WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cancel the NASCAR deal

2 posters

Go down

Cancel the NASCAR deal Empty Cancel the NASCAR deal

Post by Danstang Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:25 am

I've been trying to reach the contact at the National Guard to no avail. Sorry to everyone who was interested, but it looks as it they are extremely busy right now (I'm sure that they've got a ton to worry about aside from this event, I know some of their unit will be deployed soon to Iraq). They should be at full force when it comes to help though. I am working on reaching the main contact near the track to see if we can get a deal for ourselves there next year.

So, that means new plans are in order. Jessica is having a house warming party that I know many are attending on Saturday. Also, the NMRA event is going on Sat. & Sun at Milan Raceway with racing and a car show (that FASTGT {Eric} is entered in). I think we should all meet and cruise to that track on Sunday to support Eric at the show and catch the finals. I will contact the event coordinators to see if they have any room for more cars, if anyone is interested????
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Cancel the NASCAR deal Empty Re: Cancel the NASCAR deal

Post by phrostygurl Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 am

I am down for a Sunday cruise, I will for sure be nursing the hangover but It will be a great conclusion to my birthday weekend WOOOHOOOOO
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down