WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/28

+2
Black On Black
Danstang
6 posters

Go down

Past Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/28 Empty Past Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/28

Post by Danstang Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:40 pm

We've got this event coming soon! On June 28th we are doing the bridge run to Mackinaw and to the St. Ignace car show! We will have to leave early to make it a one day event, but if we do a 2 day event we will have to find a place to stay. Rooms are looking booked (still checking on that), camping is getting filled also. This car show is huge and things close get booked well in advance. But, if a one day event works we can do that too!

Last edited by Danstang on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/28 Empty Re: Past Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/28

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Should have my new front bumper installed by than!! LOL!!

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/28 Empty Re: Past Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/28

Post by Black On Black Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:14 pm

Cool Jessica and I have volunteered to do Event Planning for the club. With that in mind we need to know who wants to go to St. Ignace for the car show. We are planning a 2 day trip and Jessica is trying to arrange a Cabin or Lake House to use. Please respond ASAP so we know how many are coming so we can plan space and maybe some eats. :^dancer^:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:34 am

count me in i will find out today if it will be just me or if Heather can find a babysitter...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 am

Here is what I found out so far, alot of the cabin owners are "scared" to rent to car show people because of others actions in the past, I did find out the Econo lodge in Mackiac has rooms still open 2 queen beds at 109 a night but i am working to get the price lowered but need to know for sure if we want to do this and how many rooms we will need, I have stayed there before and it is nice and right on the lake with a nice beach and if you bring the kids along the have an indoor water park and for us grown folks they have a 20+ person hot tub and a regular pool, it is nice also cause it is on the main strip.

Let me know ASAP so I can work on the prices with the manager

Thanks

Jess
Cool

Last edited by phrostygurl on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo lol lol)
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:13 am

Well the car show on Saturday is ok but why dont you guys come up for Friday night and saturday cruise night Friday! Its more fun than the show I think. I live 10 minutes from Mackinaw so I will be there for sure let me know you guys when you wanna meet up

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:07 am

8t6gt wrote:Well the car show on Saturday is ok but why dont you guys come up for Friday night and saturday cruise night Friday! Its more fun than the show I think. I live 10 minutes from Mackinaw so I will be there for sure let me know you guys when you wanna meet up
That would be cool if we could make the cruise, but I'm not sure we can get all of us on the road until Saturday morning. Send me you cell on a PM and we'll get a hold of ya when we get up there.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/28 Empty Events

Post by JabBen Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:27 am

Can some one send me a list of the up coming events so i can make sure i can get those days off, ps send to bensonjab@sbcglobal.net Cool
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:03 am

JabBen wrote:Can some one send me a list of the up coming events so i can make sure i can get those days off, ps send to bensonjab@sbcglobal.net Cool
http://wildhorsesclub.net/MIEvents.html
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:00 pm

I need to know ASAP who is going, the hotel we had is booked now, i did find on in St. Ignes on Lake Huron for 140 per night with double queen size beds. we need to book ASAP otherwise we will be sleeping in our cars
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:18 pm

if my bumper doesn't show up... don't think im goin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:33 pm

OK I'm trying to figure out if I can go to this or not. I need to know what time you guys are leaving on Saturday. Are we showing the cars or just going to see the cars and have a good time? I want to go but I need to arrange childcare
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:49 am

What time you guys leaving Saturday? I believe I have the day off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:11 pm

D Wreck wrote:What time you guys leaving Saturday? I believe I have the day off.
We had a switch of plans, we're going to a classic car show in Comstock (by Kalamazoo), will be leaving Meijers in Charlotte by 11:00am (meet at 10:30). You game?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Danstang wrote:
D Wreck wrote:What time you guys leaving Saturday? I believe I have the day off.
We had a switch of plans, we're going to a classic car show in Comstock (by Kalamazoo), will be leaving Meijers in Charlotte by 11:00am (meet at 10:30). You game?

Sorry I couldn't make it I had booked a room in Mackinaw City.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:51 pm

D Wreck wrote:
Danstang wrote:

Did you make the show? Hope you had a good time up there, many of us here wanted to go but funds were being saved for the tri-state get-together (sacrifices in this messed up economy).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Danstang wrote:
D Wreck wrote:
Danstang wrote:

Did you make the show? Hope you had a good time up there, many of us here wanted to go but funds were being saved for the tri-state get-together (sacrifices in this messed up economy).

Yea I hear ya, I spent like 120 just in gas Sad The car show was good, not as many mustangs as I would have thought. I got up there about 10:30 sat morning checked in, got something to eat, and by the time I got to the show it was 1ish so I figured it wasn't worth 20 bucks to enter my car so I parked it in a dollar store lot and walked the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down