WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th

+5
BraMas
BRADTHEBLADE
Shady
wingedone
Danstang
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:01 am

yeah... with all the different posts... can we just get ONE post that says exactly what we are doing!!??

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th

Post by Black On Black Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Cool Heres the scoop Cool

We are meeting at Tom and Barbara's at Noon. Tom and Barbara are making a big pot of Chili, too late in the season to do a cookout. They will have coffee and cider available. Folks can bring taco salad, veggie or cheese trays, beans & rice, tortilla chips & salsa, chile con queso, seven layer dip, or anything else that would go well with the chili."

The Address For the Meeting is below.
1238 Otto Road
Charlotte

Section of Otto Road between Packard Hwy (runs next to Wallyworld) and Lansing Road (4 lane road).

Number is on the mail box POST. 2 story, gray and brick home. If the weather is nice, I will have the bird parked out front. You WILL NOT miss the house with the big old bird hanging out front. LOL

then we can do the drop off at Sam's Club sometime before 6pm. Then on to the Corn Maze.

If there is any question please ask and I will respond Tue evening.
I will be out of town till then.

Last edited by Black On Black on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:21 am

Sooooo, how many should we expect?

Do we need to start a fresh thread Dan, with Randy's last post here as the beginning?

Barbara's chili is not hot, but very good (IMHO). I love it. We will have additional hot sauce you can add if you like.

Hope to see you there.

Thomas
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:31 am

for those that haven't done the corn maze before, we do not do the haunted portion (trail of terror)... this is a great family event and we usually just let the kids lead us around through it. The first time i went was with Brad and Lori and their boys and we had a blast letting them lose us in the corn for a couple hours LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:02 pm

soo.... how much is the maze??

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Cool Shady can you check out the prices on the Corn Maze.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Danstang wrote:OK, I made an edit to the first post on this thread. The soldiers benefit/collection is at the Charlotte VFW and it is only there, that means it is not a "drive" like the Toys run was. We actually drop off the donations there, then are free to move on our way. I still think we need to "cruise" in as a group at VFW, now we just need to get some times straight for everyone.
Hay i*ll be there but i do not think i can make it to the corn maze but i will be there i spirit. seeya on the 18th. Meet at 10 at VFW right. afro :*burnout*:
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Cool Will be meeting at Tom and Barbara's at noon and going to the military donation site after that. will not be meeting at VFW.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Black On Black wrote:Cool Will be meeting at Tom and Barbara's at noon and going to the military donation site after that. will not be meeting at VFW.
Ok i will be there :*burnout*:
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th - Page 2 Empty 18th

Post by Wolvee Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Danstang wrote:Here's the next big day planned for the chapter:
Saturday, Oct. 18th, there will be another charity drive at the Charlotte VFW. This time it will be for donating materials for care packages to send to soldiers in Iraq, for Kyle's (Cowboy Kyle) National Guard unit, the 1460th Transportation Unit. The event will be from 10am-6pm at the Charlotte VFW. More details on this to come. Then, after we finish there, we will have a meeting to discuss a few club details including the future of the club, t-shirt/decal orders, event feedback, progress on next years schedule, and other topics of interest. The meeting place is still in the process of being decided on, those details will also be made available shortly. After the meeting, we will head to our annual corn maze (20 min. or so east of Lansing just off of I-96). Finalized details will be available in the very near future.

Can I come?

Thanks,
Mike
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:30 am

Mike you know your always welcome to join us... Zac as for ticket price its $7 per person... if you guys want to check it out more click here

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:47 am

Black On Black wrote:Cool Will be meeting at Tom and Barbara's at noon and going to the military donation site after that. will not be meeting at VFW.
O.K. seeya there. :*woohoo*: :*drive*:
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 am

After shadys flat tire......
Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th - Page 2 DSCN2800
Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th - Page 2 DSCN2799
Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th - Page 2 DSCN2798
Past Event: Soldiers drive/Meeting/Corn maze on Oct. 18th - Page 2 DSCN2797

The corn maze wasnt too bad!! Took us like 30 mins to figure out the first part!!! After that we went with shadys NASCAR theory.... Take all lefts!!! It worked well!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Shady's NASCAR theory, LOL! Never thought I'd hear that! rofl
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 pm

yeah this dummy blew a tire on I-96 doing about 110MPH

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:36 am

EyeCandy4U wrote:yeah this dummy blew a tire on I-96 doing about 110MPH
omg
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:14 am

EyeCandy4U wrote:yeah this dummy blew a tire on I-96 doing about 110MPH

Ahem! Just be glad you didn't get introduced to the devider at 110 mph.

pale
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:20 pm

There is no divider.... but be glad you didnt run into that Escalade!! LOL!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:29 pm

LMAO, I can't believe "just turn left" worked. But I was happy it did!! It was FREEZING!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2