WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Meeting at Ponderosa in Lansing 4/4/09

+6
GearedRed6
phrostygurl
Black On Black
BraMas
Shady
Danstang
10 posters

Go down

Past Event: Meeting at Ponderosa in Lansing 4/4/09 Empty Past Event: Meeting at Ponderosa in Lansing 4/4/09

Post by Danstang Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 pm

From Randy (Black on Black):

"On April 4th at 4pm we are having our spring meeting at Ponderosa on south Cedar in Lansing. After the meeting (if your car is out and weather permitting) we will cruise town meeting other mustang owners.

Please come with you ideas and information on things we can add to the schedule for the summer.

If you have thing you would like to do and can not make it to the meeting just PM us(phrostygurl or Black on Black) with all the information on the event you want to (attend or create) and We will present it to the club with all the interest that you show us."

Thanks,
Randy

Let us know on this post if you will be attending. We have event information to cover along with other topics that we need to address.
Dan

Last edited by Danstang on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Meeting at Ponderosa in Lansing 4/4/09 Empty Re: Past Event: Meeting at Ponderosa in Lansing 4/4/09

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:23 am

Its not a Tanner weekend.... so we will see.... as of now im game.... If the Stang is up and running by than!!!

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Meeting at Ponderosa in Lansing 4/4/09 Empty Re: Past Event: Meeting at Ponderosa in Lansing 4/4/09

Post by Shady Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:23 pm

i should be in for this one...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:46 pm

I should be there for this one. :*drive*:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:27 am

Cool I will be there.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 am

I will be there
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:48 pm

i shall join, and a guy we met named joe with an 05 roush Laughing
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 pm

We will be there. Jason and I that is I don't know about mom yet though, will have to get back to you on that one!

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 pm

I'm there
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 pm

BRADTHEBLADE wrote:I'm there
Your a little early
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm

hey thanks for the help on the brakes brade.....im still waiting on erik to get the tool so we can get it done lol
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:20 pm

i might be able to make it. its a drill weekend so if i do then i'll be alittle late.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 pm

BraMas wrote:
BRADTHEBLADE wrote:I'm there
Your a little early
rofl :_lol_:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:16 pm

LOL @ Brad!! You gonna bring your primer Fobra???

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:LOL @ Brad!! You gonna bring your primer Fobra???
ahh **** he finally gets his car 1 color and is already calling people out....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:47 am

lol.... i was jus askn if he was gonna have it together and bring it?? I didnt really care if it was one color.... i dont really see a difference!!! Still the same hood and bumper!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:47 pm

ya but i'm sure he can keep his car in one peice and not break them all the time.....hahahaha.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by cnews85 Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:57 pm

I will try to be there, maybe with my car I have a few things to do (actually a lot) before getting it out for the season. What time?
cnews85
cnews85
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 48
My Name: : Clyde
My Ride/Rides: : 91 Mustang Coupe, White
Mods: : Many, too many to list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:36 pm

cnews85 wrote:I will try to be there, maybe with my car I have a few things to do (actually a lot) before getting it out for the season. What time?
Sounds good Clyde. We are meeting up there at 4pm.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Cool For anyone that is a state fan. The meeting WILL BE OVER BY 5:30 so people can get to there game parties.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 pm

I should beable to make this one. :*drive*:
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Black On Black wrote:Cool For anyone that is a state fan. The meeting WILL BE OVER BY 5:30 so people can get to there game parties.
....for anyone else who isn't going to a game party, who wants to cruise?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:29 am

Cool Glad you can make it James.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Thanks to all members who attended! We had 15 Mustangs there at one time! Nice to meet new members: Denny, Clyde, George & Missy (red GT), Glenn (and his family, Lisa and Glenn jr.). Eric & Devan, George (GearedRed6), and Derek, it was nice to see y'all again! For those who didn't, we mainly covered upcoming plans for 2009. Lot's of things do in '09 with a busy month in May to get ready for. Next MI chapter events: May 2nd Kick-off the Summer Cruise to Auburn, IN to meet the IN chapter there. May 25th Memorial Day Parade in Eaton Rapids. May 29-31st Tri-chapter in Hamilton, Ohio. June 12th NMRA Nationals at Milan Dragway Milan, MI. Many more events to come in '09. We will also get some track days scheduled in the very near future (with a test date or two at Gingerman Raceway, got to do some right and left turns!). The club by-laws we discussed will be posted soon also. As a reminder, if anyone is going to the 45th Anniversary event in Alabama, please let us know. CAM will be heading down there a few days before and they said any form our group is welcoome to roll with them. Again, thanks to all for attending.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down