WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canceled Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/26 or 6/27....

4 posters

Go down

Canceled Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/26 or 6/27.... Empty Canceled Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/26 or 6/27....

Post by Danstang Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:31 pm

I need to know if anyone is up for going to the St. Ignace car show and bridge run the weekend of 6/26-6/27. Last year's gas $'s hit at the wrong time for some of us for this show, but is this year any different for everyone? This is a week out and we need to get plans is line ASAP if anyone wants to go. Friday night is the cruise-in night and Saturday is the car show. I know the group up in Muskegon went last year and they said the show was awesome. I'd like to get an idea if anyone is interested this year or we may have to make other plans, please advise....

Last edited by Danstang on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Canceled Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/26 or 6/27.... Empty Re: Canceled Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/26 or 6/27....

Post by Black On Black Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:46 am

Cool I can do something local but have to work and can't go out of town.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Canceled Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/26 or 6/27.... Empty Re: Canceled Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/26 or 6/27....

Post by phrostygurl Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:55 pm

would love to go however i just put $$$ into my car yesterday that was my fun $$$ for St. Ign. Sad
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 am

Well, unfortunately this event will be canceled again due to lack of interest, economy, etc. I think for future reference we will look to local events this time of year, this event has never really generated enough interest. But, in the mean time we will see what we can still do locally this weekend to at least get together and hang out. We will keep y'all posted soon for plans!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 am

Would love to do SOMETHING this weekend, getting my daughter for about a month, :*woohoo*: (16) and she is (of course) a stang lover! I know she'd love the parade too, (hope it pans out for the 4th). I heard there's a car show at the Summit (off Lansing rd.)this sat. but don't have the info... scratch I guess it's held by the "City Limits Car Club", trying to get more info,,, We were looking forward to the St. Ignace trip but like everyone else $$$ is an issue. Local events would be great! ??? :*blahblah*:
MuscleStang
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:00 pm

How does this sound everyone:

Canceled Event: Bridge run/St. Ignace car show 6/26 or 6/27.... Scan210

Some famous special guests are to be there (TBA).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down