:08 am

Welcome John and Michelle!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:21 pm

welcome to the group!

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:08 pm

welcome Smile

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by John and michelle Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Ty everybody!
John and michelle
John and michelle
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

1994 mustang gt vert.
1994 mustang v6
1986 mustang coupe
and an........ putt-putt
(1990 toyota corrolla)

Back to top Go down

Post by John and michelle Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Hey Ryan, we have been doing good. We've been wanting to make some meets but something always comes up. Hopefully in the future, none of that will consist of broken parts, lol.

We hope to make the next meet, and hope to see you there, as well as meet the other members.
John and michelle
John and michelle
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

1994 mustang gt vert.
1994 mustang v6
1986 mustang coupe
and an........ putt-putt
(1990 toyota corrolla)

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:07 am

WELCOME JOHN AND MICHELLE!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO MEET U!!!

~THE PREZ
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:58 pm

COREY
2000 mustang no mods
gonzales la
Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 L_39185156ff1a40a0a9953ac32a0a6d39
Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 ?action=view&current=l_a58017f50d13473b9d004d2acdef7e91

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:47 pm

welcome! Cool

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Welcome to Wildhorses, Corey!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Welcome!!!
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:17 am

Welcome!!!!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 Empty noob from clarksville

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:19 pm

hey guys, and gals. Im Allen Pendarvis
2008 Mustang Roush MAC S/E
I live in Clarksville Tn

a few pics https://s903.photobucket.com/albums/ac234/apndrvs/Car/

hope to see some of you soon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:44 pm

welcome

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Welcome to Wildhorses, Allen! Nice Roush!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:58 pm

My name is Heath Dean.
I drive a 1996 Mustang GT with full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's), B&M short throw kit w/T-handle shifter.
I am from Livingston, LA, but I live in Baton Rouge just outside the North Gates of LSU.
Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 9 4344318858_53a4914f5b_b
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next