WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This could get you voted out of Wildhorses Mustang Club

+3
BraMas
Shady
mustangmallory
7 posters

Go down

This could get you voted out of Wildhorses Mustang Club Empty This could get you voted out of Wildhorses Mustang Club

Post by mustangmallory Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 am

mustangmallory
mustangmallory

Male Number of posts : 246
Humor : I find humor in everything!
My Name: : Ridge
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Mustang GT
Mods: : Mallory is more about looks than speed right now. I'm trying to keep it clean and classy, while bringing out the natural aggression of our beloved stangs.

CDC Aggressive chin spoiler
Golden Eye 6k HID headlights and foglights
Shelby Cobra Super Snake stripe
20% Windown film from Palmetto Pro Tint
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
KMC Nova series wheels with Nitto NT550 tires (staggered fit)
OEM 1966 "GT" fender badges...yes they are over 50 years old
UPR Products Pistol grip shifter
Dash has been blacked out
Pioneer f700 headunit
Roush hood scoop
Saleen headlight splitters
Clear front corner marker lights
Cherry Bomb mufflers

https://www.facebook.com/david.ridgill

Back to top Go down

This could get you voted out of Wildhorses Mustang Club Empty Re: This could get you voted out of Wildhorses Mustang Club

Post by Shady Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:27 pm

just threw up a little in my mouth...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

This could get you voted out of Wildhorses Mustang Club Empty Re: This could get you voted out of Wildhorses Mustang Club

Post by BraMas Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Ya the car is getting posted everywhere on the net. I said this on another forum and Ill say it here. The guy appears to have talent but no Vision on how to make a custom car. If you go to the guys website he has other cars nowhere near as bad as that Mustang but none of the lines seem to flow on his creations
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:19 pm

you know what i can handle someone wanting to be different but stock offset v6 wheels with that "awesome omgno " wide body lotu-cadie body?
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangmallory Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 am

Yeah the guy does have talent, based on his other cars. The work was completely hand crafted metal work, but jesus...what was he tripping on when he came up with that design?
mustangmallory
mustangmallory

Male Number of posts : 246
Humor : I find humor in everything!
My Name: : Ridge
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Mustang GT
Mods: : Mallory is more about looks than speed right now. I'm trying to keep it clean and classy, while bringing out the natural aggression of our beloved stangs.

CDC Aggressive chin spoiler
Golden Eye 6k HID headlights and foglights
Shelby Cobra Super Snake stripe
20% Windown film from Palmetto Pro Tint
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
KMC Nova series wheels with Nitto NT550 tires (staggered fit)
OEM 1966 "GT" fender badges...yes they are over 50 years old
UPR Products Pistol grip shifter
Dash has been blacked out
Pioneer f700 headunit
Roush hood scoop
Saleen headlight splitters
Clear front corner marker lights
Cherry Bomb mufflers

https://www.facebook.com/david.ridgill

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 pm

some good sh** apparently... its awful

**edit: there is a surprise bidding is over and there are no bids scratch
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:45 am

omgno Wow.......
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hankster Fri May 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Appraised at $75,000? I guess when you consider the man hours involved. Of course you can spend thousands of hours polishing a you know what and it will still be a you know what ! The design just went south somewhere. Sad to think that under all that is what was once a good looking a Mustang.
The Hankster
The Hankster

Male Number of posts : 6
My Ride/Rides: : Silver... 2004 Coupe... five speed ... V6
Mods: : 18" wheels, shorty headers, X-pipe, cat delete, Pypes M-80 mufflers, cold air intake, in dash DVD. Oh, and a booster seat for the car's biggest fan... my 5 year old grandson. So far, just like I bought it. A work-in-progress.

Back to top Go down

Post by osoevil94 Sat May 26, 2012 8:34 pm

WTF is that! what a waste of a perfectly good muscle car...
osoevil94
osoevil94
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 49
Humor : Gator dont play that!
My Name: : Lee
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 Mustang GTS
Mods: : hpipe no mufflers, smoked headlights, shorty headers, CAI, 3.73 rear end gears, king cobra clutch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down