WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

+50
stage1
wldstng21
xxxt4nkxxx
trinitybelief
kaiser3
SleeperSixx
86GTBludger
saleenchick05
Californicajun
Frank Riley
Wldflly
SteelRaptor
LilBizziB
slow5oh
osoevil94
Eturner
Destination S197
my2005stanggt
95wickedillusions
R-stang
Ryno
scstanger
Batman
JUSTAGT
dago
Deano
blackstang1
John and michelle
GeeTee
GreyGhost
tazzracing1
Unmanned
bluedemon99
MuscleStang
Doug
Krutch21
pitpro
Black On Black
mustangrn
COLE
D
Wolvee
Pyrotech72
Shady
JH96GT
BRADTHEBLADE
BraMas
Danstang
FRCE_FED
1fstroush
54 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 11 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by BraMas Sat May 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Ryno wrote:Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I look forward to meeting some of you. I will most certainly plan for a upcoming event!
cool someone else from Holland. Check your PM's
Tim
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 11 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:17 pm

I am new to the club. How do I introduce myself as a "newb"?

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 pm

nhengesbaugh wrote:I am new to the club. How do I introduce myself as a "newb"?

Welcome! Cool Tell us about yourself, Where your from, About your car and post a pic.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun May 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Cool Welcome to the Party nhengesbaugh party
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon May 17, 2010 8:11 am

Welcome from South Carolina!!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon May 17, 2010 11:52 pm

nhengesbaugh wrote:I am new to the club. How do I introduce myself as a "newb"?
Welcome to Wildhorses!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by R-stang Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 pm

hi r names r Heath and Melinda Rhoden we own a 2002 silver gt vert no mods we have 2 kids kammie and lex.Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 11 Album_10
Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 11 Album_12

R-stang

Female Number of posts : 4
My Name: : Melinda Rhoden
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 gt silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu May 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Cool Welcome to the party party
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 am

Nice to see you get on here Melinda, Heath and kids, welcome!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Fri May 21, 2010 8:56 am

Welcome!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri May 21, 2010 12:33 pm

welcome! Cool

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 pm

I am new here and am wondering when and where are the club meetings at in mi. Trying to join club and was told I need to join forum and goto some meetings all help for a new person would be welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:02 am

fastang08 wrote:I am new here and am wondering when and where are the club meetings at in mi. Trying to join club and was told I need to join forum and goto some meetings all help for a new person would be welcome.
Welcome to Wildhorses! If you check out the "MI upcoming events" there is a tentative 2010 schedule there. We are working on some things for June still, but just keep looking at the "upcoming events" for the latest info.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:35 am

fastang08 wrote:I am new here and am wondering when and where are the club meetings at in mi. Trying to join club and was told I need to join forum and goto some meetings all help for a new person would be welcome.

Welcome Cool

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 11 Empty New Member Charlotte MI area

Post by 95wickedillusions Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Wayne Parsons
Bellevue, MI
95 Mustang GT
95wickedillusions
95wickedillusions
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Wayne Parsons
My Ride/Rides: : 95 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Welcome to the party! bounce
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Cool welcome wayne.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:17 pm

welcome!
Cool

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by 95wickedillusions Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 am

Hello everyone! Glad to find a local Mustang Club to join. Trying to talk my boy into joining as well.
My name is Wayne Parsons
I drive a 95 Mustang GT
The color of my car is a tealish/blue with white Mustangs on it.
I am from the Bellevue/Olivet/Charlotte area. Halfway in between them all.
Hope to add a picture later.
95wickedillusions
95wickedillusions
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Wayne Parsons
My Ride/Rides: : 95 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Welcome to THE CLUB!!!!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Welcome to Wildhorses, Wayne!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 am

WOW some more great cars into the Wildhorses family.
Welcome Wayne and welcome to Heath & Melinda and their family.

Welcome Fastang. You have found the right place for info. The main wildhorses directory should lead you to some MI info that you search.

Am in Fort Knox KY and working on getting a chapter setup here.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 am

Nick
1996 Ford Mustang GT - Vortec V2 S-Trim; More complete list at left...
Columbia, SC

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 11 402e2790
Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 11 402e2806

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 11 Empty New Guy on the block from South Carolina

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Name: Mike
Vehicle: 1997 Mustang GT Saleen Convertible
Where from: Blythewood, South Carolina
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Welcome!!!

...just curious, how'd you find the site?

Last edited by boosted4pt6 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next