WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Test and Tune June 18th

5 posters

Go down

Past Event: Test and Tune June 18th Empty Past Event: Test and Tune June 18th

Post by Black On Black Wed May 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Cool Lets try and plan to go to the test and tune at Knoll-Gas Motorsports on June 18th. :*burnout*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Test and Tune June 18th Empty Re: Past Event: Test and Tune June 18th

Post by Shady Fri May 30, 2008 4:59 am

i'm in... i've been waiting to see what it will run

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Test and Tune June 18th Empty Re: Past Event: Test and Tune June 18th

Post by Black On Black Fri May 30, 2008 7:30 am

Cool Almost four weeks notice. Anyone with a disposition to go fast should come. The more the bigger the party. You don't have to be there at 5pm. Just get there when you can. 12.00 for the gate and 8.00 to race your car. If two different people want to drive the same car its 8.00 per driver.

:*burnout*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 8:02 am

a couple of adjustments and im there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 8:45 am

$8 per driver if they notice!!! Brad drove mine and they didn't say anything!!! Want to meet at the same place same time?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri May 30, 2008 9:33 am

Meijers in Charlotte at 3:30 works for me.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Fri May 30, 2008 9:38 am

Will try I dont get out of work till 5pm on a good day
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri May 30, 2008 11:15 am

Cool If you don't mind driving up by yourself we can give you directions. These test and tune nights run until 10pm.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat May 31, 2008 12:10 am

I'll meet you all there, I work 'til noon (I think) in Portage. scratch
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:22 pm

Cool Anyone else. Looks like 6 so far. Hey Tim you in. Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:47 pm

:*burnout*: Great time for all of us that do this :*burnout*:

Shady, Dan, Tim and I and my co-driver Tony had a great time my car made 18 passes on the track. We got 6.5 MPG at the track and 24 MPG driving home. Best run of the night for my ride was 14.29@97.44. Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:26 am

Good times! My car stunk though. 14.65 after driving the hell out of it! My times are going backwards! Sad Gonna work on that bogging and hesitation issue ASAP! Got to tune it up and add some other parts in the next couple weeks, bonus check is coming! :*naughty*: The old Shadymobile is running good now! Not to mention Tim, 13.35 was it?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:43 pm

yeah my car is finally getting there. i would release some numbers but we're keeping them secret.... LOL j/k my best run of the night was a 14.30 but Brad actually got my car down to a 14.09 not bad for a car that normally would run about 15.5's

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:42 pm

WTF Dan? I can't believe you realeased my # to everyone. How am I supposed to win $ now rofl j/k
My # are pretty good for a NPI GT

I'm just glad you guys havn't found my Nitrous lines yet Twisted Evil
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down