WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Car Show and House Party

+2
BraMas
Black On Black
6 posters

Go down

Past Event: Car Show and House Party Empty Past Event: Car Show and House Party

Post by Black On Black Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:37 pm

Cool On Saturday the 26th of July Sandy and I would like to invite the Michigan Wildhorses to participate in the Olivet Fireman’s Car Show. Followed by a House Party at Sandy and my home. Just bring your own beverage and chair. We will be grilling. Watch this post in the next 24 hours for pre-registration info, times and meeting place.

party :*Danceparty*: :*Danceparty*: party
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Car Show and House Party Empty Re: Past Event: Car Show and House Party

Post by BraMas Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:34 am

:*gripe*: I'm gonna be in Colorado
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Car Show and House Party Empty Re: Past Event: Car Show and House Party

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:08 am

I get back from AT that day... soo im not sure!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 pm

I gotta work again! :*kaboom*:
If y'all are tying one over, I can get there around 11:30pm!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:47 pm

This is the next weekend gig for us in the near future, let's get some 'Stangs together for this! I will have to show up late (around 11:00pm if things are still going), WORK!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:58 am

Hello WildHorses

Sandy and I would like to invite the WildHorses to the 1st Annual After Car Show House Party.

When: July 26th at 5pm (after the Olivet’s Fireman’s Parade and 9th Annual Lion’s Club Car Show)
Where: 523 N. Wheaton Rd. Charlotte. (between Beech and Lawrence on West side of road) If more directions are needed please call us. (517.543.8756) before 9pm please.

All we ask you bring is your preferred beverage and a chair. We will be grilling.
There will be yard games available and house games for later
There may be a chance to Win One Million Dollars

Sandy and I will be attending the car show that day. Even if you can not make it to the Car Show stop by the house later as we are not planning a end time.

Sandy’s birthday is the following Tuesday

There will be Cake
But Sandy does not know It

Please RSVP by Thursday July 24th
If not come anyway
The more the better the party.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:06 am

Car Show info
10am to 4pm
$10 dollar registation fee
5 original car classes
4 modifed car classes
2 places paid in all these classes
Dash Plaques and goodie bags for to first 100 registrations
There is preregistation but to preregister is $15 but you get a shirt. Has to be postmarked by July 19th.
If you want a shirt you can buy them for $10 at the show.
If you want to preregister PM me and I will get you the info you need.

Any Questions
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Are we gonna meet and cruise ????
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:50 am

Cool I will be at the Subway on Cochran in Charlotte at 9am. Will be calling the promoter to see if we can all park together but need a number on who is coming to give him by the 24th. My other club the Charlotte Cruiser will be going at that time. If this is to early we will try to save a spot for anyone who is coming.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:53 pm

Black On Black wrote:Cool I will be at the Subway on Cochran in Charlotte at 9am. Will be calling the promoter to see if we can all park together but need a number on who is coming to give him by the 24th. My other club the Charlotte Cruiser will be going at that time. If this is to early we will try to save a spot for anyone who is coming.

Hello, new member here.

By your post, do you mean the Charlotte Cruisers will also be leaving from the Subway at 9:00am? My wife and I are considering going to that show also (will not be taking the Cobra though) and wouldn't mind going down there with the rest of the club (we are also in the club, Thomas and Barbara).

Thanks!
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:39 pm

WOOHOOO a few more days to go !!!!!! :*Danceparty*:
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Cool yes we are meeting with the cruisers at 9am and the party is for both clubs. My car friends. New and old
:*Danceparty*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:06 am

alright randy i ran into a little speed bump with the whole no car and my girlfriend sorta having a life and me working 60 hours a week but i was able to pull it off.... Heather and i will be stopping by around 5-5:30ish but gotta leave by about 8 since a friends band has a gig that night we promised we would be at... but i will atleast show for a while! i would love to make the car show but being as i work till 4:30 (possibly 6:30) that morning i just don't see having the car clean and in charlotte at 9 LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:46 am

I have 2 rooms rented at the Holliday Inn Express so we can hang out longer, and not have to drive back after drinkin adult beverages. lol lol

I am ready to relax and have a great time
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down